It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States, Russia and Turkey Join Forces To Obliterate ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nostradamus

lol thanks

ahh

it's funny how much I'm laughing in such a serious thread.

but yea ty for the reminder.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only thing is, why isn't this all over the MSM if it is true?

if what's true?

everything I read in the op is true.

wait let me re read it..

EDIT:

ok I did. That is true.
the MSM has not really been covering Syria as much lately.

so refresher. There are peace talks going on that even involve at least one confirmed rebel group.
ISIS is getting clobbered including going after the oil for the first time to my knowledge, but I pay attention to way too many things so I may have missed if that happened before.

we are working more closely with the Russians on this.

are you trying not to pay attention?

it's pretty obvious the media is not on our side.

Oh and there has been some fake news out of Russia (by my estimation since they only printed it in arabic) that russia destroyed mossad and us and uk and turkey intelligence officers guiding ISIS attacks in response to US blowing up Assads troops (with Russians there getting blown up)..

who knows on that, but it seemed like Russia trying to make arab readers on their side. If it's true they would have written the same thing of course but why not in English as well?

What do you want to know?
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The only thing is, why isn't this all over the MSM if it is true?

The MSM will eat their own shoe laces before showing Trump in a positive light.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That is exactly what is happening.

The media vs Trump is going to heat up. The idiot media forgot the internet, and act like they are the only ball game in town.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: carewemust

Obama was pushing a warhawk policy against Russia and for the installation of an Islamist regime in Syria. Thanks in no small part to known warhawks like Hillary, Petraeus and Kerry having so much influence over him. All gone out the window now apparently, for the better.

I thought a "war hawk" made war. Did Obama start any wars beyond the right-vs-left conflict in this country?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought a "war hawk" made war. Did Obama start any wars beyond the right-vs-left conflict in this country?

a war hawk is someone who does not oppose war and thinks war is a good tool to use in solving issues that seem to not be solvable through other means. Obama a war hawk is hard to tell.. Hillary YES

Trump self proclaimed war hawk in some interview I watched and said he was the hawkiest of the bunch, but that he was against Iraq war.. So maybe in context he was saying look I am all down for war if it's legit, and I'd take the oil, but that war was not legit...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Well not directly, but he was certainly responsible for the outbreak of, and continuation of the civil wars in Libya, Syria and Ukraine

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Remember how awkward and untimely Hillary's campaign messages were?

I knew it was over when she started talking about AJ and OKC and SH and wow....

Not much has changed in terms of the MSM's self-awareness. In terms of understanding the fact they cannot craft the "truth", they simply don't "get it".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

You guys remember not too long ago Saudi Arabia came out like "we are sorry we've been funding terrorism for like forever! Sorry guys.. our bad."

you guys caught that right?

I for one think the US just uses the Sauds and they think they have bargaining chips against us, but really don't. And at some point maybe soon now they will be thrown under the bus.. Maybe in conjunction with us increasing our oil and gas exports.

Yes, yes I do remember that actually.
I have also shared your same sentiments in regards to the future of the Royal family there. I believe they will be sacrificed in a huge spectacle of the only legitimate liberation in the ME

OR, they can peacefully cede power to a representative government with a guarantee of equal protection of women's rights and liberty. Obviously they would still direct the most important aspects of foreign policy, just like the Dynasties in our European friends countries.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

IT IS true.. We've been saying this on ATS ever since ISIS appeared and there's plenty of circumstantial evidence, you already know this.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As I read in another article, ISIS, or any other radical Islamist, do not produce their own weapons or ammo. Someone is providing/selling it to them. Find the source, cut it out. Unless of course we are the source.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That is for sure the problem here. We get a good dose of very profitable US weapons shot at our coalition of troops.

Just another left over piece of terrible leadership from the unvetted Obama.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The report was collaborated by the Iraq Oil Report, a source that gathers daily updates on security developments inside Mosul and surrounding ISIS strongholds in the area.

Lol. Who believes this crap ? What is Iraqi Oil Report ? Lol . I'm really starting to believe the myth about average American being dumber than s**t.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join