It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: George Soros Tied to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of Anti-Trump Women’s March

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Soros through his charitable trust funds lots of Liberal causes, so what?

You have to understand the mind of a Trump cultist. There is a certain die hard group who simply cannot understand why the rest of us aren't throwing ourselves on the ground to worship at the feet of Donald Trump. They assume that we must have been manipulated into having an unfavorable opinion of Trump.

That's really what it boils down to. In their minds, Donald Trump is a messianic figure and they need Soros to fill the role of Satan in their religious mythology. Through his manipulation, Soros — aka The Adversary, The Great Deceiver, Evil One, King of Babylon, etc (the source of all evil) — has blinded those not filled with love for Trump to the greatness of Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: neo96

Jihad... lol

What is it you guys say about us 'Libtards' using the word racist too much?

When the shoe fits.

One must admit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If there are Trump cultists then there is definitely an anti-Trump cult, and you could possibly be their leader.

The difference between the two? One side lost..

I personally don't think you've been manipulated you are much smarter than that but you are definitely butt hurt and obviously won't change your opinion if Trump turned into Jesus Christ himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

See my posts in that thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The journalist who wrote and researched this report is a liberal, Muslim, feminist who voted for Trump.

''The Lefts fierce identity politics and its failure on Islamic extremism lost my vote this past election, and so, as the dawn’s first light breaks through the darkness of the morning as I write, I make my decision: I’ll lace up my pink Nikes and head to the inauguration, skipping the “Women’s March” that doesn’t have a place for women like me.''

But I just finished reading a thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the woman who wrote the article you reference is not like the liberal Muslim feminist who is an organizer of those marches? Hard to believe. Are you saying we should take the sense of political rightness from this one and not the other? That we should laud this one because it sounds good to us and proves our beliefs while at the same time denounce the other because she is brainwashed?

To me it's simple math. One liberal Muslim feminist, minus one liberal Muslim feminist = 0

This thread is not about the Muslim faith, it is about George Soros alleged involvement in the Women March.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
So all those women that showed up were only in it for the money?

who paid for the 2,000+ buses to take them to Washington?

many of them wouldn`t have been able to be there if it wasn`t for the free bus ride.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
broken post

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 13:10:22 -0600Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:10:22 -060017012017-01-23T13:10:22-06:00100000010 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_ladyI understand that it is not about the Muslim faith. But it is about a liberal Muslim feminist woman's stated reasons for supporting Trump. If it were just any woman supporting Trump it would not even have been noticed let alone brought to public attention. But this is a so called liberal Muslim feminist, so it really is part of the story because it would not even BE a story without her as she is the author of the article. It is this woman who is 'alleging' Soros involvement.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here's my ultimate point. Just because there may have been some organizations at the marches that take money from Soros' trust, doesn't mean Soros orchestrated it. Trumps administration is probably going to inspire much activitism for as long as it lasts, that doesn't mean some evil plot. It means a lot of people did not vote for Trump and are vehemently against everything he stands for.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Soros, ew. I'm amazed people can defend the guy.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

More like they are against everything that the left pushes and narrates on him. If you take away all bias and forget some forgettable things he's said in the past and take what he is saying now. How can anyone be against unity and what's best for the american citizens?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

what is protesting going to accomplish? it won`t cause trump to change his beliefs or what he stands for.

if it`s just to show trump that people disagree with him, well he already knows that ,over 60 million people voted for his opponent.

even if they could force him to change what he stands for how would that support their position that they are working for tolerance,unity, acceptance.

if one feels the need to force other people to convert to their beliefs and their way of thinking, that in itself is proof that they themselves are not tolerant,accepting or open to unity.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: sad_eyed_ladyI understand that it is not about the Muslim faith. But it is about a liberal Muslim feminist woman's stated reasons for supporting Trump. If it were just any woman supporting Trump it would not even have been noticed let alone brought to public attention. But this is a so called liberal Muslim feminist, so it really is part of the story because it would not even BE a story without her as she is the author of the article. It is this woman who is 'alleging' Soros involvement.

The journalist, and I don't get to use that term much anymore, gave a little background on herself explaining what motivated her to investigate this. She is a former Wall Street Journal reporter. That gives her credibility. She did a ton of research on this. It's not her faith that is making it go viral on the web it is the headline. To claim her faith is the reason this story got public attention is IMO wrong. Dirt on George Soros sells big time in the press.
edit on 1/23/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Does that mean fifty women he knows marched?

So?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It wasn't actually protest really, it was marches... statements, a show of solidarity and putting the Administration and Congress on notice that there's a whole hell of a lot of women and supporters of women's rights out there, willing to get active should anyone try to take one single right away or erase one single step of progress.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Does that diminish the fact that millions around the globe marched?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Do you think they just did this to make trump look bad?
As if he doesn't do that himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Had you seen this news from a few days ago?

Stop Operation Soros - Macedonia

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The movement was completely organic.
It was not a corporate endeavor nor a democrat endeavor.
How about trump addresses this instead of saying yeah we had a right to protest even if he doesn't agree.
Good to know we don't need his permission.
Would be great to know he hears us.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Remember a little thing called the Vietnam war?

Protests ended that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join