It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: seasonal

Exercising the definition of insanity. Grab your popcorn, it's going to be a great show!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Can you expand a bit?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I am Still Waiting for a 3RD American Political Party to Rise Up out of the Ashes of the Political Abyss of the Dinosaur Two Party System and Finally give the Majority of American Citizens the Representation they deserve and Want .Sooner or Later it Must come to Pass....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

They are banking on social issues being all that anyone cares about in the future after they take control of the entire economy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Both parties stink, who would have been elected if Trump wasn't there?

link   
I'm surprised BLM is still a thing.

All people who do not comply with police put their lives at risk.

Just like all colors of people get cancer.

Where is the movement to support "Black Cancer"?

I know all cancer matters, but right now we're talking about Black Cancer!

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I look forward to the dem party being crushed, how long do we need to wait for the repub party to go the same way?

"Go the same way"? Have You been in a coma or similar?? Donald Trump was elected for crying out loud.. So the 371 movies that have parodied Herr Drumpf being erected has happened, how much further down the drain could they possibly go? I think it is a safe bet that You could traipse about at any municipal water/sewer treatment facility and see remnants of the GOP..
I can type this because Herr Drumpf is "anti-establishment" disregard His own boasts of "giving millions" to both parties in elections past, that there has "anti-establishment" ALL OVER IT. A couple hundred or thousand would cry 'company man' but millions gets You a lapel pin..

"Family Guy" and "Simpsons" had this part of their show to incur laughter...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
I'm surprised BLM is still a thing.

All people who do not comply with police put their lives at risk.

Just like all colors of people get cancer.

Where is the movement to support "Black Cancer"?

I know all cancer matters, but right now we're talking about Black Cancer!

I know you meant that ironically, but it actually could be a thing.

Given their beef is that they think no one cares that it seems that more black people die to cops all the time, and given that more black people die from cancer ...

Well, I'm sure you see where I am going. Why couldn't they start a Black Cancer Matters movement based on their presumptions that no one seems to care as much that black people are dying of cancer? Nevermind that no cancer marches or charities or anything else are specifically targeted at cancer patients of any color, but dammit! Black Cancer matters and no one seems to care about that ...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That's Trump, right?

Herr Drumpf

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think the Big Donor class and tptb were expecting either Jeb or Hillary. They would have taken either and both would have been beholden to these donors and the big money that pours into party coffers.

Donald Trump doesn't fit into either party perfectly. In the past, he has supported democrats as well as republicans. He ran under the republican banner but he is what I would call a Common Sense Republican. He is a whole different animal from Jeb or Hillary and the great thing is, he doesn't owe anybody for getting elected.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: JacKatMtn

They are banking on social issues being all that anyone cares about in the future after they take control of the entire economy.

They will lose on a pure "social issues" platform...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

These people always confuse me.

Is it my Irish side that is supposed to shut up and listen while my Cherokee side goes on a rant? And the Swede in me simply cannot be silent about certain things!!! My Hopi part may sit back and contemplate it, but my tiny Blackfoot part is a racist radical. What to do, what to do...

This mindset needs all of us to be against all of us. Otherwise it would just go away.

I hope she keeps screaming it from the rooftops though. I encourage her to do so!!!!

It just makes them go away quicker.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Only Thing that Really Matters to Most American Citizens is Doe , Ray , Me . Without an Income that provides them with the Ability to take care of their Families , they are Reduced to Begging the Goobermint to Provide for them . This All Revolves around the U.S. Economy that has been Micro Managed to Death by both Political Parties in Washington . Economic Freedom is what we All Really Want Today , and the Politicians are the ones who are Working Tooth and Nail to Prevent just that . I am waiting to see if the Promises of President Trump will be Met by a Man who from the Outside , sees the Problems the Insiders have Created and Prolonged for the sake of their Own Misguided Political Beliefs .
edit on 23-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think tptb are having a hard time. They may not be making the future, and if you can't create the future it is difficult to profit from it.

Make no mistake they are not going away, they still want to own everything and everyone.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

as a black man that voted for trump I'm not sure what to say here... who cares comes to mind, who is going to do something comes to mind.... trump? no, but at least we have someone who cares about the working man for once...I'm sick of it all...
Drumpfy trumfy.. whatever, most idiotic and most confrontational thing ever said.. man want's to help the working class? right? cannot hate just mix it up and fell with him. he is my president btw!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How is it that these White women want Black men to give them knowledge? Sounds XXX to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

I feel the same way, it seems he is really going to do all the stuff he went on and on about on the campaign.

I voted for the man too.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78

as a black man that voted for trump I'm not sure what to say here... who cares comes to mind, who is going to do something comes to mind.... trump? no, but at least we have someone who cares about the working man for once...I'm sick of it all...
Drumpfy trumfy.. whatever, most idiotic and most confrontational thing ever said.. man want's to help the working class? right? cannot hate just mix it up and fell with him. he is my president btw!

You know, I'll be plain. I don't care who you are or where you came from or what you look like. All I care about is that you followed the laws to get here, work hard or want to work hard when given the chance, are a decent neighbor and good fellow citizen.

I think that's all any of us really want.

As for the rest of it ...

I am reminded of Ripley in the boardroom in Aliens ...

"You can just kiss all that BS good-bye!"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Hillary Unfortunately , and just Think what America would become with her as President for the Next 4 Years . A Scary Thought......
edit on 23-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join