It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Why would anyone on American Trump Supporters web site ever think Trump could do any wrong. This site is the one of the better Trump cult support centers. And yes, I do mean cult. It does not matter what Trump does, most everyone here loves the Kool-Aid. The search for truth and honesty disappeared from here a very long time ago. ATS is not what it once was.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingTheWorld

This site is multi tiered. We share this forum with conservatives, with liberals, and with all in between. The only cults present are the ones who don't provide any information, only opinion.

OP is a good example of that. This last comment as well it would seem.

Trump is president. He beat your cadidate, and the only whining and crying happening is coming from the loudest malcontents who want to be part of the rebellion instead of the empire. Only problem is they aren't a part of anything except their own delusions.

The pendulum Is on its way back, watch out, it may give A bit of a bump, Be sure to notice the howling jackals as well, You will recognize them as your own.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Why would I be triggered?

We won!

My vote did what I intended it to do. Set the political establishment into a tailspin.

You're Welcome!!

DC is stagnant no more eh?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: darkbake
The liberals and CNN are actually the ones being triggered everytime Trump does anything. CNN is even tracking every move he makes on their front page, with little doom stories about each of them.

They have to track him because Trump is not letting them get a damn interview from him, never mind answering their questions in press conference.

That's definitely true, he does not like CNN.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think Hillary Clinton needs to write this 100 times on a chalkboard .....

"I'm sorry for telling 100 million people they are deplorable"

I think she was talking about the alt-right...and yes, they ARE deplorable

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

The alt right is an undefined movement so they can not be labelled awful as a whole though there may be lesser portions within.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

deplorables desperately need to "belong" to a group. Its only a defined movement bc of that need to belong and share hate.

Just as any group, there may be some that are not deplorable, but as a whole, this quickly formed group has power in numbers. Call it what you want but this group is America's upcoming idiocracy.
edit on 27-1-2017 by veracity because: Idiocracy

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Feeling better now ?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Feeling better now ?

Oh xue, what did you do?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:06 PM