It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You have no doubt the US officials not only allowed people to break the law but also encouraged it?

Anyone would doubt that.
And not only do you doubt but you think this happened broad scale as well.

That's crazy.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The question is not if any illegals voted. It's whether enough did to cost trump the popular vote.
He's just a child.
He needs to have bested Clinton with the popular vote because he's trump.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

But that doesn't mean the sources don't exist you do know that right?

It's always been tradition that the press doesn't have to reveal a source.
It is not tradition that they make up a source.
How long would they be taken seriously if they did that?
The reliability of the source can be questioned but not their existence.

Even Anthony Napolitano who claimed Hillary was going to jail all summer long had his sources. They either lied to him or were wrong obviously but that they existed was never dismissed by this crew here.
Never.

So sources are valid when suited and not when it doesn't fit the narrative.

I was guilty of this myself when I linked story after story stating that government sources had said Hillary wasn't going to be indicted.
Of course those sources turned out to be right ...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Do you have a link to actual study?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
LOL, that crazy cat and legitimately elected POTUS, Donald J. Trump, he really knows how to trigger folks. Sometimes he doesn't even have to say things, just have 'sources' say he said things, and the crazies still get triggered and lap it up.

But, like what has already been stated in this thread, it's irrelevant that apparently 5 million votes don't count and that apparently Hillary lost the legitimate popular vote in a landslide by 2.8 million votes as well as the EC vote - she really had no chance, the DNC should have kept Bernie and told her to piss off.

Just my opinion of course, not to be taken as a trigger to erupt into more crazy - it's over, Trump is POTUS - time to build a bridge and get over it, sit back and watch how a Government and a country is meant to be run.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Donald tRump still isn't accepting the election results and is claiming that it was "rigged"! LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Profusion

He's such a baby man. This will be the next 4 years. Trump blaming all of his failures on anything and everything but himself.

We are all in big trouble.

You mean his failure to get elected? So who was at the inauguration? His evil twin?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
He has a good argument,I'm betting the scum bag liberals here in California had a lot to do with it,I have relatives in Dem party,and I would not bet against it either,that and dead people

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
He has a good argument,I'm betting the scum bag liberals here in California had a lot to do with it,I have relatives in Dem party,and I would not bet against it either,that and dead people

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There is one way to find out if this is true.
If we deport most illegals before the next election, we can see how the Democrats do then.

Obama told illegals they could vote, so I am fairly certain they did.
He told them they would never get caught if they vote, giving them encouragement to vote.

If you look at maps of where Clinton did well, they correspond to sanctuary cities.
map

edit on 1/24/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Trump won and he's still whining about the election being unfair because he was not as popular as Hillary. What an idiot.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

More "fake news" from the right. Your video conveniently cuts Obama off, so to make it seem like he's saying something he's not!

From the actual transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential

[note: Your video cuts things right here]

in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school …

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
nymag.com...

This conversation was about Latino voter intimidation, due to fears that by legally voting, it would bring attention to family member who are undocumented.

I am so sick of right wing fake news!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's such a baby man. This will be the next 4 years. Trump blaming all of his failures on anything and everything but himself.

We are all in big trouble.

What failure would you be referencing? He beat Hillary already, even when she knew electoral votes are what ACTUALLY count.

And now you're implying that "sources" telling NBC are factual?

I think the next 8 years are going to be more of the same from the liberal whiners....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Did you see the demonstrations all over the world on Saturday?

Yes it meant something.
Hopefully he's a bit smarter and will realize that this is what a real movement looks like and he'd better pay attention.
One in every hundred Americans protested on Saturday. One in every hundred. From Maine to the Aleutian islands from North Dakota to Hawaii.
Plus the solidarity shown around the world. Trump would be wise to take this seriously.
Whether you do doesn't really matter .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

No his failure to be anywhere near normal.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I wonder. Has anyone in this thread that is SOOOO sure that illegals voted enough to swing the popular vote in Hillary's direction even WITNESSED an illegal vote to know that it happened? If you are claiming that illegals voted in the millions (just blindly believing the pathological liar in chief) then surely you've at least seen one do it?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Do you really think that illegals did not pick up on the part where he says that no one checks if people that vote are legal, and went with that?

-----------------------
I don't see this as Trump complaining.
He won.
I think he is genuinely concerned about Americans and the violation of our elections by illegal voters.

edit on 1/24/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Did you see the demonstrations all over the world on Saturday?

Yes it meant something.
Hopefully he's a bit smarter and will realize that this is what a real movement looks like and he'd better pay attention.
One in every hundred Americans protested on Saturday. One in every hundred. From Maine to the Aleutian islands from North Dakota to Hawaii.
Plus the solidarity shown around the world. Trump would be wise to take this seriously.
Whether you do doesn't really matter .

It meant that there are a handful of people still out there being loud and obnoxious, not to mention dirty. Seriously, clean up your messes. What message would you send to Trump because as it sits, a good majority of those looking on have no idea what youre there for.
edit on 24-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Will he still be stewing over losing the popular vote in four years? He'll probably go on a rant about it in his first State of the Union address.

Poor guy. Obsessed with winning. He must have had an emotionally traumatic childhood.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

There is of course, no evidence to support his tirade. But assuming some of it is factual, he should have thought about that during his campaign when he was demeaning and alienating an entire demographic of people.

People don't like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join