It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: George Soros Tied to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of Anti-Trump Women’s March

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like Mr.God played a big role in the Womens March. Journalist Asra Q. Nomani shares her findings on the Soros ties to the march.
Report: George Soros Tied to More Than 50 ‘Partners’ of Anti-Trump Women’s March

The journalist who wrote and researched this report is a liberal, Muslim, feminist who voted for Trump.

The Lefts fierce identity politics and its failure on Islamic extremism lost my vote this past election, and so, as the dawn’s first light breaks through the darkness of the morning as I write, I make my decision: I’ll lace up my pink Nikes and head to the inauguration, skipping the “Women’s March” that doesn’t have a place for women like me.

nytlive.nytimes.com...

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics”). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.

docs.google.com...=0

A spokesperson for Soros’s Open Society Foundations denies any involvement in political protests. Nobody here is surprised are they?
edit on 1/23/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: correction

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

NY Times? Fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Soros through his charitable trust funds lots of Liberal causes, so what?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

A divided populous is much easier to manipulate, and provides many more opportunities for people like Soros to gain influence, power, and more wealth.

It's quite a simple concept really. He's been doing it for a long time and it works for him - his empire continues to flourish and grow

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Soros through his charitable trust funds lots of Liberal causes, so what?

Funny how some people were singing a different tune when it came to other billionaires trying to influence American politics.

Like a couple of guys named Koch.

Don't you want the money out of politics anymore?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So all those women that showed up were only in it for the money?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Soros is a globalist pimp who needs to go away and stop meddling with other countries. And yes my leftist sheep friends, the USA should stop interfering with these banana republics and take care of American interests.
God knows the democratic led intercitys need loads of help with unemployment and high crime!
edit on 1 231423 1717 by WUNK22 because: Spell

edit on 1 234023 1717 by WUNK22 because: Spell

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

NY Times? Fake news.

Yeah, no kidding. I first saw this on Breibart.
www.breitbart.com...

Writing the website for Women in the World, a summit in a joint venture with The New York Times, former Wall Street Journal reporter Asra Q. Nomani relates her findings on the Soros ties to the march. The Women in the World site is hosted by the Times.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Half the women don't even know what they are marching for and the other half is just marching because everyone else is

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The man uses the "Soros Fund Management" and other groups for his own benefit, under the guise of "charity".

He thought the 9/11 attacks were an audacious idea, and were spectacular. He doesn't care about women's rights or about the "people" at all. He is one of those people who "wants to watch the world burn" as he sits in his ivory tower (with his son Alex ready to follow in his footsteps and continue his work)

"Hijacking fully fueled airliners and using them as suicide bombs was an audacious idea, and its execution could not have been more spectacular." (George Soros, “The Bubble Of American Supremacy,” The Atlantic Monthly, 12/03)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

A divided populous is much easier to manipulate, and provides many more opportunities for people like Soros to gain influence, power, and more wealth.

It's quite a simple concept really. He's been doing it for a long time and it works for him - his empire continues to flourish and grow

Thank you for saying this. This is why made the thread - AWARENESS

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The journalist who wrote and researched this report is a liberal, Muslim, feminist who voted for Trump.

''The Lefts fierce identity politics and its failure on Islamic extremism lost my vote this past election, and so, as the dawn’s first light breaks through the darkness of the morning as I write, I make my decision: I’ll lace up my pink Nikes and head to the inauguration, skipping the “Women’s March” that doesn’t have a place for women like me.''

But I just finished reading a thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So the woman who wrote the article you reference is not like the liberal Muslim feminist who is an organizer of those marches? Hard to believe. Are you saying we should take the sense of political rightness from this one and not the other? That we should laud this one because it sounds good to us and proves our beliefs while at the same time denounce the other because she is brainwashed?

To me it's simple math. One liberal Muslim feminist, minus one liberal Muslim feminist = 0

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

NY Times? Fake news.

only when Trump is criticized.

go Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry, where are Soros' puppets in the government? Or is just every frigging non Conservative guilty by association? Is any group that was there yesterday elected or appointed officials? Do I like that he donates millions to politicians too? Nope. I think all political campaigns should be funded through a public fund.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sorry, where are Soros' puppets in the government?

Oh they lost.

That's why Soros is waging a Jihad now.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

au·da·cious
ôˈdāSHəs/
adjective
adjective: audacious

showing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risks.
"a series of audacious takeovers"
synonyms: bold, daring, fearless, intrepid, brave, courageous, valiant, heroic, plucky; More
daredevil, devil-may-care, reckless, madcap;
venturesome, mettlesome;
informalgutsy, gutty, spunky, ballsy, skookum;
literarytemerarious
"his audacious exploits"
antonyms: timid
showing an impudent lack of respect.
"an audacious remark"
synonyms: impudent, impertinent, insolent, presumptuous, cheeky, irreverent, discourteous, disrespectful, insubordinate, ill-mannered, unmannerly, rude, brazen, shameless, pert, defiant, cocky, bold (as brass);

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The man believes he was anointed by god. I researched his beginnings and how he became so wealthy and powerful, using a financial tool he created called "reflexivity" (which he kept secret, playing the markets for decades before finally sharing it with others, once he had amassed great wealth).

Article on Soros and his Messiah Complex: canadafreepress.com...

If you're curious, here's that thread on Soros Beginnings, his son Alex following in his footsteps, and his God-Complex: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And his use of "Spectacular" ?

adjective: spectacular

1. beautiful in a dramatic and eye-catching way.

"spectacular mountain scenery" synonyms: striking, picturesque, eye-catching, breathtaking, arresting, glorious; "a spectacular view" antonyms: unimpressive, dull strikingly large or obvious. "the party suffered a spectacular loss in the election" synonyms: impressive, magnificent, splendid, dazzling, sensational "a spectacular victory" antonyms:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Jihad... lol

What is it you guys say about us 'Libtards' using the word racist too much?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You found a conspiracy in how a non native english speaker uses english words...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join