It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, so how fake is this Alien footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Pretty darned fake

Why just concentrate the camera on the head? Why not more of the body and even the setting? As for the evidence of "moisture" on the head, a spray can of clear lacquer will provide that look.The unique upside down view doesn't work for me.

The features of the critter are suggestive of an ethnicity that the creators wanted to display in order to offer a different look to the face. I'll not elaborate on that point.

A fake, another aspect of creating the UFO myth that is necessary for the public to embrace before our controllers can allow the final leap. Some of this business just happens as a natural consequence of the larger mystery we face, and some of it happens by clever design.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
yep, a 100% genuine, fresh of the press fake!

Nothing about it leads me to believe this is genuine footage, let alone of an alien.

The resolution is too high, there is almost zero grain and the artifacts/black and white filter are most likely stock with Adobe After Effects. I spend 99% of my working life around graphical manipulation so maybe it is easier for me to notice, but it should be fairly obvious that this isn't genuine when you compare to other black and white film recordings. Especially when you view footage from the time this is leading you to believe it is from

edit on 24/1/2017 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
'weirdguy' was quicker on the draw then me,(great pics havent seen those!) but I recognized that alien as the prop from the 1994 movie, 'Roswell' immediately. -only because i, too, had been taken by that darn prop!!! Our space brother sure has gotten AROUND! the video in the OP is new to me, i havent seen that one. They repackaged him pretty good! I had seen this photo:

Raising the question of authenticity, My fellow ATSer's informed me of the provenance of our lil intergalactic buddy.
As far as the film itself, 'Roswell'. I would definitely reccommend it. Its pretty good! I believe Martin Sheen is in it.

Does anyone know if the prop maker/designer had a lucrative career? Or had gone on to 'bigger and better' things? IMO, they look great!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

Lol! Given the choice now, which would you rather play with?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
fake as hell

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

soo what do you think of the links that i sent to you via pm?
(yes i know this is super off topic)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

The CSI team got it look what they can do (sarcasm)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Pretty darned fake

A fake, another aspect of creating the UFO myth that is necessary for the public to embrace before our controllers can allow the final leap.

The final leap that it's all BS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join