It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS - Message To Protestors: You Are Being Distracted YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Stop participating in the Elites Game....wake the F# up. There is no reason to be brainwashed by what's on the plug-in drug, fake celebrities who are paid by the puppet masters, sponsorship by Soros of protestors, etc...

The elimination of Soros is just beginning:

The idea that the DNC are continuously trying to divide the country is appalling. This "anti-movement" which is totally falsely orchestrated needs to end. The "pill" the corrupted want you to swallow is working which promotes wreckless hate and abnormal human behaviour.

Just for once in your life use your human intelligence over emotions. Stop wasting time with fake news. Change is upon us all. But the change is going to be good. Once you feel this cleanse come over you will you feel like you have been duped all your life into believing the very thoughts the MSM programming has been feeding you is not real.

I promise you that once you do wake up you will feel sick to your stomach, maybe even depressed and sorry.

The programmed and sponsored hate that is happening in the US has everything to do with politics with a total disregard for the welfare of all American citizens and patriots.

At least Anon is trying to get the message out there that the DNC have been diligently trying to brainwash every American to ruin the country and it is about time everyone has to wake up!!!!

Peace
SW2K11
edit on 24-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

If anything is going to change within those movements, it will need to come from within. Whether it is here or on any other forum or youtube or the evening news, it will not change their resolve.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ah, I was wondering when some of the alphabets were going to fire up Sony Vegas and make a new video.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can Anon go to the hoax bin immediately for now on?

No offense OP, but they are not a major player. They aren't organized, can't tell if a video is some random kid in a mask, and most importantly they provide and do nothig.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
France has had how many revolutions? So, France no longer has poor individuals? So is France part of the elite NWO or not? Is there really an elite conspiracy or not? Or is it human nature that not all people have the drive and skills to succeed in modern life? Seems cities result in creating large segments of the poor population? Should we disband cities?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
Can Anon go to the hoax bin immediately for now on?

No offense OP, but they are not a major player. They aren't organized, can't tell if a video is some random kid in a mask, and most importantly they provide and do nothig.

I am not big on main stream media, but if you don't have the credibility and boldness to show your face while making a stand.........

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Wasn't really my point, but i do see yours. Why give your opponent an identity though?

Just the fact its been seen these videos come from very different people, with very different world views, from very diverse age groups. There is no agenda. Just ramblings from different people with no meat to what they say.

Anons day has come and gone.
edit on 24-1-2017 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The things mentioned on the first Video are right, People are waking up. I feel a shift inside of me happening. An awakening if you will. People need to hear it more than once, more than 50 times. That will be the undoing of the brainwashing and subliminal suggestions that have been fed to humanity for far too long.

If you're told you're stupid and useless your entire life, you will behave as though you are, stupid and useless. You won't try to reverse the effects because, you've never known anything else.

People are clearly fed up, and want to make things right again, good again. There's nothing wrong with that. As for the so called 1%, they're about to meet Karma. And she is pissed!

To be frank here... I believe the boomers and the X generation are responsible for helping wake up the masses.
edit on 24-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The second video was worth a listen IMO as I tended to agree with just about everything that was said...

link   
I haven't watched the second Vid so I can't comment on it as of yet. I will post after I've watched it.
edit on 24-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

link   

Talk to enough people here, and you'll find that we should:

1. Never eat something we don't grow, kill and cook ourselves

2. Only take natural, homeopathic medicines

3. Refuse to use any kind of social media

4. Refuse to listen to, read, or watch anything considered "MSM" (which people argue bitterly about)

5. Buy and horde lots and lots of heavy gold. You can't eat it, but if everything collapses maybe someone will trade their life-saving food for your useless metal!

6. Own as many guns as you can afford, the more military-like the better

7. Ditch smart phones for flip phones or no cell phone

And finally ~

8. Live as far away from any other humans, and pretty much remove yourself from society...while somehow maintaining a presence on the internet.

So yes -- I think you'll find a large percentage of people here would agree with your idea of abandoning cities.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I could have sworn I just heard that video say something to the extent of, "stop rioting because it will bring about marshal law which the elite desires", and "if you hate the government, then destroy their buildings" within mere seconds of each other.

Make up your mind, Anon. You're talking out both ends and contradicting yourselves.
edit on 1/24/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
I could have sworn I just heard that video say something to the extent of, "stop rioting because it will bring about the marshal law the elite desires", and "if you hate the government, then destroy their buildings" within mere seconds of each other.

Make up your mind, Anon. You're talking out both ends.

It's called doublespeak.

THERE. ARE. FOUR. LIGHTS!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Find out where Obama is moving to and destroy the house...I think that was the idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Because that wouldn't be an excuse for declaring marshal law?

If someone starts hitting the houses of the "elites", then expect curfews and a massive hike in government security forces.

They appear to be advocating actions which would directly play into the hand of the "elites' plans".
edit on 1/24/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Sorry it's off topic, but I learned from ATS the ALL space aliens will not interact with us because we eat meat.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Anonymous???

Who are they again?

And they've done.......?

So We should listen to them because they've......?

Anonymous....
Yeah IDK.
edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Anonymous???

Who are they again?

And they've done.......?

So We should listen to them because they've......?

Anonymous....
Yeah IDK.

They might illegally hack you and illegally release private information about you?

Wonder if they dislike the NSA?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Hmmmm no.
edit on 1242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If anyone NEEDS to wake up, its the T supporters!!! Talk about having their heads in the sand!

Donald says "why didn't they vote", we DID and lost the ELECTORAL not POPULAR VOTE!!!!
Nearly 3 Million more of us would have preferred Hillary over the Trumptard!

edit on 24-1-2017 by kurthall because: add

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join