It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair Candidates Bash White People in Racially-Charged Forum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can't write this stuff. Sally Boynton Brown, has figured out why the dems lost the 2016 presidential race. There must be training to shut your mouth if you are white and be sensitive.

news.grabien.com...
Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white.

The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement.

The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly.

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

She went on to say that that she needs, presumably from black people, schooling so she can go school other white people.
Raymond Buckley chairman of New Hampshire dem party, said his black niece is in fear for her life since Trump was elected.

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get ahold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

Another candidate said black Americans are now living with “justified fear” of being killed after Donald Trump was elected president.

Raymond Buckley, the chairman for the New Hampshire Democratic Party, told a story about how, in the midst of “grieving” on Election Day, he received a call from his black niece, who feared for her life after Trump’s victory.

“It’s not just certain parts of the country,” he said. “That fear is all across the country. It’s even in rural new Hampshire. So when people say black lives matter, you are damn right they matter.”

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Exercising the definition of insanity. Grab your popcorn, it's going to be a great show!!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I smell lots of 501(c)3's getting ready to be set up. I smell the Obama Foundation receiving Big Government Grants to dish out to their crony non-profits to provide "diversity and sensitivity" training. Sickening and just another way to steal taxpayer money.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yeah, this line of cultist nonsense worked so well this election cycle, i'm sure it'll work in 2018, and 2020.

Keep it up I say. It merely hastens the demise of this faction of the Party

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Her name is hyphenated- she isn't held down by her husband's name.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The " Race Card " Is Alive and Well in the Democratic Party even after being Played to Death . All Statements like this will do is Give White Americans more Resolve to have a Greater say in the Politics of this Country out of the knowledge that if they do not , Minorities will be More Embolden to Single them Out as an Excuse for Everything that is Wrong in our Society Today .

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Absolutely !!!

Add +10,000 votes for every Republican candidate in 2018.

Democrats completely off their rockers.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

At some point this flawed PC logic will cancel itself out. Eventually they will reach a point where nobody can say anything because of x, y, z, to the point where their entire logic will implode on itself.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: JinMI

Her name is hyphenated- she isn't held down by her husband's name.

So is her MRI brain scan.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I think this is going to backfire with a major group of people that are just tired of hearing it.
Micro aggression
Micro racism
soft racism
It's all been beat to death and bounced of Trump when they tried to apply it to him.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Democrats have lost their damned minds.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So inclusive they exclude everyone. I wonder if the last person left will turn off the lights?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Assuming the mind was there to begin with.

There is no sense in what the story is pushing. Sally Boynton Brown is stupid enough that she felt free to spout out the racist filth, this is telling what the dems really think.

edit on 23-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I saw a group of guys walking towards the cemetery with a shovel ...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What about the Constant Insults to White Americans of all Political Parties ? Do you Think they All will remain Silent or Politically Idle after being Attacked on a Daily Basis by Unhinged Liberal Bigots ? Hell No , the Backlash Against this kind of Talk and Behavior is just Beginning , and it will Crush the Democratic Party in the Process...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I look forward to the dem party being crushed, how long do we need to wait for the repub party to go the same way?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Racism Disunity Messages are the reason the LEFT LOST...

Why aren't there DEMS standing up and saying WE NEED to go back to what made us successful.... standing up for workers, jobs and a fair shake vs evil corporations...

SMH... Did they not see both CEO's and UNION leaders leaving the White House today with optimism?

A vacuum is being created by both sides of the aisle....and their desperate attempts to keep the status quo going, but they will be left in the dust...

America is moving on.....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

The dems are the evil Corps.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

White people always keeping white people down! When will the madness stop?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The very fact that they want to head up the national DNC (Dimwit Nutjob Commies) tells you something about their mental stability...or I should say, INSTABILITY.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join