It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: marg6043

Now for your next task. Link that evidence to Trump's claim of 3 million illegals voting in the election. Of course I'm sure you are aware that those are all anecdotes and don't prove his claim, so you are of course aware that you'll need even more evidence to prove this right?

opinions and anecdotes are now true...that's trumpworld 101.....Krazy, it's going to take these trumpsters to get F'ed over themselves, before they will believe anything else. the sooner the better for all of us.

Alternative facts.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

For that list we will have to wait, as the statistics and news compilation is no available yet.

But I am sure it will be soon enough.

You know me, Krazysh0t I am all for research.

Oh, a few more, On jury duty investigation

Investigation Catches 94 Illegal Florida Voters, Likely Hundreds More

At least 94 non-citizens illegally registered as Florida voters despite opting out of jury duty based on their non-citizen status, according to an investigation by NBC News affiliate WBBH in Fort Myers. The discovery indicates hundreds or thousands of non-citizens are illegally registered to cast ballots in Florida and contradicts assertions by liberal activists that few if any non-citizens are illegally casting votes in federal, state and local elections in Florida.

mediatrackers.org...

Proof Of Illegal Aliens Voting As Those Called For Jury Duty Claim They Are Not Citizens

So down to the proof. Harris County, Texas discovered that those called for Jury Duty after registering to vote then went before a judge and said they couldn't serve as a juror because they were not citizens of the United States.

www.diggersrealm.com...

The main thing is that it happens and is bound to happen over and over again and I am sure that is some unscrupulous officials in the states that will turn their head the other way for votes for their party of choice.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

"shows it happens" isn't evidence that 3 million illegals voted in the election. If you'd read my words and stop projecting your stereotypes on me, I never denied that voter fraud happens.

3% of a small district is referenced in the linked PDF which is only when caught because it was done by pulling the registered voters for jury duty. They can do so by other means now. So 3% of a district of 30k people declined jury duty for non-citizenship. So roughly 146 million people in us are registered to vote. 3% of that is roughly 4.4 million...and that is only the ones that would have been caught by being called for jury duty AND stats from 2005.

Hell, I can go online and register to vote in CA right now with no identification at all, not even a home address.

Here is the LA County system so you can see just how easy it is...

LA Voter registration

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Do you understand what , indictments and prosecutions are? in voter fraud as per my links are not anecdotes, Jimmyx.

The states involved keep record of those anything that goes to court.

Incredible.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So are you saying that not being registered to vote = illegal immigrant 100% of the time?
edit on 24-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I may be using it loosely, but still it's about making you think one thing and not see the truth.

Which is such a broad definition that it can apply to many words, of which gas lighting is still not the correct choice.

This has sprung up quite a lot over the last few days. I appreciate that you're just repeating what you've heard elsewhere, so this is aimed at "the world in general", not specifically you.

What has happened is this. Some lefty has been scrabbling for a pithy label to stamp on things (because it's all about the labels, isn't it, my deplorable friends) and come across a word that they don't quite understand. They notice, however, that it's often used in the context of domestic abuse. "Aha!" thinks the lefty, "I can use this word and trade on the association of abuse to further undermine and smear the work of the Great Satan Trump! I'm sure I'll sound very clever to all 3 of my devoted followers on Twitter, plus it will give my impotent rage some outlet! I could even try making one of those 'meme' things I keep hearing about, possibly involving frogs... or... or... rabbits, or maybe a hedgehog with a quizzical eyebrow and a limp. Yeah, that'll sock it to 'em!"

Thus, for the last few days, we have heard the word "gas lighting" occasionally leaking out of the echo chamber of liberal social media.

Sorry, that tactic of abusing labels has been flogged to death by the left, there's no more mileage in it for you.

And, above all, you're still using it wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

No. Those stats won't be coming, because they don't exist. 3 million illegals voting in the election would be noticeable by MANY MANY people at the voting booths. These people tend to not speak English, have trouble understanding the voting process, and may even have difficulty making it to the polls. It would be beyond obvious to anyone that something was going on if such large numbers of illegals were voting just based off of them needing assistance to vote alone. My question when I first entered the thread would have been answered with actual anecdotes instead of wishy-washy false correlations.

YES. Voter fraud exists. NO. 3 million illegals didn't vote in the election causing Trump to lose the popular vote. FACTS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

3.America's appearance is already terrible because of the previous spineless leadership under the Obama administration.

As a "foreigner" I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is NOT the reason America has a terrible image abroad.

In fact Obama is seen as a boost for your image. Marginally, but a boost nonetheless.

It is the American War Machine, plus the rampant American attitude of "American Exceptionalism", and decades of hypocrisy that has contributed to your extremely low image abroad.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Thanks for the link. I read all the survey questions and failed to see where it ever asked if the participant was undocumented and registered to vote. I still don't know where the stats that you linked earlier, regarding undocumented immigrants registered to vote, comes from.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Why doesn't Trump provide proof of these millions of illegal voters? There will be many of his supporters that believe this but say Russia influencing the election is BS.

look no further than the city of Detroit

one precinct had votes counted 6 times!
(and they weren't Trump votes)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

So are you saying that not being to registered to vote = illegal immigrant 100% of the time?

Not sure how you're getting I'm saying that...I'm only accounting for registered voters as without registration you can't vote. Illegal registrations are what I'm showing numbers on and from US government reports based on jurors called on from voter registration lists that cite non-citizenship when summoned.

And these numbers are just those that happen to be summoned for jury duty....which is not the majority of people in the US. In 14 counties in CA alone about 1.5 million didn't even respond to a summons according to SFGate and they used information gained from pulling data based on the Public Records Act. Guess where the highest number of non responses were.....here, I'll quote the article and link it:

Based on information obtained from 14 counties under the Public Records Act, the study said, the highest failure-to-appear rates in 2014 were posted by several Southern California counties. Ventura County topped the list with more than 45 percent of its citizens failing to appear. It was followed by San Diego County with 31 percent and Los Angeles County with nearly 30 percent. The lowest was San Joaquin County with 3.9 percent.

Link

Guess where the highest population of illegals reside in CA....oddly enough, the same ones listed as the most non-responses for jury summons.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I think for myself.

I am not particularly Left. Probably more Right then Left in areas other then human rights.

You want to have an issue with it? Fine.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No. Those stats won't be coming, because they don't exist. 3 million illegals voting in the election would be noticeable by MANY MANY people at the voting booths. These people tend to not speak English, have trouble understanding the voting process, and may even have difficulty making it to the polls. It would be beyond obvious to anyone that something was going on if such large numbers of illegals were voting just based off of them needing assistance to vote alone. My question when I first entered the thread would have been answered with actual anecdotes instead of wishy-washy false correlations.

YES. Voter fraud exists. NO. 3 million illegals didn't vote in the election causing Trump to lose the popular vote. FACTS.

You're not taking into account the highest number of absentee and mail-in ballots in history.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They will be coming from the states that are doing investigations for the last elections, once they indict and prosecute it will become public news.

But in California is another story, they have been able to get away with as much fraud as the can

Is a fact that in 2015 were about 30 million undocumented in the US, so 3 million is not so far fetched.

www.breitbart.com...

How many illegals live in your state,

www.slate.com...

CBS2 Investigation Uncovers Votes Being Cast From Grave Year After Year in California

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

30 Million and growing of illegal immigrants can easily change the outcome of an election in the US.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So this isn't even voting records or evidence of illegals voting. Just evidence that there are illegals out there with forged paperwork? So now I have an even lesser view of your evidence as it doesn't even prove things that I originally thought it did. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

You're not taking into account the highest number of absentee and mail-in ballots in history.

Why should I? Do you have any evidence to suggest they are faulty? No.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

They will be coming from the states that are doing investigations for the last elections, once they indict and prosecute it will become public news.

But in California is another story, they have been able to get away with as much fraud as the can

Is a fact that in 2015 were about 30 million undocumented in the US, so 3 million is not so far fetched.

www.breitbart.com...

Your breitbart link is fake news:
Number of Illegal Immigrants in U.S. Holds Steady at 11 Million

I'm not sure why you are taking the word of a former Ambassador over actual data. I'm guessing it's because his lies support your narrative.

ETA: From your CBS link:

A comparison of records by David Goldstein, investigative reporter for CBS2/KCAL9, has revealed hundreds of so-called dead voters in Southern California, a vast majority of them in Los Angeles County.

I don't know how good you are at looking at and processing numbers, but "hundreds" is a FAR cry from 3 million.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
White House confirmed he said it !!

And an investigation might be coming soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

The point is... WHO CARES?!?! He is president. He keeps bringing it up, and acts like a ding dong. Act like a president and not a sophomore.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Duplicate.
edit on 24-1-2017 by mzinga because: Duplicate post

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join