It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the europeans ever be powerful?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Uranium

Reactor, no. Nuclear weapons, yes. But nukes and reactors aren't enough, you also need centrifuges. The Iranians weren't able to produce them themselves, they bought them from the Russians.

they do not buy reactors, they build them.

No, the Russians build the Iranian reactors. Read this

I doubt it, as someone whos been on this board for quite a while I'd say that he wont get removed for saying that your actions are making you out to be a child. If he HAD called you a child

He called me an idiot, and this was not the first time he's offended someone. He has also stated knowingly false information many times, and providing knowlingly incorrect info is also a violation of the T&C. Like I said, had this been ANY other forum, he'd be permabanned assuming a moderator would read his posts.

Do you buy anything from america?

The US is not a state that supports terrorists.

China?

No.

Do you realise that america has actively supported thier number one terrorist osama bin laden?

That's a lie, often repeated by enemies of Bush. The Americans have never supported OBL. How do you think, why they invaded Afghanistan? To protect OBL from the mullahs? You don't know what you are talking about, please spend at least one hour learning about the US and Iran before you reply. You too, STUmason.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by INeedHelp]

[edit on 2-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I need help, You certainly do, so one Austrian company does a deal with the Iranians and all Austria supports Iran, quite a leap that.

Iran wants to kill all Jews, dose it really now, of course you have proofs of this but maybe not, you may want to ask yourself why it has not started with the Jews and Christians to name a few that reside within Iran's borders.

America has never supported or been a home for terrorists, well all right I'll go along with the you must have been born yesterday and are still wet behind the ears. So does they Bay of Pigs ring any bells, how about Iran Contra, How about black ops in Cambodia,, or lets go for the big one, the IRA supported and funded directly and openly in the US against the UK.

You see I have done more than an hour on the US and you not what, 85% of the population dont hold a passport, Education levels are well below the rest of the Western World, the country is in debt up to its armpits to every other major player on the planet so much so that only its foreign wars are what is keeping it going, America is like a passing comet, here today and gone tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Another issue that Ineedhelp alluded to, but did not really spell out, was the support for the Mujh in Afghanistan and of course the Northern Alliance against the Russians and the Taleban respectively.

Sorry Magicmushroom. I did not read your posted reply to Ineedhelp correctly and have now ammended my post.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by fritz]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by INeedHelp
Reactor, no. Nuclear weapons, yes. But nukes and reactors aren't enough, you also need centrifuges. The Iranians weren't able to produce them themselves, they bought them from the Russians.

Yes I'm sorry its plutonium, I'd say they are enough...having weapons grade material or even reactor grade material is enough. As I said, anyone can make them they just need the know how which the iranians didnt have nor could afford it so they just paid someone else to do it.

No, the Russians build the Iranian reactors. Read this

Yeah, like I said , you need the know how. Hence why they just pay the russians who DO have the know how to build it for them.

He called me an idiot, and this was not the first time he's offended someone.

Really? I thought you said you didnt read his last 200 posts, so you wouldnt know if he insulted anyone...changing your story now?

He has also stated knowingly false information many times, and providing knowlingly incorrect info is also a violation of the T&C. Like I said, had this been ANY other forum, he'd be permabanned assuming a moderator would read his posts.

Really? So now your having a go at ATS, I would choose your words carefully as a new member...

The US is not a state that supports terrorists.

Yes it does, it buys 22% of iranian oil..

No.

Doubt it, I take it the computer your using is one of the major outlets computers? If so you've bought chinese.

That's a lie, often repeated by enemies of Bush.

Lol am I now getting put on the axis of evil list lol?

The Americans have never supported OBL. How do you think, why they invaded Afghanistan? To protect OBL from the mullahs? You don't know what you are talking about, please spend at least one hour learning about the US and Iran before you reply. You too, STFUmason.
[edit on 29-4-2007 by INeedHelp]

Lol no I'm talking about the american stinger missiles that were supplied to Mr Bin Laden or maybe when they supported the idea to overthrow the iranian government? Or maybe the attempt to kill cuban president? They invaded afghanistan to get foreward bases, enact revenge on the taliban and to try and remove OBL.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Yes I'm sorry its plutonium, I'd say they are enough...having weapons grade material or even reactor grade material is enough. As I said, anyone can make them they just need the know how which the iranians didnt have nor could afford it so they just paid someone else to do it.

Plutonium is needed only for nuclear weapons. To produce plutonium though, you need centrifuges, reactors and reproccessing machines. The Iranians don't have them, they have bought them from the Russians.

Really? I thought you said you didnt read his last 200 posts, so you wouldnt know if he insulted anyone

I said I DID read his last 200 posts.

as a new member...

I didn't insult the staff, I just said that if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned. We'll see now if he'll be punished, and if so, then how.

Yes it does, it buys 22% of iranian oil.

Wrong yet again. I already told you to read this

I'm talking about the american missiles that were supplied to OBL

They were sent to the Muhajedeens, not AQ.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by INeedHelp]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Plutonium is needed only for nuclear weapons. To produce plutonium though, you need centrifuges, reactors and reproccessing machines. The Iranians don't have them, they have bought them from the Russians.

Any nuclear material in the hands of a dangerous state is worrying enough, you dont need them to be in nuclear weapon form for them to be dangerous.
The iranians are getting the russians to build thiers, hence learning the know how...

I said I DID read his last 200 posts.

Oh my apologises...

I didn't insult the staff, I just said that if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned. We'll see now if he'll be punished, and if so, then how.

Yes you did, you said if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned. IE your saying ATS is lax on its rules.

Wrong yet again. I already told you to read this

Your link has no mention of america being involved, just because it isnt mentioned doesnt mean that they dont import from iran...
And I already supplied YOU with the facts..
www.eia.doe.gov...
Statistics from the US government.
eia.doe.gov...

They were sent to the Muhajedeens, not AQ.
[edit on 30-4-2007 by INeedHelp]

Then why did Mr Cook , former leader of the house of commons , say otherwise?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The iranians are getting the russians to build thiers

But they pay the Russians.

Yes you did, you said if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned. IE your saying ATS staff is lax on its rules.

No, I said if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned. He hasn't been permabanned yet, so either the staff is liberal, or the staff simply doesn't know that he has broken the rules. If they don't, I'll inform them.

just because it isnt mentioned doesnt mean that they dont import from iran...

But they import little - the rest of the world is the buyer of 63% of Iranian exports. Of course as I said, Britain doesn't buy anything from Iran, and you failed to prove it does.

Then why did Mr Cook , former leader of the house of commons , say otherwise?

Irrelevant. He hasn't proven himself right.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by INeedHelp]

[edit on 2-5-2007 by chissler]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

But they pay the Russians.

Yes, that IS what I've been saying for the last few posts..

No, I said if this was any other forum he'd be permabanned.

Unfortuantly thats a rather large generalisation to throw against ATS and the thousands of other forums on the otherworld.

He hasn't been permabanned yet, so either the staff is liberal, or the staff simply doesn't know that he has broken the rules. If they don't, I'll inform them.

Actually I'd say you have misinterpreted the rules, as such you should rethink your accusation.

A photo of STFUmason:

Yeah....are you trying to be funny? I'm sorry but I dont get it...

But they import little - the rest of the world is the buyer of 63% of Iranian exports.

Little or many , you said that they did not import. I have shown this statement to be incorrect and as such pointless.

Of course as I said, Britain doesn't buy anything from Iran, and you failed to prove it does.

Actually britain imports over a million barrels a day, I have yet had the time to investigate this matter further but I will do so later today.

Irrelevant. He hasn't proven himself right.

And your CNN reporter has?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Actually I'd say you have misinterpreted the rules, as such you should rethink your accusation.

I didn't misinterpret the rules. The T&C say that:
1) Stating knowlingly false info is forbidden
2) Offending other users is forbidden

He has violated both of these rules.

Little or many , you said that they did not import. I have shown this statement to be incorrect and as such pointless.

Irrelevant.

Actually britain imports over a million barrels a day, I have yet had the time to investigate this matter further but I will do so later today.

Already disproven - the British government has declared an embargo.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ooh, it's all kicked off since Sunday, hasn't it?

Banned? Not likely. Warning, apparently I have just got one, but I don't believe I have broken the T&C's as I didn't actually call YOU anything. Needless to say, I will be contacting the Mod responsible for the warning.

For the record, I have, in 3 years on this site, received 2 warnings. 1st one was deserved and was when I was new, and the second is this one, which I feel to be somewhat harsh.

What "knowingly" false information have I posted previously? Just how many T&C's, in your humble opinion, have I broken?

Nice that you've turned this into a personal attack against me!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Banned? Not likely. Warning, apparently I have just got one, but I don't believe I have broken the T&C's

You have CLEARLY violated the CLEAR rules two times: you've stated knowingly false info and you've insulted me.

as I didn't actually call YOU anything.

You said that I'm 'bonkers' and that I'm an idiot.

Needless to say, I will be contacting the Mod responsible for the warning.

For what purpose? To get a second warning, for not redeeming yourself?

What "knowingly" false information have I posted previously?

About Iran. You said that the Austrians don't support the Iranians (which they do) and that the Iranians export 'much more', as you claimed, than oil and NG (which they don't). The information you have stated is KNOWINGLY false, hence you have been warned.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm not going to create any more drama out of this, save this one post.

I didn't post false info. Iran has other industries beside's Oil/NG. Sorry if I didn't reply quick enough for you, I have a real life, including children which keep me somewhat busy.

I didn't call you an idiot. I said your behaviour makes you look like one, it's called a simile. What with all the "asskicking" comments you bandy about, I was actually trying to do YOU a favour and get you to tone down your beligerent and confrontational posting style before something should happen too you.

I have contacted the Mod responsible for the warning, mainly for offical reason. I already believe I know why I got it and it wasn't for what supposed "false info" I posted, but rather the contextual mix-up pretaining to the supposed name-calling.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can assure you that besides that Scottish guy and a few other people no one will miss you if you are banned.

How about admitting that you 1) insulted me 2) stated knowingly incorrect info instead of accusing me of attacking you? I hope you will be banned forever. You have violated the T&C many times, time to permaban you.

You contribute nothing, Stumason. And you're too childish to realise that. You've been disproven already, yet you keep trashing the forum with irrelevant drivel and you never admit being wrong. Only children behave so.

The day you are permabanned will be the day when 99% of ATSers will celebrate.

I didn't call you an idiot. I said your behaviour makes you look like one

= you called me an idiot. As you are unable to do anything else than namecalling, I can't expect I will be respected by you.

children which keep me busy

Certainly, because you're a child yourself. But I am not, so please don't talk to me like you talk to your schoolmates.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Indeed.........

Moving on, shall we return top the topic?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Let's stop getting personal. Let's stop attacking eachother and calling eachother names.

I do have a question for those of you reading along.

Will the Europeans ever be powerful?

Anyone?

Thank you,

Crakeur
ATS Member/Moderator

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That the 3 beligerant posters to this thread - Will the europeans ever be powerful? - somehow manage to confuse Iran with continental Europe, is really quite beyond me.

In an effort to have a
, the ongoing Stumason & Devilwasp v Ineedhelp fracas has, in some way, done much to illustrate that each of us has very strong feelings towards this subject.

So, Most Noble and Exalted Crakeur, ATS Member/Moderator, the answer to your question is Perhaps. There again, perhaps not!

Not whilst we have a Scott siding with an Englishman to do verbal jousting with a resident of?

Hang on! Just where does IneedHelp come from?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
That the 3 beligerant posters to this thread - Will the europeans ever be powerful? - somehow manage to confuse Iran with continental Europe, is really quite beyond me.

To be honest, I'm still confused as well. It had something to do with evil Austrians, I believe....

In an effort to have a
, the ongoing Stumason & Devilwasp v Ineedhelp fracas has, in some way, done much to illustrate that each of us has very strong feelings towards this subject.

To be honest, I wasn't that involved in the too and froing of recent day's. I think my stand off with INeedHelp started when he demanded the expulsion of Austrians from the UK, which I questioned....

So, Most Noble and Exalted Crakeur, ATS Member/Moderator, the answer to your question is Perhaps. There again, perhaps not!

hence the 40-odd pages of this thread.

Not whilst we have a Scott siding with an Englishman to do verbal jousting with a resident of?

Hang on! Just where does IneedHelp come from?

I thought the UK orginally, but he's said some thing's that make me think american? Maybe the chap himself will fill us in? Probably way off and he's really Swedish or something

[edit on 2/5/07 by stumason]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm British and I'm not going to emigrate.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm British and I'm not going to emigrate.

Riiiiiiiiiiight! Okay. So basically, we have an Englishman, a Scotsman and a British...............err, INeedHelp. What part of Britain do you hail from?

Were you born in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland?

I only ask because if you were born in England, then you're English by default. Scotland, then I'm afraid you're a Scott.......and so on.

This is not a personal attack in any way, I am just curious. And why the hell would you want to emigrate? What's wrong with Great Britain - well OKay, Britain?

Don't you like it here? Don't you like the rain, weak sun [when it shines], the heavily littered cities and countryside? Don't you like our overcrowded cities full of exhaust fumes?

Don't you like the way the buses and trains never run on time?

Don't you like our beaches and the sewage that drifts in on the tide or the way the French, Spanish and Russian trawlers fish in our coastal waters?

Don't you like the way foreign investors have poured so much money in our failling industries, given them a little boost then sack all the workers?

If that's what we call being British and if you think that we're powerful, then WAKE UP PEOPLE and smell the bullsh1t.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And another thing, while I'm on about it!

Where's all the
national pride I hear so much about?

Why do the Welsh, the Scotts and the Irish all have public holidays on their national day, but we ENGLISH cannot have one, because we're told that WE ARE NOT ENGLISH, but BRITISH.

Well I for one, am ENGLISH because I was born in ENGLAND. I live in the United Kingdom in what was formerly known throughout the world, as Great Britain.

I WANT TO CELEBRATE St GEORGE's DAY!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join