It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So this isn't even voting records or evidence of illegals voting. Just evidence that there are illegals out there with forged paperwork? So now I have an even lesser view of your evidence as it doesn't even prove things that I originally thought it did. Thanks.

Like I said before...you can read the document I linked....directly from the US Government website. It clearly states this is the case in multiple districts and the entire document was written specifically about Elections...in fact it is titled Elections on the header....not sure how much more evidence I need to present, especially to those unwilling to read.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Where ever you linked that claim from, it wasn't a government source because my webfilter wouldn't be blocking it right now. And looking at the domain of the link you gave (sfgate.com) I see that it doesn't have a .gov suffix either.

Though I think I know what link you are talking about. The voter registration one at the top of the page and not the text from the link I was disputing. It should be obvious though that fake voter registration doesn't imply that illegals voted en mass.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: marg6043

No. Those stats won't be coming, because they don't exist. 3 million illegals voting in the election would be noticeable by MANY MANY people at the voting booths. These people tend to not speak English, have trouble understanding the voting process, and may even have difficulty making it to the polls. It would be beyond obvious to anyone that something was going on if such large numbers of illegals were voting just based off of them needing assistance to vote alone. My question when I first entered the thread would have been answered with actual anecdotes instead of wishy-washy false correlations.

YES. Voter fraud exists. NO. 3 million illegals didn't vote in the election causing Trump to lose the popular vote. FACTS.

You're not taking into account the highest number of absentee and mail-in ballots in history.

Why should I? Do you have any evidence to suggest they are faulty? No.

Well, again the paper I linked to written by the US Government specifically about elections addresses it in regards to absentee ballots as well, so yes...I have presented evidence of even our government saying it has happened in as much as 3% of a single district.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Where ever you linked that claim from, it wasn't a government source because my webfilter wouldn't be blocking it right now. And looking at the domain of the link you gave (sfgate.com) I see that it doesn't have a .gov suffix either.

Oh brother...the pdf I linked to...from GAO.GOV.....here it is again for the challenged.

Elections gao.gov

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

No. Those stats won't be coming, because they don't exist. 3 million illegals voting in the election would be noticeable by MANY MANY people at the voting booths. These people tend to not speak English, have trouble understanding the voting process, and may even have difficulty making it to the polls. It would be beyond obvious to anyone that something was going on if such large numbers of illegals were voting just based off of them needing assistance to vote alone. My question when I first entered the thread would have been answered with actual anecdotes instead of wishy-washy false correlations.

YES. Voter fraud exists. NO. 3 million illegals didn't vote in the election causing Trump to lose the popular vote. FACTS.

You're not taking into account the highest number of absentee and mail-in ballots in history.

Why should I? Do you have any evidence to suggest they are faulty? No.

Well, again the paper I linked to written by the US Government specifically about elections addresses it in regards to absentee ballots as well, so yes...I have presented evidence of even our government saying it has happened in as much as 3% of a single district.

You actually just posted a bunch of unrelated data and implied correlation equals causation as well as several false equivalencies because you know there is no direct evidence of widespread illegal immigrant voter fraud. This website does a FAR better job of keeping track of this than you do, and they HIGHLY disagree with your assertions. I believe them over your flimsy reasoning.
Brennan Center for Justice

Like I've said from the beginning voter fraud exists and I never disputed that, but you are no where NEAR close to proving in any reasonable way that there is massive voter fraud to the point of tipping the popular vote by 3 million votes. All you keep doing is proving that voter fraud exists or posting supporting evidence that supports the idea that voter fraud exists. HOWEVER you keep trying to use that as a pre-text to claim Trump's ludicrous claims are true and they aren't. There is no evidence for that.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Though I think I know what link you are talking about. The voter registration one at the top of the page and not the text from the link I was disputing. It should be obvious though that fake voter registration doesn't imply that illegals voted en mass.

If 3% of a single district that were called for jury duty and picked from voter registrations declined for being non-citizens that implies a much larger number that were NOT picked for jury duty being out there....it's not hard to follow the numbers.

SFGate was simply showing how many were called and non responsive. The paper SHOWS the claim to be true...the article was simply to show you how many there could actually be that have registered to vote....throw the either non response or non-citizen response, to ONLY just summons into the equation and you suddenly have a larger percentage. Unless you believe they only summoned those that were illegal and that was ALL of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

None of that implies that any of them voted though; you keep trying to ignore that point. It certainly doesn't give you any credence for Trump's claims.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

None of that implies that any of them voted though; you keep trying to ignore that point. It certainly doesn't give you any credence for Trump's claims.

So they just registered for the fun of it? And how exactly were they able to register being non-citizens? But yeah, fraudulently registering for something that you actually have to register for and not using that ability is probably what happened and probably why the US Government wrote a 71 page document including this information....just a "possibility" I guess...couldn't have really happened and once they realized their wrong after being called for jury duty they probably turned themselves in and fessed up for deportation....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So they just registered for the fun of it? And how exactly were they able to register being non-citizens?

I don't know why they registered or how and it isn't my place to assume these things. I just go where the evidence directs me. If the evidence doesn't answer a question, I don't just assume the answer to fill in the narrative. Clearly you have no compunctions against that.

But yeah, fraudulently registering for something that you actually have to register for and not using that ability is probably what happened and probably why the US Government wrote a 71 page document including this information....just a "possibility" I guess...couldn't have really happened and once they realized their wrong after being called for jury duty they probably turned themselves in and fessed up for deportation....

I wouldn't be surprised if some voted, but you aren't proving it here with your speculations and assumptions. Nor does it matter because the numbers of people involved with even possibly voting like this don't even come close to 1 million voters let alone all 3 million that we are looking for.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ok - THINK!

Here I will try and spell it out for you.

A presidential candidate is running on the platform of possibly throwing them out of the country, and who has been demonized as Mexico's worst enemy. If they aren't going to vote against that candidate, when are they going to vote?

You know this is not an easy thing to investigate because it requires investigating every voter to determine if they are an actual citizen or not, which of course is never going to happen because of the cost.

You are the one jumping through mental hoops to try and claim they did not vote.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No. I won't accept your narrative as proof that 3 million illegals voted in the election. I don't care how convincing you spin your yarn either. The only thing I'll think about is evidence, not someone preaching at me to think then followed by no evidence whatsoever. Sorry, I gave up religion a LONG time ago.

You are the one jumping through mental hoops to try and claim they did not vote.

You are making the claim, produce the evidence. Your thought experiment above isn't evidence either.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No. I won't accept your narrative as proof that 3 million illegals voted in the election. I don't care how convincing you spin your yarn either. The only thing I'll think about is evidence, not someone preaching at me to think then followed by no evidence whatsoever.

You are making the claim, produce the evidence. Your thought experiment above isn't evidence either.

I didn't say it was 3 million - I think it was less than that.

My problem is with everyone acting like Trump is crazy for suggesting illegals voted against him. To me anyone saying that is the crazy person.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Read this carefully since you seemed to have missed it the some 5 or so times I've said it in this thread alone. I. Never. Denied. That. Voter. Fraud. Happens.

The only thing I'm contesting is Trump's claim that 3 million illegals swung the popular vote in Hillary's favor. That isn't true. The illegal voting wasn't at such a point to reach even 1 million voters, let alone 3 million of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Trump is backed up by more than one study and he is not backing off.
I suspect he is going to keep it in the public eye because he is going to push through electoral reform to stop Democrats cheating in the election by having illegals vote.

Only a fool would deny that some illegals vote - we just don't know how many.. 1,1m,10m? Who knows really... Time to put the effort in to find out before 2018.

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Read this carefully since you seemed to have missed it the some 5 or so times I've said it in this thread alone. I. Never. Denied. That. Voter. Fraud. Happens.

The only thing I'm contesting is Trump's claim that 3 million illegals swung the popular vote in Hillary's favor. That isn't true. The illegal voting wasn't at such a point to reach even 1 million voters, let alone 3 million of them.

You have no way of quantifying the issue. Your claim is as unsubstantiated as Trumps, in fact probably worse because at least he is going by a study.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Again why bother? Why is Trump making this an issue? Trumputers will say it is the left making a huge deal out of this when he keeps bringing it up.

Start leading, stop campaigning. He is President butthurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

It's not on me to prove my position though. I'm not the one making an outlandish claim.

PS: There is no study of Trump's.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Again why bother? Why is Trump making this an issue? Trumputers will say it is the left making a huge deal out of this when he keeps bringing it up.

Start leading, stop campaigning. He is President butthurt.

Like I said, I suspect he is going to use the focus on it to bring about electoral change.
He seems to have Democrats dancing to his tune whenever he wants over the past 18 months so I can only think he is doing it again.
He did something similar with illegal immigration - a touchy subject blasted into the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's not on me to prove my position though. I'm not the one making an outlandish claim.

PS: There is no study of Trump's.

You said the illegal voting wasn't at such a point to reach even 1 million voters. That is a claim.
Trump says he has a study to give some reason for his number (one such study has been posted at least twice on these boards)
edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Post that study or stop talking about it. Also give me some quotes from Trump where he is using that study as his source for his stupid claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join