It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Give it a rest

But precious snowflakes who are triggered into creating butthurt threads trigger me into said threads so I can participate in the triggerers thread therefore No, no rest for the wicked, unless you stop threads that trigger me.

Call me trigger.

Trigger, trigger, trigger, like the horse or weapon component.

and it will likely be 8 years, then Ivanka, then Barron so buckle up, you're gonna be absolutely sick of all the winning in 25 years time.

God bless the mud pit

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Why? Your guy is in office. Give it a rest.

Most portably are until a black president is in office again or a dummy to take the stick from their billionaire investors.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Have you had your triggered coffee today? You sound like it hahah

Clinton campaign results

Have you ever had coffee and loved how you felt, but hated the crash?

Trump campaign results

With the coffee we use, you don't crash!

Must drain the swamp

Crashing from coffee isn't from the caffeine, it's from the mold toxins in the coffee.

Previous Obama promises

Or have you drank coffee on an empty stomach and got a stomach ache?

Make America Great Again

At Trigger Happy Coffee, we have reached new & exciting levels of coffee blends.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No it's not. Sean Spicer on saturday's press briefing and his small emotional rant earlier today was the definition of triggered. But of course in bizarro world everything is backwards.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I can Recall Liberals doing the Same thing these Last 8 Years if anyone Dared to Dis His Highness Obama . What Goes Around , Comes Around Man ......

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You ever had someone keep telling you, "you're mad." When you know you are perfectly calm? That is what saying someone is triggered is like.

9/10 the person on the other side is as calm as can be but like children, you will insist they are upset or emotionally rattled about something. Triggered is slowly becoming my most hated and misused words of all time.

It is in a tie wit Fake News. It just passed racist.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

No it's not. Sean Spicer on saturday's press briefing and his small emotional rant earlier today was the definition of triggered. But of course in bizarro world everything is backwards.

I think that was due to the team trying to do damage control with the MLK statue. He was better prepared today. I would not have handled it as well as one thing I cant stand are poeple who lie all the time.

Basically the MSM and Trump called them out..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

Yep, every time they get their feelings hurt that the media called them out on their BS like the crybaby snowflakes they really are and that we already saw from Spicer.

Poor snowflakes, "The Media is being MEAN to us!"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I can Recall Liberals doing the Same thing these Last 8 Years if anyone Dared to Dis His Highness Obama . What Goes Around , Comes Around Man ......

You accused Obama of not being an American, not being a Christian, his wife was a Tranny, do you honestly think anyone is going to cut Trump any slack?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

While real instances of being 'triggered' will be called "standing up for your principles", in the case of Spicer. Who was clearly and visibly triggered in both saturday's press briefing, and todays when he went off on that rant about being 'demoralized'.

But no, even though visibly you can clearly see the signs of him being triggered (the heavy breathing, talking fast, obvious frustration over minor issues), no, to the right he was not triggered, but a principled man taking it to the media.

Meanwhile, the left who are arguing with you online, providing you with valid criticisms are triggered. It is hilarious.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
LOL.

A thread that exemplifies the concept of projection perfectly.

Thanks for the entertainment, while the left dreams of blowing up the white house, burns and loots local businesses, attacks law enforcement, make 'jokes' about a defenseless minor child, sets fire to truly peaceful protesters, and spends every waking moment screaming about imaginary nazi, racist, lying, hacking, fake news pedaling, Russian sympathizers.

All of that in just the last week or so.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Not only did they accuse him, they ran with it as if it were true. I remember all the threads man.

And this is what bugs me. they did all these things, and at MOST, the left is criticizing Donald Trumps BLATANT hypocrisies and questionable cabinet movements. No the left isn't talking about how Melania is some russian slut that was a spy or plant, or how Ivanka is involved in some sort of incestuous relationship with his father. No, no crazy conspiracy theories.

No, 9/10 times the left on this site are challenging his hypocrisies, cabinet choices, his personal character, obvious personality disorder, and lies, and yet...they are the ones that are grasping. The left are the sore losers. The left are the triggered ones. Please, spare me; the right is delusional.

Obama never insulted anyone in the way Donald has in his whole eight years and you guys gave him NO slack. You railed against him with the fury of ten armies. Over the span of 2 years, Donald trump damn near insulted every group of American except white people, and you want us to cut him some slack? Because he wrote a 12 minute speech that read like a throwaway Dr. Seuss book? Bwhaha, you are out of your mind boy.
edit on 23-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You accused Obama of not being an American, not being a Christian, his wife was a Tranny, do you honestly think anyone is going to cut Trump any slack?

So what if the truth is out there? It is not like anyone really cared enough to feed it to WikiLeaks!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

continued to be triggered

Is this site all teenagers?
When a new pop culture word "triggered" (or 'snowflake') is instantly on everyone's lips?
Such mindless crap spreads like a virus where everyone wants to be infected.
Gee, another term to dismiss and dehumanize our brothers and sisters...

"Bring the end of the world as we know it to a neighborhood near you!"
You Go, Trumpers!! *__-

edit on 23-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

I stand with you in solidarity!

Buzzwords, this one is abit older than most.

ETA: This tactic is not inclusive to a single party btw.
edit on 23-1-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

When a new pop culture word "triggered" (or 'snowflake') is instantly on everyone's lips?

You Go, Trumpers!! *__-

Do you know where the word "Triggered," in this context, comes from? We know why they hurt so bad...they get the point across very efficiently. It REALLY pisses off folk when they realize, in a sublimated way, that, "Dang...I am a triggered snowflake."

These descriptives don't apply to all the Dems. Only a special kind of far, far leftist to include the fascist-like SJWs. We're sorry--kind of--that they hurt so bad in their economy of accurate descriptive power, but we're really trying to help you. Consider it shock therapy of sorts. It's pretty much our Patriotic duty.

I myself have no problem with the reverse (Trumpers, Trumpeters, etc.) I do have a problem being unfairly called a racist (shouted down is more accurate) and to STFU because I'm part of the "Patriarchy" and have no legitimate voice or some other such nonsense.

However and moving along: How about President Trump hitting the floor running like a BOSS? Cool ain't it? He's got yer back!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

continued to be triggered

Is this site all teenagers?

You Go, Trumpers!! *__-

tulipwalkers.....14 years old and still relavant.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
and it will likely be 8 years, then Ivanka, then Barron so buckle up, you're gonna be absolutely sick of all the winning in 25 years time.

God bless the mud pit

President Ivanka!! I like that old friend! Our first woman President. That's probably what Bill was really thinking in that vid from the Inauguration: "Now THAT's a woman I could get behind in every way!"

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay>>> Trump won, Hillary lost. I think the Hillary supporters screeching and living in denial is going to get old VERY fast. If you don't like riding the Trump train, please just stop saying its going the wrong way and will go off the tracks when atleast for now it seems to be running perfectly and heading wher emost people want to go. We'll gladly let you jump off or even throw you off but please just STFU.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Read the thread title, read the OP, then this happened.

I'm feeling pretty Zen most of the time, except when something triggers my giggles....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join