It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew fought a brave battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Every night before Matthew fell asleep, he was worried about never waking up again. Matthew never knew there was a fight for his own body and soul, and he was on the losing side. The entity from the dreamworld that was in his body suffocated him every night, just until his oxygen levels reached critical and brain damage occurred to the gray matter. Matthew never knew, since he never were awake. He just felt more and more tired, worried, stressed and anxious, he was afraid but didnt know why.

Matthews body was suffering, his brain was slowly dying, and all he could think about was food, sex and drugs, nothing else mattered. He forgot how to spell simple words, yet his speech improved, and he started from nowhere to learn how to write in Chinese, it seemed simpler, not letters, but pictograms telling the meaning.

Matthew looked in the mirror each and everyday, he looked different, he didnt recognize the person in front of him and his apartment started to feel like a prison, his frustration or fear, his anger or madness fueled him. He never knew that the entity feed on emotions, fear, pain and love.

Matthew, was dying.... And no one could help him..

Then one day in October in the year of 2016, Matthew was gone and someone had taken his place..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Trying to do a Psycho Horror thing like Lovecraft, dont know if this would work?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Trying to do a Psycho Horror thing like Lovecraft, dont know if this would work?

Loved it. It started to touch home. I say expand on it more. There's depth to this story. Chilling depth.

I'm curious to who might have stepped into his vessel!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

Its just a story in the Lovecraft fiction, if it touched home, maybe you should talk to someone?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Its just a story in the Lovecraft fiction, if it touched home, maybe you should talk to someone?

I've tried. Humans can't relate to my story. And the few that could have, aren't allowed to assist. It's quite a pickle.

So now I'm left to playing charades with phantoms...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that, maybe there is a reason why helping is not allowed

new topics

top topics

join