It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request for Help: Surviving Internment Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Friends,

I am having trouble locating a manual or guide that I saw a few months ago. It specifically detailed strategies and tactics for surviving being placed into any type of Internment or POW Camp. I remember one of the things that this guide suggested is that you should eat every scrap of food given to you in order to maintain your energy, rather than trying to achieve anything through hunger strikes.

I have looked at some SERE materials but they did not seem to detail how to survive internment. If you guys know of any guides or manuals that are good materials on this subject, please share.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PieKeeper

Hide.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This maybe?

The POW Survival Guide by David Gersten. I haven't read it but I did download it through that site to have a look through later. If not, I'm sure I have what you're looking for somewhere, particularly if it's a military manual. I'll have a look through my collection if this isn't it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If I was worried about imminent martial law, I would be looking for a manual on how to stay out of internment camps..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 23-1-2017 by Mike Stivic because: fixed spell check of/if

edit on 23-1-2017 by Mike Stivic because: replied to wrong person

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Run

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PieKeeper
Friends,

I am having trouble locating a manual or guide ... to detail how to survive internment. If you guys know of any guides or manuals that are good materials on this subject, please share.

Are you planning on internment?
Vacation?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Your best chance is to research the military manuals on escape and evasion, and survival to be honest. The best chance of surviving an internment camp is to stay out of one. I personally would not let myself get put into one EVER!!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PieKeeper

Kill them when they come for you then fall back on guerrilla tactic's or die fighting, never again.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Friends,

I am having trouble locating a manual or guide that I saw a few months ago. It specifically detailed strategies and tactics for surviving being placed into any type of Internment or POW Camp. I remember one of the things that this guide suggested is that you should eat every scrap of food given to you in order to maintain your energy, rather than trying to achieve anything through hunger strikes.

I have looked at some SERE materials but they did not seem to detail how to survive internment. If you guys know of any guides or manuals that are good materials on this subject, please share.

Wondering where you live that you have to worry about such a thing and if it is so worrisome that you are actually prepping for it, then why not leave before you think it will happen, or leave now since you seem to believe it is on the horizon for you.

Though, I don't really know of anywhere that you could be that this is about to happen and still allows people Internet access to ask things like this...

Anywho....no idea on the manual or any readings about such...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
They hand them out.

Free to the public.

They're right there in the front office..

OF THE INTERNMENT CAMP

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sucking up to the guards is always a way to go...

Not necessarily the best way, mind, but a way.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Don't get caught.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sucking up to the guards is always a way to go...

That's a great idea! I love it it's brilliant!

.....that uniform really works for you.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryManagement

Why thank you!!

It's always nice to be noticed.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Friends,

I don't think it's going to be the traditional "camp" that we've seen in the past.

I was watching CNN earlier, they were describing the 13 Districts that Trump is setting up to keep people contained, so it sounds like entire regions will become "camps". I notice your location is West Virginia; Anderson Cooper was saying that WV and surrounding areas will probably fall under "District 12".

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Me personally I always like to keep it low profile.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If the US gets to that point, it's either fight or flee, depending on how worthwhile either seems to you personally.

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Friends,

I don't think it's going to be the traditional "camp" that we've seen in the past.

I was watching CNN earlier, they were describing the 13 Districts that Trump is setting up to keep people contained, so it sounds like entire regions will become "camps". I notice your location is West Virginia; Anderson Cooper was saying that WV and surrounding areas will probably fall under "District 12".

Well, my google-fu fell way short on this one, unless this was a clever way to get people to stumble on an anti-Trump movement's location or mobile ops center or something called District 13. If that's not the case, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like some linkage.
edit on 1/24/2017 by Nyiah because: clarified, and also just got the hunger games reference.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
this?

www.miwsr.com...

or

www.uccla.ca...

Ill look through more of my bookmarks if neither of those are it.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryManagement

Actually, so too do I.

Should these camps ever occur, which I doubt, I won't be within a thousand miles of one.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I actually remember having a field guide manual from the Air Force I was able to get my supply sergeant as well as a pair of desert storm goggles.

Will see if I can find it again, has everything from basic survival to POW survival.

Won't be fast, I'd lose my mind if it was physical...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join