It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States, Russia and Turkey Join Forces To Obliterate ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: Gothmog

yes but I mean he may have killed some "in the know" on the ground to cover tracks before Trump got in.

Good show

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I have a feeling any grab assery is going to quickly come to an end under Trump. We will have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
With a coalition like that announcing their intentions ISIS members might begin feeling some of that terror they have put so many under in that region of the world...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Anyone else reminded of the 'Bear and the Eagle will unite against the Snake and Dragon' ?

Rut roh!

The end is nigh!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I would think that right after Trump was elected, it would have been a great time to find another career other than ISIS.

I have a feeling the gloves are coming off and a swift and certain outcome is coming.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the collection of Saudi mercenaries and assorted criminals that calls itself the "moderate opposition" will try and get home now?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It will be interesting to see if the moderate rebels that the CIA trained will have any representation at the peace talks that have started . In the vid there is one person there but I am not sure who exactly he represents . All others will have a target on them if they don't sit down to talk though .eta...the vid is well worth a watch ,especially near the end

edit on 23-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey guys, later on we're having a mission briefing to hit a couple of targets that Obama ordered. When you get over the targets, there will be cloud cover, friendlies or some other reason not to release the payload. Got it?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Anyone else reminded of the 'Bear and the Eagle will unite against the Snake and Dragon' ?

Rut roh!

The end is nigh!

what is that from. I do remember hearing it back when ATS was more conspiracy-y

but going against the dragon, what would Russia do to do that?

I mean I see America inevitably going in that direction but Russia?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That may be closer to the truth than we know. Remember these are "reaper" drones, so the pilots are here in the US.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

thank you for that video.

seems Russia getting involved in Syria has really helped out the Syrians.

How else could I look at it really. And it's not like Russia is magic.. USA could have done the same thing even faster if that was the motive.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I see no one in the US gov has learned their lesson w Turkey and Erdogan yet

everyone knows that..
Keep crazy close, and give them no reason to push their tanks into Syria.
get it?

I can't wait to see how Trump and Saudi Arabia act..
That's where we need to be looking.

Israel/Iran/Saudia Arabia

the other countries around there are like "stuck in the middle"

You guys remember not too long ago Saudi Arabia came out like "we are sorry we've been funding terrorism for like forever! Sorry guys.. our bad."

you guys caught that right?

I for one think the US just uses the Sauds and they think they have bargaining chips against us, but really don't. And at some point maybe soon now they will be thrown under the bus.. Maybe in conjunction with us increasing our oil and gas exports.
good post. I noticed some of this, too. Trump makes references to Saudi riches and countries like them, China for one, where we have make them rich.
His sole aim is to have us compete with those countries by reinventing the brand
"Made in America", as well as export more energy and consume more of our own. This is how he intends to MAGA. Coupled with massive spending on infrastructure, instead of wars. Ensuring massive flows of cash back to the middle class through middle class job production.
He knows Isis can be dealt with swiftly if constant pressure is applied.
I believe whatever is the greatest sticking point stopping us from toppling Assad, he will find a way around. Let that due down as we focus domestically. Then maybe, just maybe, enough people will be put back to work to have these no-nothing celebrities and hard leftists opinions fall on deaf ears.
edit on 23-1-2017 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

I don't know whether he wants assad out or not.
My mom was actually friends with two Syrian brothers, I won't say their names but they rhymed.
They both had huge scars from a civil war in Syria long ago.

People have been trying to get away from how things have been.
I don't know if the new Assad is better or worse or what.

but it's clear we can't fund terrorism to do it. We have got to stop putting the end in front of the good. We have to be good the whole time. Every bad thing seems to come back and bite us.. Almost makes karma seem like a damn science.

Well, Trump did say he is even more hawkish than the hawks people call hawks..
He also was against the Iraq war.

So he is hard to read on future wars.
He was quite clear on terrorism. wipe it off the face of the planet.
does that mean he is going after Saudia Arabia somehow.. Oh I bet he is. And I bet he knows just how to do it. Even easier if we are more friendly with russia.

It felt like ww3 was like a destination with every major nation in transportation to it.
And now. seems like we all stepped back 2 paces.
phew.
for now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why didn't OBAMA do this? Maybe it's true what President Trump said during the campaign. Obama and Hillary gave birth to ISIS.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Rut roh!

The end is nigh!

what is that from. I do remember hearing it back when ATS was more conspiracy-y

but going against the dragon, what would Russia do to do that?

I mean I see America inevitably going in that direction but Russia?

Nostradamus

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama was pushing a warhawk policy against Russia and for the installation of an Islamist regime in Syria. Thanks in no small part to known warhawks like Hillary, Petraeus and Kerry having so much influence over him. All gone out the window now apparently, for the better.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is where there is method to Trump’s madness if he does this right.

He could expose the Obama and Hillary's mess and show up his critics.

He could also do this on Obamacare, show the democrats or even ally with htem on producing a better health plan.

On Isis I said the first time these vagrant savages showed their ugly faces, and its on the record here, the thing to do was ally with Turkey, Russia, Syria, Iraq, the Kurds and any body else and get an international force and wipe them out in 2 weeks!

Obama and his deep state affection refused and therefore many people suffered unnecessarily.

Obama and Kerry are war criminals

If Trump really does this we have to get behind him UNLESS he starts talking that take the oil crap

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The only thing is, why isn't this all over the MSM if it is true?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The people and corps that own MSM don't like Trump. There for the marching orders have been given and they are not going to cover this.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wouldn't Trump tell us. Look I hope to God this is true. I'm just asking the obvious questions. Maybe there deliberately covering this up, they've done it before

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join