It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And white women wonder why people don't like white women.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Both parties stink, who would have been elected if Trump wasn't there?

Hillary Unfortunately , and just Think what America would become with her as President for the Next 4 Years . A Scary Thought......

Terrifying actually, but just for fun try to imagine how the liberal media would have dealt with her only having a few hundred people show up for her inauguration...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I would think her inauguration would have been very busy. I don't think that the # of people means anything.

Obama had good crowds and couldn't find it with both hands.
edit on 23-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if after this complete and utter meltdown of the Left, will any sane individual support the Democratic Party again?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I find it hard to believe that the dems had supporters after JFK.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
They are just a scatter brained bunch of mud slinger's with their minds going back and forth looking for ???? Are they really this dumb ? really ? maybe its a dead cat bounce ,so to speak .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Well it got progressively weirder on the Left but it's really blossomed into full blown loonyness maybe in the past 15 years or so. Imagine what these next 8 years of Trump will do to their remaining psyche?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I think we will see the liberals in rare form. And I say let them implode. I think on most issues the American people are center or close to center.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

At some point this flawed PC logic will cancel itself out. Eventually they will reach a point where nobody can say anything because of x, y, z, to the point where their entire logic will implode on itself.

Thank you for that post, Cold. I liken the PC and identity politics
played (now desperately) by the DNC extremers akin to the 'failing
population of bacteria' experiment in their own petri dish. I know
it's a cruel and regrettably caustic analogy-- but it's the best I can do
with this present percentage of blood alcohol content.

With the food being ignorance, and the majority of population in the
dish having died off-- with the dead ones (aware )making growth in
those areas impossible:
there is only the eventual inevitability of a dish full of dead fuzz.

And with that, I submit as a stupid white guy and retired tool maker who
didn't aspire to politics like my insanely successful uncle-- you reap what
you sow. And my congratulations for the DNC's valiant, if not amusingly self-
destructive effort toward Mr. Trump's successfully launched second term.

PS In the interest of racial and other neutrality, I now offer as a bolster; if
not terminally unsustainable contribution to whatever needful areas in the
DNC, my last eight years of unsanitized belly button lint... among which
include trace amounts by volume of other assumed benign substances. My
only regret is that there is a high probability of it containing NO IGNORANCE.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I was told I'm racist for being extra nice to black people. Although, I'm from the city, born in a summer of race riots, used to hang out with everyone and frankly, find them a lil more interesting than the white rednecks near me now.

Weird to mention it, I got probation violated for a few weeks and spent more than a few nights locked up in county for a POLITICAL issue. Ended up after a few days, I had more friends in there than out in the wild, lol. I studied the Koran and fist bumped a few Muslim guys.

BUT the funniest thing ever, was Racist Joke Night. You HAD to tell a racist joke when it was your turn. I never laughed so hard in my life! It taught public speaking, and public laughing too. It was healthy for everyone there. How can a MSM lecture compare with that? If it's the opposite of that....it's pure evil.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Almost like the old remedy of 2 schoolboys fighting, and the Headmaster punishes them by putting them in a room together and forcing them to write 50 nice things about each other. Same mechanism....hashing it out.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

oh dear....all black people fear for their lives all around America.

from news.grabien.com...
Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,

Lessons in drowning out the opposition...why let rational debate get in the way of your desired outcome; after all, all white benefit from White Privilege"

Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listenand be a voice and shut other white peopledown when they want to interrupt.”

hilarious or insanity?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Good gawd, where the hell do people come up with this crap, unbelievable. The whole planet is literally going bonkers.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Heh, I enjoy watching things implode.

Wooosh.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Do these Dem extremist sit around and try and come up with the dumbest chit they can? Right when I think they can't possibly get any nuttier then what they already are.......boom..........there it is! It's like a really bad comedy movie.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Listening to that mentally deranged idiot plead her case was tough...it was really tough to get through that 3:14 without pulling my hair out.
The Leftists have gone even further into the twilight zone with talk like that.
I hope she wins the DNC Chair, it is almost a guarantee to really implode the Leftists if she wins.
So now they want to start listening to people of color?
They have been pandering to them for votes for decades and never did a damn thing of substance for them.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Heh, I enjoy watching things implode.

Wooosh.

One of the first examples of science I was taught , Cold water in an old metal gas can set on the classroom radiator.(dont try that at home) . The can collapsed in upon itself
Hmm. Exactly the Dem situation.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Looks like Trump will be a 8 year president then as tge democrats clearly have not learned there lesson.......

Really the libitards need to hand the reigns of the party back to sane individuals.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The Democratic party has become a party for misfits,constantly pointing fingers at themselves indirectly,although the REp aren't much better,this election showed somes true skin,need to be purged,need politics out of government

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The Democratic party has become a party for misfits,constantly pointing fingers at themselves indirectly,although the REp aren't much better,this election showed somes true skin,need to be purged,need politics out of government

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join