It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Returning In a New year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well I got sucked back into the event horizon that is ATS. I use to have another profile that I lost the password to after one of my computers died. I have managed to read some of my threads under the old profile and well quite frankly some of them are embarrassing lets just say its a New Year so why not a new virtual me.

I was a member During the period when passionate Debates on Nibiru were all the rage and there was much speculation on what would happen on 2012 and after............................Spoiler Alert I know the answer

I hope to contribute some good writing on the fringe topics that drew me to ATS in the first place.
I also hope to stay centered in the storm of partisan politics that seems to be all the rage recently on these forums but that might be easier said then done.
edit on 23-1-2017 by SolAquarius because: oh no typo

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Welcome back.

Nibiru/Planet x threads still pop up once in a while.

See ya around the boards

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Today is as good as any to be reborn...virtually. Shame, I think sometimes, that off line isn't that easy.

Enjoy your return and the countless hours one can be consumed by reading the 'fringe' topics opposed to the political ones which are very easy to breeze through, IMO.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Seems the Mandela Effect is the new fashionably fringe topic of the times.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I also just started on the 23. I guess that means some time in the future I'm going to have to make a mind melting thread on the 23 enigma.
23 skidoo

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2017 by SolAquarius because: testing you tube imbed

top topics

join