It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Am I the only one worried that they're going to start a war?

I don't see them imploding. I see them exploding.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Am I the only one worried that they're going to start a war?

I don't see them imploding. I see them exploding.

Are talking like a civil war?..or?
They are definitely an unbalanced bunch but I really don't think they have the stomach to start anything like that.
I think their temper tantrums will get more frequent but if pressed, they will crumble. I mean we see what they have done so far...they are pretty good at smashing windows, screaming in people's faces etc.
But if full scale retaliation is launched against them, I think it would be over in a matter of hours.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Never underestimate other human beings and never underestimate stupid.

That's a sure way to lose a war that you didn't even know was beginning.

Not saying I know for a fact, but I'd sit at the chess board just in case of 1. e4!, If you get my gist.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I look forward to the dem party being crushed, how long do we need to wait for the repub party to go the same way?

No. Contrary viewpoints are important, crushing them is never good, no matter how ridiculous or horrendously racist the Left are recognised as being.

The more they spout this nonsense, the more people will open their eyes. The intellectual miasma of the left is being washed away. The curtain has been pulled back on the Great and Powerful Oz. Or, if you prefer Lord of the Rings, "Democrats, your staff... is broken!"

As Milo says, the best disinfectant is sunlight.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They are pretty much at war now in the inner cities. Chicago has more shootings than active war zones. Mobs of people destroying cars, buildings, assaulting people, and settings things on fire in many other inner cities.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
I'm starting to wonder if after this complete and utter meltdown of the Left, will any sane individual support the Democratic Party again?

At this point, I'm starting to wonder. I had expected that they would recover in time to challenge in 2020, but after what has been a brutally embarrassing and very public collective nervous breakdown from a large segment of the American left, I'm starting to think we're actually seeing the self-destruction and end of the entire political movement.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And this is why that big blue wall came crumbling down. I hope they go with one of these people, they will do even worse in the next election.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Not the whole planet, just racist liberals. And you know what, the weaponized media will not mention this. You want to know why?

Because the wealthy elite that use the media as their playground call the media and TELL them what to say and what to cove and how to cover it.

The media is a lie.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Looks like Trump will be a 8 year president then as tge democrats clearly have not learned there lesson.......

Really the libitards need to hand the reigns of the party back to sane individuals.

This ^squared, craz. I also submit it would possibly attract
sane voters as well... if any remain from this cycle that
haven't fully divested from the two major tumors.

This election has squirted out by pure luck and necessity a
'third party' who claimed and pledged Republican.. he won
anyway. Maybe new voices will be heard after the Purple
Gang seems to have run out of friends. The Repubs lost me:
it's why I voted for Trump as it is. He was an Indy in all but name.
BTW.. if losing one's job every time was due to Affirmative
Action, that doesn't indicate white privilege-- but discrimination.
I'll take it, it's better than a sharp stick in the cornea

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is very sad that the DNC is been hijacked by a group of very dangerous people, they are to destroy our nation as it stands and they don't give two rat asses how they do it.

I predict the DNC to become a completely foreign entity that people will no recognize, financed by all kind of foreign interest. pandering to all those that think they feel rejected by patriotism that they are selling as a white supremacy.

They are full of crap.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think this is going to backfire with a major group of people that are just tired of hearing it.
Micro aggression
Micro racism
soft racism
It's all been beat to death and bounced of Trump when they tried to apply it to him.
I think you are right, and it's already happening, across the aisle.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I hope you all have enjoyed another back-patting thread o' the right (this really appears to be a full-time job for some of you). I have a funny feeling that there is a little bit of future-fear behind the curtain as you all are well aware that the left won the popular vote this time with a candidate that they didn't even like. And on top of that... the youth wasn't even fired up. If we get an actual leftist on the ticket and Trump continues down the path he been going... it's merely going to be a long 4 years. Just 4. And man, they are going to be long (or short if Trump really fouls up).

The youth is coming, and they aren't this new ridiculous brand of conservative.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

The Democratic Party has Morphed into a Morally Bankrupt Political Party Devoid of Any Sane Intellectual thought about proposals that offer Real Solutions for the normative Problems of society today . They are now controlled by an Elite of Uncompromising Ideologs who are Completely Out of Touch with the Majority of the American People's Essential Needs of the Basics Necessities of Life . Until that somehow changes , their Political Future is going to one of Diminished Power and Influence .

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
I hope you all have enjoyed another back-patting thread o' the right (this really appears to be a full-time job for some of you). I have a funny feeling that there is a little bit of future-fear behind the curtain as you all are well aware that the left won the popular vote this time with a candidate that they didn't even like. And on top of that... the youth wasn't even fired up. If we get an actual leftist on the ticket and Trump continues down the path he been going... it's merely going to be a long 4 years. Just 4. And man, they are going to be long (or short if Trump really fouls up).

I don't identify as either right or left. I like the fact that we have both in our democracies as both sides have good points and both sides have bad. When one side swings too far, the other side pushes it back.I liked a lot of what Bernie Sanders had to say, none of Clinton and some of Trump.

Eight years of Obama, time for a change. Just like after 8 years of Bush it was time for a change.

Identity politics had to come to an end. The Democrats need to realize that offending an entire race of people is not a way to get elected. You can aquire the minority vote quite easily without offending half the country in the process. I would have thought that Trump's stunning victory would send the Dems back to the drawing board; quieting down these radical gender studies wankers in the process. It appears not to be the case however, unless this is the last gasp. I really hope it is.

edit on 24-1-2017 by deuceawesome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
All I ever did was try to help people OF ALL COLORS.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: RazorV66

Never underestimate other human beings and never underestimate stupid.

That's a sure way to lose a war that you didn't even know was beginning.

Not saying I know for a fact, but I'd sit at the chess board just in case of 1. e4!, If you get my gist.

This is what they will do when faced with retaliation.....nothing.
There is at least 6 of them, maybe more and they do nothing when this guy gets tired of this crap.
And the police did not help, instead they arrest one of them.
Now I am not condoning this guy hitting a woman at all but they are all wearing masks, how was he to know? She attacked him first.
Soros's army will fold faster than the Iraqi army did in the Gulf War.

Beware of foul language in the video

edit on 24-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I did a review of the video. Let me know what you guys think.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Here's the problem: With this brand of person in the party and potentially running the party, I'm not sure you will get candidates better than Hillary. Sure you may not wind up with a globalist kleptocrat, but I don't think someone with a platform of "death to whitey" is going to do a whole lot better.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You just had to force me to watch that idiot again didn't you? lol
Good analysis...yeah its incredible what this racist fool says.
They have been pandering to the black people in this country for decades to get votes and nothing has changed for the black people.
The racist Dems think if they disparage white people, the blacks will like them more?
Mind boggling.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It has not been hijacked, this is what the party has turned into. This is HRC's and Obama's legacy.

I have seen situations in life when someone who should know better says something that is out of line, this gives the useful idiots under them a good reason to let it all hang out. Then Dem party needs a body transplant, not a facelift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join