It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i.ytimg.com...

A reference to a right wing protestor acting like an idiot. I was joking by making a reference to a righty being a moron.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Did it ever occur to you that the only way republicans were able to gridlock Obama was because after he lost a House and Senate majority, people didn't want what he was selling and voted in people to stop him?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Ummm...Look...this is getting out of hand...

FIRST you screw up your thread title...THEN...You call the man a Moran...?

WTF...you are certainly consistent...

That's a plus...right...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

LiKe WhAt EvEr Do YoU MeAn?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

On a serious note, what exactly do you think you are doing right now?

Trying to transition you guys from the psyche of wounded loser into confident winner.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

lol did not see the thread title mistake. Moran was intentional though.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You could've replaced that entire sentence with "im a big hyprocrit" and you would still be saying the same thing
edit on 23-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

On a serious note, what exactly do you think you are doing right now?

Trying to transition you guys from the psyche of wounded loser into confident winner.

The only winner here is Bill Clinton, right? lol

+1 more 
link   
You don't get to use the term triggered pejoratively as a liberal..

It smacks of pathetic unoriginality. It wouldn't be so bad if this was the only term you guys co-opted but you started using the snowflake insult too.

And I'm afraid it just doesn't work because you guys are the ones that are actually triggered by innocuous words and actions. And you people actually use that term seriously. The same goes for safe spaces and snowflake. You people honestly believe in safe places, you create ACTUAL safe places and then you use them. We make fun of your safe spaces so how are you gonna be using safe spaces as an insult against us when you people support the actual idea and its implementation? And not only that but against people that don't even believe in safe spaces. I swear you people are the dumbest people on the planet.

So you could understand how it's rather pathetic to hear you guys imitating us and using your own stupid buzz words in a pejorative sense? And it's just not working out because we don't have safe spaces and we're only "triggered" by the idiocy of you people, not certain words.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: reldra

Did it ever occur to you that the only way republicans were able to gridlock Obama was because after he lost a House and Senate majority, people didn't want what he was selling and voted in people to stop him?

What? I am shocked.....

link   

i.ytimg.com...

A reference to a right wing protestor acting like an idiot. I was joking by making a reference to a righty being a moron.

Ok, that's pretty durn funny. Joo gets a sta!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

i.ytimg.com...

A Left Wing photo-shop attempt.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Want me to keep going? There are THOUSANDS I could post.

Deal with the REAL LIFE mental illness in your own group, then come cry about mean things said on a website

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Ummm...cool...Lookey here folks...I'm detecting a faint hint of humanity...even frivolity...

YOU SIR...are not the asinine asshat that you almost led some of us to believe...

Deep down underneath that encrustation of leftism...there resides a soul worthy of compassion...

So...What do you say...can I talk you down...can we all just see eye to eye for once...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There are levels. Growing up, if your dad said "everyone stop talking!" was it hypocritical because he had to speak it? Of course not.

If this were a single thread about a single thread yes it would be hypocritical but it's not. Just ratchet down the offense level.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thread like this deserves a poorly drawn meme!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

And maybe the reason you were led to believe that I was asinine is because I was right in the first place? In so far as anything that has the hint of criticism triggers everyone into diametrically opposed opposition whereby they just project what they think that person thinks onto that person.

Maybe those people that think this is some anti-Trump butthurt thread should reread everything I wrote and point out where that is.
edit on 23-1-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Frankly, I'd just as soon see all of you knock it off.

Same tune, just different voices, is all.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The majority of the comments prove the O.P. as 100% fact. LMAO. Triggered Trumpbots. It's like the old boys club all over again. Bunch of middle aged white beer drinking ignorant Americans. Don't worry we will see you at the polls in 2 and 4 years.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Stevenjames15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Can I get you guys to see something? It's short and sweet.

CNN started the term fake news to attack people they viewed as enemies.
then that term was flipped and used against them.

Why don't we invent terms that are good terms, and then they can be used against us.
"But if we stop and they are still going it's not fair" said the child.

I know in my own life I can't lose anything anymore. People know not to be divided around me or they are going to look like kids.

It's not far off from when everyone will know who everyone is on the internet, and once you burn bridges it will be an uncomfortable talk to come back to the table.

disagree without names. Try it. Don't use any names.
It's the merit of the situation we all agree on is what we are arguing about.
IF we want good results we argue on merit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join