It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: deuceawesome
When one side swings too far, the other side pushes it back.

Agreed. Unfortunately we just had an illusion of a push by the left (there is no left in this country, center-right perhaps, but not a real left) and the right wing sensationalist media outlets drove a false narrative based on emotion that we are now living in. The bulk of the voters are more liberal than the representation (and that certainly goes for those on the supposed 'left'). That will change at some point. As stated, when one side swings too far, as we are seeing the right do, the other side pushes back. As we are seeing, and will continue to see.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thank you for disillusioning even more white people to your liberal insanity. Keep digging that grave.. completely unaware of the effect this idiocy is having. Just double down and continue living in that cocoon of denial. Keep living in the past and whatever you do don't let reality get in the way of your liberal fantasy of continued hegemony.

I sometimes have to pinch myself to see if these liberals are really real. If this is liberals in 2017, I don't want to imagine the levels of insanity they'll have reached in 2020.

Either way they're just digging their own grave.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You are right but also wrong, their logic imploded years and years ago,.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Keep it up democrats, please, you are digging your own graves! You have lost almost all political control in this country, not just because of your failed policies, but because of your hateful attitudes. Go ahead and keep telling white people to "shut up", it's really working for you!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
February 1, 2017

OMG...the DNC candidates are in a circular firing squad formation...shooting each other!

""The Democratic National Committee has ousted a candidate running for party chair over comments he made regarding Rep. Keith Ellison’s Muslim faith.

Vincent Tolliver, who participated in a DNC forum over the weekend in Houston, was removed from the contest after The Hill newspaper reported that the former House candidate in Arkansas had said that Mr. Ellison, a Minnesota Democrat and the first Muslim elected to Congress, should be disqualified from running because “Muslims discriminate against gays.”"

Full Story: www.washingtontimes.com...

BTW.. Why is DISGRACED Donna Brazile still the DNC chair?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tonight, you'll be able to see how the Democratic National Committee plans to (??????), starting with the 2018 midterm election.

A debate amongst the finalists for the DNC Chair positon - 10pm Eastern - on C.N.N.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are priming Ellison for a 2020 run. I mean, here you have another 'star junior member' of government who it fast tracked.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think the Democrats should continue with their parade... what do they call it? O yeah,

"A Day Without White People."

Like the one they held on the first Tuesday in November.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Debate is starting now. Lets see who these people are. I bet very few "solutions" will be presented. But there will be a LOT of whining and complaining. Probably a 10% to 90% ratio.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As suspected.. the first guy said he wanted to hit Donald Trump across the face with a 2-by-4.

Next candidate said that President Trump must be impeached.

Early Prognosis - The next DNC Chair will be an IDIOT.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
OK..since I'm the only one watching the DNC Chair debate...or the only one who wants to discuss it live, I'm done commenting. They will lose EVEN MORE seats across the nation in 2018 anyway, if any of these candidates are chosen to run the DNC.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think this is going to backfire with a major group of people that are just tired of hearing it.
Micro aggression
Micro racism
soft racism
It's all been beat to death and bounced of Trump when they tried to apply it to him.

the problem is that the left has become a one trick pony with a broken record at full blast. they have nothing to offer but deflection.

so has the right, but the left went nuclear retard with their tactics. so much so, that despite the ism cards blowing up in their face as of recent they cant change their rhetoric . its the only record they have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join