It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Two sources confirmed to NBC News that Trump spent about the first 10 minutes of his bipartisan meeting with congressional leaders at the White House talking about the campaign and about how 3 million to 5 million "illegals" voted in the election, causing him to lose the popular vote.

NBC News has reached out to the Trump administration for comment about the claims.

The meeting with congressional leaders was described as more a social occasion than a formal session. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Kentucky, returned to the Capitol on Monday night and said it was "light-hearted," joking that he was most entertained by seeing Trump and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-New York, discuss which New York politicians were common friends.

SOURCE

The story linked above reveals some important things to me:

1. Trump is not changing his style or personality, generally speaking.

2. Trump is the first conspiracy theorist POTUS who is willing to openly talk about his conspiracy theories.

3. Trump could seriously damage the image of the United States if he goes too far in public.

Is the picture below Donald Trump with grey hair and glasses? That could be what he'll look like at the end of his second term.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

It isn't a conspiracy theory if it's true.

Then it's just a conspiracy, one that the DNC has been using since the last time it got amnesty in return for building a wall on the Mexico border.

As far as damaging the image of the United States, have you talked to anyone outside of it lately? The last 24 years have been a long slow motion train wreck.

Let's see what he does. Sounds all good to me so far.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why doesn't Trump provide proof of these millions of illegal voters? There will be many of his supporters that believe this but say Russia influencing the election is BS.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Trump isn't lying here. He's just using Alternative Facts*.

*Alternative Facts in this instance may be synonymous with lies.
edit on 23-1-2017 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Agreed, we have the same amount of evidence for both allegations.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Trump to Lawmakers: ‘Illegals’ Cost Me the Popular Vote

Looking back at his campaign, I think it is fair to say that illegals also gave him the presidency.

So lemme hear you say muchas gracias, Mr President!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Why doesn't Trump provide proof of these millions of illegal voters? There will be many of his supporters that believe this but say Russia influencing the election is BS.

I was concerned that this would immediately be labeled "fake news."

I'm tempted to post stories of this type in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum just to appease Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

It isn't a conspiracy theory if it's true.

Sure it is. You need more than for it to be true for it to go from theory to fact.

You need proof.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Again we see ...

Two sources confirmed to NBC News that

NBC is clever how they mix it in.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Clinton only won the popular vote by about 630k votes.... Low-ball estimates put the number of illegal aliens at around 11-12M (!) but in reality, it is probably much higher.

I'm almost positive at least 630k illegal aliens voted for her in CA alone... just my opinion though.. by the way, I live in So Cal so I might have a more educated guess than others outside the Golden State.

Keep in mind: Factcheck, Snopes and the like are very careful as to only report that the claims are unsubstantiated; unproven. They never report the claim is false, and anyone that does so is a LIAR.

Only an investigation by the justice department will tell us for sure.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

With over 6 million illegals voting for Hillary makes Trump absolutely correct. We should be going after Mexico for hacking our election.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The difference between believing the Russian hack story and believing the illegals voted story is 1 of sour grapes.

The Hillbots and never Trumps are botching and whining they lost and are making excuses.
Trump supporters won, the only reason to care about whether illegals voted is to stop it happening again.

Russian story = an excuse to bitch and whine some more
Illegals voting = a genuine problem that is illegal and needs to br dealt with

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Why doesn't Trump provide proof of these millions of illegal voters?

Why does Trump have to do it? You wouldn't believe him anyway.

The Democrats started to do it up north. When they started those recounts and the votes for Hillary came out skewed they stopped what they were doing pretty damned quick.

Or, am I experiencing the Mandela Effect?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Or, am I experiencing the Mandela Effect?

No you're not! I was thinking the same exact thing. As soon as they found all the errors in Trump's favor, Clinton put the kibosh on that recount!

I have no doubt in the state of sanctuary cities, millions of illegals were not only allowed to vote, but encouraged to vote. Couple that with all the dead people that probably voted, and DT is probably right.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

10s of million illegals in the country, CA with the most, not much checking to vote....do you think any of them voted for Hillary to give them citizenship? I don't think it is far fetch...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

He's such a baby man. This will be the next 4 years. Trump blaming all of his failures on anything and everything but himself.

We are all in big trouble.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It's not conspiracy theory at all. Bringing in massive amounts of illegals and catering to them is an enormous part of the DNC blueprint.

And it ain't because it's out of the goodness of their hearts. That's ludicrous. It's because they do vote and represent large blocks of future voters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Trump isn't lying here. He's just using Alternative Facts*.

*Alternative Facts in this instance may be synonymous with lies.

Well played.

Well played.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Multiple studies confirm a large number of illegals have voter registration.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join