It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope.......I created the word.......not tip toe.......i checked as it could not already exist for me ro use it....2005......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nope.......I created the word.......not tip toe.......i checked as it could not already exist for me ro use it....2005......

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I hope you don't consider yourself to be progressive, since most of your arguments seem to be "it's okay to be a jerk because you're one too." I mean, what's progressive about that?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

A certain group of people sure is triggered.

They went from tax cheat,rapist,traitor,evil rich guy,little hands,small crowd size to endless mud pit threads.

Trump critics sure have put a lot of effort in to demagoguery.

Imagine what they could accomplish in the real world.

They really wouldn't need entitlement programs.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's never going to stop.
It's too fun.

Hillary's deplorable comment summed up what dems thought of republicans and fly over country.

Left really is mad because because trump supporters are much better at controlling language.
They have memed someone into the white house.

Trump memes are full of laughs
leftist memes are full of hate

People share things that are funny, comedy trumps hate

From what I have noticed funny memes are more persuasive than long winded libertarian economic arguments.
It was nice to figure it out.

the words bigot, racist, homophobe are dying in power. They have been replaced by SJW, snowflake, and cuck.
Now the argument leftist are using is "women"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why aren't Trump supporters carrying guns when going to these protests with these violent liberals? Fire a shot in the air and watch the vermin scatter.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Trump supporters do not get "triggerd', they get annoyed at bs threads like this though..

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
a reply to: stosh64

Why aren't Trump supporters carrying guns when going to these protests with these violent liberals? Fire a shot in the air and watch the vermin scatter.

Because firing a shot in public is illegal. Most CCW holder know this. Apparently you don't.

www.criminaldefenselawyer.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Some think it absolutely fair after dealing with the Dems for the last eight years. Me I can take it or leave it.

link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Some think it absolutely fair after dealing with the Dems for the last eight years. Me I can take it or leave it.
Sorry for double post.
edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum because: Edited for editing.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Why? Your guy is in office. Give it a rest.

Wait a minute. Anti-Trump people are having a multi-month breakdown and you're concerned with the pro Trump people being triggered? YouTube is flooded with videos of anti-Trump people losing their minds, destroying property and attacking people.

The left's ability to live in another reality is a sight to behold.

I just felt this bears repeating. Well put Bulk, The.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you call a permanent grin and constant laughing at crybabies on youtube being "triggered" then fire away !!!! sounds like a sore loser thread to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Wait a minute. Anti-Trump people are having a multi-month breakdown and you're concerned with the pro Trump people being triggered? YouTube is flooded with videos of anti-Trump people losing their minds, destroying property and attacking people.

Why not? The anti-Obama people had an 8 year meltdown

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just going to put this here for sh*ts and giggles.....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

+1 Sir - I have thought this would be an entertaining 4 years, just wait he hasn't started on the Republicans yet..

Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

Why not? The anti-Obama people had an 8 year meltdown

Funny how you remember things differently. And I think you should look up the word meltdown. And before you go up and get all triggered, I voted Obama, twice, and was watching liberal MSM and listening to people like Ed Schultz and Randy Rhodes. How many freeways were blocked in protest? How many black people were pulled from there cars and beaten while chanting "you voted Obama". Or how many black people were kidnapped and tortured for voting Obama?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

originally posted by: namelesss

Some ignorant hateful crap that Limbaugh invented and the empty-headed haters echo?
I wonder the source?

Nope - I did 1995...click the link

Tulipwalker

It was created for this board as a way to avoid flags in heated arguments. (Flags were bad then)

An 'original thinker'!
Nasty, but original... *__-

And now I know the word, and the legend grows...

It does seem to me that calling folks names in order to diminish and dismiss, is a 'less-than-fruitful' means of interpersonal politics, and more an ego reaction to some fear or other.

Whatever happened to;
"Don't do to 'others' (and the entire Universe is 'others') what you don't want done to you."
That's 'ethics'.
A lonely word, these days, spoken, but not lived.
Words can hurt, deeply, and we heal exceeding slow...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Really? It is this post fostering division and not the hundreds of posts a day here with such titles ad:

"Listen to this stupid liberal"

" The left hell bent on destroying the US"

ETC.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: JinMI

Really? It is this post fostering division and not the hundreds of posts a day here with such titles ad:

"Listen to this stupid liberal"

" The left hell bent on destroying the US"

ETC.

Are those my threads? I don't speak for anyone but myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: namelesss

ETA = Edit to Add

I was using the term solidarity to highlight the fact that it is not partisan. It's just silly. Glad we can agree on this!

Yes, and thank you for the education. *__-
Sometimes I feel like I walked in at the end of the movie (always the best part, though!)...

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join