It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks now wants hackers to get Trump tax returns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is getting really interesting. Now Assange wants hackers to get Trump's tax returns. Not really sure what is going on. Wikileaks basically destroyed Clinton. Are they out to destroy the presidency of Trump?. Would not be surprised if they have all the documents but are just waiting for the right time. I might be wrong( and hoping I am) but there is someone out there that wants to undermine American democracy. Wonder who it is?. It's getting scary.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: adamsc

Got a link?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Source?

Something you made up?

Help us out here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There are literally 50 articles listed about this. Simple search will find them. Funny that this comes out and now Conway changes her tune and says they WILL release the returns after the audit. These people are certifiably insane.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

Here's a link.

Search Wikileaks tweets, it wasn't too long ago they had a poll what the people would like released, one of the choices was 'more trump tax returns'
www.rt.com...
edit on 23-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Guy's and gals, it was on huffington post all day but I can not seem to find it now. I really hope it was fake news and they realized it. I will search more and if I find a link I will out it here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
He has already released over 100 pages of financials. He has very complicated tax matters as you can imagine and he is being audited. But, more about his finances are gleaned from the financials than from tax returns. It's highly possible with losses and deductions (LEGAL, btw) he may have paid little taxes. People that don't understand business at that level go berserk over the mere thought.

link   

OK I found it. Let me know.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   
BTW there have already been threads on this.. Come to ATS with day old news lol..

CBS

the only question is..

did he put his tax returns on a private server in his bathroom?

next to the golden toilet I guess or something?

What would even be on them really. He said he payed no taxes.. Are we going to see things the IRS already saw. And I don't really know if the IRS is ok with it if there would be anything crazy there.

what would we see?

If I was president I would release my taxes at least for the last few years just to say there you go. I'd accept much less privacy so people could trust me better. That's just me. who knows?
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is rich businessman with a vast empire and I have no problem with it. I am curious as to what wiki and Assange are up to now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: adamsc
a reply to: queenofswords

He is rich businessman with a vast empire and I have no problem with it. I am curious as to what wiki and Assange are up to now.

I don't think they are up to anything.
I kind of feel like they will release anything they get.

that's what drives their business model right?

Unless they are a Russian asset. but that's hard to imagine.

well, do they ever leak anything that makes Russia look bad?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

No. Putin is the great leader LOL. Seriously, never underestimate Putin. He is counting on Trump to be his little buddy but he if he ever goes astray!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I really hope you are right.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I really hope you are right.

about what?

I think I was asking a bunch of questions because I don't have any answers here.

IMO it seems like wikileaks was about stopping american unfair and unwarranted aggression against Iraq. well, to expose it anyway.

but then again. What if many conspiracies and stuff like that are found out by Russian intelligence and made to look like conspiracy theories..

So who the heck knows.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Seeing Trump's tax returns would have no more of an impact than seeing Obama's birth certificates had.
edit on 1/23/2017 by carewemust because: minor adjustment

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I replied to you when you said you thought they are not up to anything.

Russia and China are up to something that would be detrimental to U.S. interests. That is what I believe and time will tell.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, we'll never know until he releases them. And we now know he never will, willingly. Why is that? Oh, because he's hiding something, that much is obvious.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I replied to you when you said you thought they are not up to anything.

Russia and China are up to something that would be detrimental to U.S. interests. That is what I believe and time will tell.

well good thing we have Trump then.
that's all I can say to that.

Trump is going after China being unfair to us, and Putin could hardly out alpha male Trump like he could Obama..

Putin is not to be trusted, but the ruskies are not behind every tree.. lol.

When I was in the Army we didn't worry about the Russians. This was not long ago.

It seems from my angle to be propaganda against them. For instance people miss that WE started the Ukranian conflict to hurt Russia and to cut their one water exit to the Mediterranean... So the people there voted and said they would be part of Russia.

we started that..

Putin knows he can't just do things in aggression and look good at this point in history.. That was a defensive move.

you can hear the tapes of European and American people saying they would topple that government. Without that there would be no Ukrainian war.

Syria war would still happen, but they would have run out of bullets 2 years ago and would never have AT4 rockets and even TOW missiles without USA.

Both Russia and USA are now masters of propaganda but from my angle wikileaks is on it's own.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: carewemust

Well, we'll never know until he releases them. And we now know he never will, willingly. Why is that? Oh, because he's hiding something, that much is obvious.

So far, Donald Trump has shown impeccable integrity. If he says that his tax returns will be released, you can pretty much count on it. But, he didn't say WHEN.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So far, Donald Trump has shown impeccable integrity. If he says that his tax returns will be released, you can pretty much count on it. But, he didn't say WHEN.

did he make that promise?

if so I would like to see the delivery of that promise.

but I personally don't care.

what I would rather see are actions that take the country in a good direction.

AND to that point I am pleased so far, but always watching.

ALSO I feel like I know way more about Trump than I did Bush or Obama or Clinton.. (I was a little too young for clinton but ya know)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join