It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man bites ear off another man during argument about Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
creepy:

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

Trust you to pick a right noodle to quote. I reckon Matthew liked to sniff strange substances like Ezekiel who was always out of his lid, maybe he even took some dramatic licence from Ezekiel

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Concerns about immigration status led to an early-morning argument between roommates that escalated into a fight during which one man's ear was bitten off Monday.

Salatiel Marcos Ortiz, 30, said he returned to his East Liberty apartment around 2:30 a.m. today and his roommate, who has not been identified, immediately became confrontational. Both men are from Mexico, Mr. Ortiz said, and his roommate was afraid that he would be deported under President Donald Trump's immigration policies. The roommate is in the U.S. legally, he said.

His roommate had been watching Mr. Trump on television and drinking beer, Mr. Ortiz said.

The other man attacked, breaking Mr. Ortiz' finger and biting off a piece of his ear. Mr. Ortiz said his roommate threatened to get a knife and kill him before he managed to escape their Amber Street apartment and run to a nearby Shell gas station for help.

www.post-gazette.com...

Amazing.
edit on 23-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well now he's definitely getting deported. Trump said criminals first.

Adios

<< 1   >>

join