It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Trump supporters going to continued to be triggered for the next 4 years?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Why? Your guy is in office. Give it a rest.

+76 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Perhaps because of threads like these that further foster division? Indeed, give it a rest.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I can't speak for anyone else that voted for Trump.... but I'm quite comfortable at the moment.

Do I think some people who don't have much going on in their lives are being taken advantage of by those who wish to cause a bit of chaos? Sure. But none of that affects my daily life (other than reading some funny things in the papers).

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

*throws mud*

There so many of you its hard to miss.. Btw this thread screams "triggered"

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The left is who gets triggered

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

*throws mud*

Awww muddy snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Perhaps because of threads like these that further foster division? Indeed, give it a rest.

When you talk about what people say on ATS it is topical. When you talk about what some random person on twitter said it is not.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
I thought that after you won the election the screeching might die down a bit, but no, you are looking for every single instance of someone who doesn't like Trump saying or doing something you don't like, no matter how insignificant they are.

Many Trumpeters have rejoiced. It is people like you who continue to puke up controversy and protests. How about you go and give it a rest, have a drink, and enjoy life away from politics?

Feeling triggered? Not really lol

edit on 23-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
we can all agree we have enough problems without fighting amongst ourselves.

that is all.

< 3

Love you all
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

link   

If random person on twitter is within a thread, then that would make it topical, no? Also you are free to choose which threads you participate in.

+29 more 
link   

Wait a minute. Anti-Trump people are having a multi-month breakdown and you're concerned with the pro Trump people being triggered? YouTube is flooded with videos of anti-Trump people losing their minds, destroying property and attacking people.

The left's ability to live in another reality is a sight to behold.

edit on 23-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

*throws mud*

Awww muddy snowflakes.

The dude is feeling a little salty right now

edit on 23-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Your op is the epitome of being triggered. You said absolutely nothing of value but will surely get some stars and flags from the left confirming your bias

+11 more 
link   

I thought so too. But they are so easily 'triggered' ( I really hate that word), that it will never end.

They DESERVE it too. After 8 years of horrible obstacles and personal attacks on Obama. They said his wife was a monkey, but even try to say Melania did female on female pron...you will be chastised.

They never let up. On him, his wife, his children. Now they wonder why Trump, who is far worse than most of the Republicans who could have taken the office, why Trump is not to be let alone.

Obama's children have been criticized, but DO NOT dare talk about Barron...OH PLEASE.

Well, they can wonder. He won't be let alone.

It won't be JUST because how Obama was treated. It will be because the Republicans allowed Trump to be President.

+14 more 
link   

I'm guessing, from the title alone, that you're not a fan?

So when are you going to stop yours?

Seems a reasonable question.

link   

*throws mud*

You're right, my language really screams triggered.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I thought so too. But they are so easily 'triggered' ( I really hate that word), that it will never end.

They DESERVE it too. After 8 years of horrible obstacles and personal attacks on Obama. They said his wife was a monkey, but even try to say Melania did female on female pron...you will be chastised.

They never let up. On him, his wife, his children. Now they wonder why Trump, who is far worse than most of the Republicans who could have taken the office, why Trump is not to be let alone.

Obama's children have been criticized, but DO NOT dare talk about Barron...OH PLEASE.

Well, they can wonder. He won't be let alone.

It won't be JUST because how Obama was treated. It will be because the Republicans allowed Trump to be President.

Oh waaa waaa, that was after 8 years of Bush Derangement Syndrome. Basically, you guys can dish it out, but you cant take it. Even when the entire MSM/Hollywood propaganda network is pushing your agenda, you still play the hapless victim.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Not only your language but more importantly your tone. I am not trying to come across as rude or condensending but its the truth. I could almost hear the whine reading your op

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

lol, nice try.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well I ....

uh...

if....

ummm...

I.....

maybe?