It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Why? Your guy is in office. Give it a rest.

I thought so too. But they are so easily 'triggered' ( I really hate that word), that it will never end.

They DESERVE it too. After 8 years of horrible obstacles and personal attacks on Obama. They said his wife was a monkey, but even try to say Melania did female on female pron...you will be chastised.

They never let up. On him, his wife, his children. Now they wonder why Trump, who is far worse than most of the Republicans who could have taken the office, why Trump is not to be let alone.

Obama's children have been criticized, but DO NOT dare talk about Barron...OH PLEASE.

Well, they can wonder. He won't be let alone.

It won't be JUST because how Obama was treated. It will be because the Republicans allowed Trump to be President.

Oh waaa waaa, that was after 8 years of Bush Derangement Syndrome. Basically, you guys can dish it out, but you cant take it. Even when the entire MSM/Hollywood propaganda network is pushing your agenda, you still play the hapless victim.

Oh, we took it. Now it is your turn again. Logically, it would be you saying 'Waa waa'.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I'm guessing, from the title alone, that you're not a fan?

So when are you going to stop yours?

Seems a reasonable question.

I'll stop mine when this place doesn't become a cesspool for everyone trying to look out for every instance on Twitter or Facebook that has an anti-Trump person acting like an imbecile.

Is that fair?
edit on 23-1-2017 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yes, you can't turn on the TV without seeing Trump supporters marching or destroying property or assaulting bystanders. I just can't believe how triggered these Trump supporterst are. And did you say 4 years? I'm betting on 8 years myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
we are all good people.

one day you will look back at all your name calling and cheer leading and wonder if any of it meant a damn thing.

I get to argue for the good in all situations because that is my only allegiance.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Personally, I look at as kicking the enemy while they're down. I do not like liberals and want them to suffer as much as possible. I do this with full knowledge that liberals can't do the same to me as I have the means to subvert all attempts of them doing so.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Many Trumpeters have rejoiced.

Yes, many 'trumpeters'. There are MANY people who are not. So, those who are will have to deal with criticism. I know it is so difficult. Here is a nappie or a kleenex.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I mean just look at the title.. It even has the word triggered in it

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So out of millions of people you find expamles of every type of bad behavior, then personally repeat all of it. You sound like a horrible person when you put it that way.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I forgot one thing......well actually more..

We need to give it a rest?

Wow.

Ok

+3 more 
link   
"Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?"

Nope, we will be too busy winning.

link   
Can't we at least be consistent with the insults?

The right are sexist racists and the left are triggered snowflakes.

How are we supposed to start a civil war when we can't even get the insults right?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Fantastic logic "knowledge hunter", maybe you should hunt for some knowledge about the definition of irony. You just used the word triggered therefore you must be.

link   
We won! Losers always cry

link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
"Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?"

Nope, we will be too busy winning.

The only non-triggered reply from a Trump supporter so far. I'll give you a star for that one.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Are you mad Bro?

link   
some people are emotionally invested.

This has become a conflict of interest, and if they want to be a part of the solution moving forward (in power) they should divest themselves from these conflicts of interest.

mmmmm freedom.

< 3

Hello, my name is Human.
| |
| |
v v

edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Yes, you can't turn on the TV without seeing Trump supporters marching or destroying property or assaulting bystanders. I just can't believe how triggered these Trump supporterst are. And did you say 4 years? I'm betting on 8 years myself.

I saw anti Obama people marching and protesting in 2009. Breaking things, starting things on fire, starting CROSSES on fire, carrying signs of him in native African garb with a spear. People saying he was some sort of Gay prostitute that did coke. It was ALL done. All of it. A lot of that nonsense went on for years and NONE of it was true.

Recently, there were protesters arrested in DC, largely peaceful, except for the one I saw try and destroy a Starbucks with his bare hands. I would imagine that was just someone on drugs. The DC police described the p[rotests as 'largely peaceful'.

now the Republicans cry 'Leave me alone! You bully!". I might just say, "Shut up, Snowflake."
edit on 23-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

But the difference is one of us lost and is complaining. You get it? No?

*throws mud*

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Ummm...for Gods sake...enough with the baiting...if you want to actualize less intransigence...then by all means...

Why not instead stretch your hand across in some sort of quasi recognition of shared humanity...maybe broaden your perspective...I mean...open your freaking mind...
Pitting yourself against whole scads of people simply because your idealism is different from theirs...is asinine...
It's also what creates an us versus them ism...

Not only that...fix your damned thread title from the past tense to present tense...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
WTF is with this trigger meme bull#? This isn't Facebook.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join