It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My body-My choice

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pagelc14
maybe. but not all child get adopted. and let face it the state system for an orphan can be a nightmarish experience. how many people who are against abortion would willingly adopted a child unless they have problem conceiving their own? Not many would be my guess.
A tax for adoption is as bad an idea as they come. do you realize how many people would just adopt for the benefit not out of love for the child.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
"my body": words from the ego. Its not your body and it never was. The seed that lies within isn't yours either, but it is your responsibility.
Actually the seed IS created by a woman's body

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

"my body": words from the ego. Its not your body and it never was. The seed that lies within isn't yours either, but it is your responsibility.

And still doesn't belong to them..... Just as their body isn't owned by then.

It makes no nevermind. We live in the PC, SJW culture where murdering OK so long as done so morally.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My body, my choice. The defense used in the abortion debate.

It's a nonsense argument. Baby's body is baby's body, too. Mother is a landlady who signed a nine month lease. Nowhere else can you terminate a lease unilaterally by killing the tenant.

If that was your 14 or 15 YO, it might be a whole nother decision

I think not. Questions concerning the lives of my grandchildren would strengthen my resolve, brother.

brother.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

And still doesn't belong to them..... Just as their body isn't owned by then.

It makes no nevermind. We live in the PC, SJW culture where murdering OK so long as done so morally.
We also live in the culture where is okay to morally built someone into having a child so long as we don't have to put one red cent into that child's care or education. Because all life is precious right up until it comes out of the body. Then screw that kid, it's the parent's responsibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I could be wrong, but last I checked humans aren't made of tax money. So how is your tax money part of your body?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join