It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Milo Yiannopoulos Protestor Shot By Feminists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Assuming they meant hypovolemic shock. Unless severely allergic to lead.

Maybe he's a werewolf ? .......seriously though I've never heard of this guy ....sorry he got shot ,but who is he and what country are we talking about ? ...I'm so confused.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
More "peaceful" protests from the "accepting, tolerant" left.

How surprising!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

i i ignored the ATS posters erroneous spelling - as he was listening to a voice recording

but the person he was transcribing must have said anaphalactic , not hypovolemic

someone who knew what they were talking about - would have got it right

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
More "peaceful" protests from the "accepting, tolerant" left.

How surprising!

The Left are about as peaceful as Islam. It's probably why they enjoy so much unanimity.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I already clarified this but for you to be able to know that you would have actually have had to read the thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
A violent Antifa hooligan was picking on a small Asian guy and the Asian guy shot him.

The Asian guy fled the scene but turned himself in later. He told the police he was attacked by a "white supremacist" so they let him go.

www.seattletimes.com...

Well there you go. Asian guy goes out with friends to harass the "other side" ends up shooting one of them and then he gets off scott free simply by saying "but..but. white supremacist" And what the hell is a asian doing there. they are the best paid group in this country, talk about priviledge.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: everyone

blinks

i am utterly ignorant of anaphalaxis being caused by blood loss

read the wiki to understand why

now shock IS a common deterioration for the victim of a gunshot wound

no offence to the OP - he is just relaying 3rd party reportage to ATS

but the standards of reporting in this case are dire

I was indeed just relayin g what the witness was saying there at that time plus auto correct seems to have butchered it as well :*) When i received the link to this i was actually just about to go out as i had a appointment in the hospital i needed to get to but with what i saw i really wanted to post the thread fast first so it was a bit of a rush job before i had to run out.

But in all fairness to the reporters it was the witness who was saying that and not the reporters.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

originally posted by: Josephus
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Assuming they meant hypovolemic shock. Unless severely allergic to lead.

Maybe he's a werewolf ? .......seriously though I've never heard of this guy ....sorry he got shot ,but who is he and what country are we talking about ? ...I'm so confused.

If you never heard of milo this might get you started :

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
So, first of all, it was an anti-Milo protestor who was shot, not a counter protestor. The protestor who was shot, while attempting to de-escalate tensions in the crowd no less, was in fact an anti-fascist, anti-racist activist of thirty four years old, and was shot by someone operating the other side of the fence, so to speak.

I find it disgusting that people have been so easily misled on the facts, but not at all surprising. Meanwhile, the left wing group the victim was a member of, is currently seeking donations to help pay for his medical expenses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join