It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We haven't seen that evidence yet,

Why do you only answer the first few words of my post. You don't get it do you. The Russians are not the issue. They hack everyone not just the DNC. RNC, DNC, private servers, all government agencies etc.. and low and behold the DNC is hacked, no news there.

The part that gets me is the emails were all true, and you all totally disregard that point. This is why she lost....There is a good chance that a salty The Burn supporter(s) helped as an insider and you all don't see that either. I'm telling you that Hillary disenfranchised 40% of here voting base with all this mess and how she handled it afterwards and that cost you votes to the point of key states that she should have won, but didn't.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Ahahah. Oh dear, Hillary cost Hillary the election.

This is like the loss of a love one to you all, I hope you get though it and one day accept the reasons for her loss..She and the DNC disenfranchised a good percentage of the voter base and they decided not to vote...accept it and get on with your life and stop floating back and forth with the first four stages...

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance
are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost.

edit on 27-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yea man, I'm a total HRC supporter.....

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join