It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAPL protestors torturing wildlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I hope these scumbags are caught. Disgusting.

The North Dakota Game & Fish Department is looking for help in identifying people who taunted and ultimately killed a deer that was struggling in the waters of the Cannonball River near the #NoDAPL protest camps.

DAPL protestors film themselves torturing wildlife

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

lol the mofoin' irony is hella thick

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I expected this to be some kind of fake news again so I watched.
it's a far cry from the romantic picture of "native peoples" respecting the beauty and life giving nature of the mother..
What I expected to see is some people kill a deer and the whole thing just overblown. Anyone who eats meat kills animals.

but that was just disrespectful. I think the deer was dead before they started slamming it's head into the ground for no reason laughing about it. sticking it's mouth into the dirt, "hahahaha..."

other than that isn't this a non story?

edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Last year there were all sorts of photos and videos of game and livestock being killed under dubious circumstances in and around the protest camps. Complaints from area ranchers about trespassing and attacks on their herds made headlines

it`s a good thing they are protesting that pipeline because if it gets built it might harm the animals.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What could possess someone to treat another living creature in this way?

I am totally disgusted.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What could possess someone to treat another living creature in this way?

It's not the only report like this from the protest camps, but this one is caught on camera.
Illegal protests, stopping a pipeline that they had no right to stop, killing animals, burning down construction equipment, just a great bunch of people these protestors are.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What they have done, and what they no doubt will do again is completely disgusting!

What the pipeline will do now and in the future will do the same thing, in a different way!

NOBODY IS RIGHT IF EVERYBODY IS WRONG!

Mankind needs to be wiped off this planet, the sooner, the better!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Horrible, horrible!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

other than that isn't this a non story?

People need to see how these protestors behave, maybe they will think twice about supporting them. The people in this video need to be caught.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Reverbs

People need to see how these protestors behave, maybe they will think twice about supporting them. The people in this video need to be caught.

true to an extent but that's 5 or whatever people. And they are not around anyone else. It's a bunch of teenage or slightly older boys. probably used to hunting as they let the animal tire out. For all we know this was for food.

I don't like stories like this, it's dishonest. Almost as bad as the payed provocateurs that alex jones exposed in the protests of the Iraq war. Just because someone says they are on the same side, doesn't mean everyone is equal in their good standing with what is really going on.. Some people join in for fun. I'm not going to judge everyone based on a few.

the honest truth is the protesters have no legal right. Maybe they are on the side of good maybe not who's to say, but as far as property rights they are wrong.

I'd rather argue the larger point of is this good or not?

character assassination is beneath me.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Last year there were all sorts of photos and videos of game and livestock being killed under dubious circumstances in and around the protest camps. Complaints from area ranchers about trespassing and attacks on their herds made headlines

it`s a good thing they are protesting that pipeline because if it gets built it might harm the animals.

Oh and the water. Don't forget that.

new topics

top topics

join