It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok. I'm putting my toes here into Alternate Truth Land to give you a link back to Real Truth World.

I know it is more in line with what FEELS true where you are, and Newt Gingrich said that what feels true IS true, but he isn't talking about objective reality, only "feelings reality = what people believe and is 'true' for them."

So here you go: Quora - illegals voting .

This links to the pundifact site with additional information. The bottom line is the source for all this is a guy who tweeted it with zero supporting documentation. He is a Republican Party guy and even headed a PAC for Newt Gingrich...

Again NO DOCUMENTATION for his claim of undocumented voters. I gotta say dude: Papers please? Show us your "data" or shut up.

I'm guessing there is no data. Just a big fat lie. Go figure.

My apologies for the mocking tone but Trump's claim is crazy narcissistic talk, ok? (originally he said only 3 million illegals voted to tie him with Hillary which has morphed into 3-5 million that we somehow missed seeing at the polls).

He has a problem. A serious problem. It is scary and at some point you may see it if you don't already.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Either way, it seems to me that this, along with the 'irregularities' found in some of the recounts, is a good reason for the DOJ to open an in-depth investigation into all of these various allegations of voter fraud.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

National Hispanic Survery

It's not the point of the survery, lots of info on hispanic opinion. It's one question.
The question indicating this is on page 68 right side, 5,6,7, rows

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I wonder. Has anyone in this thread that is SOOOO sure that illegals voted enough to swing the popular vote in Hillary's direction even WITNESSED an illegal vote to know that it happened? If you are claiming that illegals voted in the millions (just blindly believing the pathological liar in chief) then surely you've at least seen one do it?

Not an illegal but there were quite a few videos of people clearly stating they were not from the state, had no license and just had to sign an affidavit stating they had been there for whatever amount of days and allowed to vote. And other videos of election workers stating they had torn up absentee ballots....to think it hasn't occurred would be silly.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder. Has anyone in this thread that is SOOOO sure that illegals voted enough to swing the popular vote in Hillary's direction even WITNESSED an illegal vote to know that it happened? If you are claiming that illegals voted in the millions (just blindly believing the pathological liar in chief) then surely you've at least seen one do it?

Not an illegal

Ok. stopped reading.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump has been doing the same thing for the last few months, he's doing it again, and still no one realises it.

The guy is a genius, he really is.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I am so sick of right wing fake news!

I think Fox Entertainment got so tired of perpetually being in the hot seat for fake news, they had to start a campaign against the left.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
Trump has been doing the same thing for the last few months, he's doing it again, and still no one realises it.

Yes. He's Gaslighting.

He pulls this type diversion every time he wants to distract from something else he's doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes. He's Gaslighting.

He pulls this type diversion every time he wants to distract from something else he's doing.

That isn't what "gas lighting" means.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Yes. He's Gaslighting.

That isn't what "gas lighting" means.

I know what gaslighting means. It's from the movie.

Google Trump, gaslighting.

I may be using it loosely, but still it's about making you think one thing and not see the truth.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump is right on the popular vote, it was not only illegal immigrants but all the Obama but kisser foreign refugees that became citizens after he brought them to the US, NY is full of them.

Eight years pandering to illegals and foreign refugees makes a lot of friends to a political party.

Thankfully with all the states that do no fall for that crap voted for Trump it tells the story of where and how the concentration of illegals and refugees had a lot to do with party favoritism, in this nation is fact that an illegal and refugee gets to enjoy the hard working tax dollars of others.

We can not allow in our nation to have only a concentrated group of individuals dictating our political process.

Thank God for the electoral college.

I am sure that as Trump election committee is getting ready for the next elections they are collecting data and analyzing what is going on in the states with majority populations that voted for Hillary.

Stupid Trump is not.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not an illegal

Ok. stopped reading.

LOL...you think an illegal would film themselves doing that? I'm just pointing out that this method WAS used and DID work and is on camera working.

Either way, there are ways to prove it, such as jury duty summons that are replied to as non-citizen for not being able to be on the jury. States like CA use voter registration lists for jury duty summons notices...so if your on it and called for jury duty and reply you aren't a citizen so you can't then how are you registered to vote exactly?

And yes, there is documentation of this happening in MANY districts.

But fraud....nah....can't be....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't think anything here. I asked a specific request and you immediately failed at that then tried to explain it away. I don't care. You didn't meet my criteria so I dropped my interest. If you want to read what ever projection you want into that, do you, but this is as detailed as I'm going to explain myself on this.

Then do same damn due diligence and post some evidence.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think Chuck Schumer started the rumor.

He was there and he is so jealous and bitter.

Democrats love the guy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

just a list,

2-12-15 Rep. Jordan: Obama Actions on Illegals Invite Voter Fraud

11-1-14 First case of voter fraud confirmed in Rio Arriba Co.

10-30-14 Non-Citizens Are voting

10-28-14 "Vote Flipping" Shows Up In Early Voting In Illinois and Maryland, 2014 Vote Fraud Looms?

10-17-14 7 indicted in voter fraud in Hattiesburg mayoral election

9-1-14 Court Docs: Texas Democrats Accused of Using Cocaine to Buy Votes

4-18-14 Illegal immigrant arrested for Nevada voter fraud

4-3-14 Hundreds of cases of potential voter fraud uncovered in North Carolina, Fox News

3-22-14 Sharpton, Dems at Ohio rally welcome poll worker imprisoned for voter fraud, BIZPAC Review

1-28-14 California Democratic Sen. Rod Wright convicted of perjury, vote fraud, Los Angeles Times

12-18-13 Husted: 17 non-citizens voted in 2012 election in Ohio, The Cincinnati Enquirer

9-26-13 California suspends a critical method to prevent voter fraud!, Election Integrity Project

7-17-13 Ex-poll worker sentenced to prison for illegal voting, The Cincinnati Enquirer

5-28-13 Poll worker convicted of voting fraud, The Cincinnati Enquirer

2-23-13 The case of the phantom ballots: an electoral whodunit, The Miami Herald

2-12-13 Vote fraud charges expected, The Cincinnati Enquirer

2-8-13 Obama supporter and poll worker subpoenaed for election fraud in Ohio

2-6-13 Investigation of possible vote fraud heats up, Zanesville Times Recorder

11-29-12 Clackamas Woman Indicted For Voter Fraud

10-17-12 3 people indicted for felony vote fraud in Franklin County, Ohio

9-21-12 Prosecutors Investigating Shelly Silver's Kids Over Voter-Fraud Allegations

9-20-12 Three noncitizens charged with voter fraud in Iowa

9-14-12 New Albany mayoral primary candidate indicted on voter fraud charges

9-5-12 Ark. lawmaker pleads guilty to election charge

7-18-12 Philly election official details examples of voter fraud

7-17-12 W. VA county official charged in vote fraud probe

7-13-12 Sunland Park investigation leads to additional voter fraud charges

7-2-12 State Police investigate Espanola voter fraud

6-26-12 Gilchrist indicted for voter fraud in Ohio

6-6-12 Former Cuyahoga County [Ohio] employee is sentenced to prison for running a sham election in 2006

5-15-2012 (YouTube video) NC Non-Citizen Voting, Dead Offered Ballots, UNC Officials Endorse Voter Fraud

2-15-12 Former Council Member Accused of Absentee Ballot Fraud

1-9-12 Ballot case shifts to FBI

11-24-11 12 charged with voter fraud in Georgia election

11-1-11 Madison County [Florida] officials arrested for vote fraud

7-29-11 Mississippi NAACP sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

www.ojjpac.org...

Very interesting articles.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Now for your next task. Link that evidence to Trump's claim of 3 million illegals voting in the election. Of course I'm sure you are aware that those are all anecdotes and don't prove his claim, so you are of course aware that you'll need even more evidence to prove this right?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
a reply to: buster2010

Agreed, we have the same amount of evidence for both allegations.

no you don't, that's a lie, and it's a stupid lie easily proven false, but your people don't care...if trump says it, it has to be true....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I don't think anything here. I asked a specific request and you immediately failed at that then tried to explain it away. I don't care. You didn't meet my criteria so I dropped my interest. If you want to read what ever projection you want into that, do you, but this is as detailed as I'm going to explain myself on this.

Then do same damn due diligence and post some evidence.

From our own US Government Accountability Office...that good enough? It's a long read but shows it happens. It's from 2005 so it happens more now but there are no newer studies....likely to bury this one...

link
edit on 1/24/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

Now for your next task. Link that evidence to Trump's claim of 3 million illegals voting in the election. Of course I'm sure you are aware that those are all anecdotes and don't prove his claim, so you are of course aware that you'll need even more evidence to prove this right?

opinions and anecdotes are now true...that's trumpworld 101.....Krazy, it's going to take these trumpsters to get F'ed over themselves, before they will believe anything else. the sooner the better for all of us.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

"shows it happens" isn't evidence that 3 million illegals voted in the election. If you'd read my words and stop projecting your stereotypes on me, I never denied that voter fraud happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join