It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Paraellel Unvierses/Realities be Doomed Simulations?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Are you a Non Dualist?
This sounds very much like the idea that multiplicity is an illusion of perception and reality is really only oneness that infinite realities are a illusion since there is only oneness as reality.
Or maybe that's just the vibe I am getting.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

That's thing about parallel universe, they were doomed universes, they could of existed an continued at critical points in time, but didn't persist. Aeons of different possibilities,outcomes, or worlds that could of have been, but it got budged aside. Doom paradoxes that blow up or fade away from existence...there science behind it...(I think)

Like two legendary warriors, they fought a thousands battles in their head trying to decide who not going to the next dimension before it even starts.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

That's thing about parallel universe, they were doomed universes, they could of existed an continued at critical points in time, but didn't persist. Aeons of different possibilities,outcomes, or worlds that could of have been, but it got budged aside. Doom paradoxes that blow up or fade away from existence...there science behind it...(I think)

Yes, I can see that, in a way.
Let me see;
The One unchanging Universal Reality has been very accurately been referred to in the Vedas as "undifferentiated potential".
Ponder that for a moment, savor the implications.
Every possible feature of Reality, every possible thing that can exist, from any and all unique Perspectives, DOES EXIST!
What we might see from this little corner of the 'possibility cloud' and call Reality is very different than other, more distant Perspectives.
The 'connection'?
The same One Universal Consciousness peeks from all 'eyes'!
Now quantum mechanics also seems to finally be catching up to the Vedas and mystics (science is soooo thick, sometimes...) in this 'undifferentiated potential' coincides with the quantum probability wave field that requires a Soul, a unique individual Perspective, to perceive it for anything at all to 'appear' from the everything cloud.
Am I losing you?
There is One Reality, but many Perspectives, and all Perspectives are of Reality.
Thus all apparent universes/worlds that 'can exist', DO EXIST!
Everything exists, and you needn't go anywhere else (as if there were anywhere 'else') to experience it because the same Consciousness peeking from your eyes are witnessing everything, ever!
We are Omni-, we are One!
And vice versa.
But any and every strange corner, remains a corner of the ALL inclusive One Universal Reality/Truth!

An illustration;

'Point to the left'.
Easy.
Note where you are pointing.
Now turn 1 degree and point to the left.
Again note the results.
Now another degree, etc...
And another 1/4 of a degree...
Turn in every possible direction, on every possible axis!
It turns out that every direction is 'left', 'left' is a 'cloud needing a particular Perspective to have any 'direction' at all!
Now point to the 'right'!
Same drill!
Note that the exact same cloud of 'left', is also, at the same moment, a cloud of 'right'!
And a cloud of 'up'!
And a cloud of 'down'...
Do the experiment!

The only 'distinctions' that can even be called 'left' or 'right', OR 'up' and 'down'... are a matter of Perspective!

Ultimately, We are One (unchanging (motionless), all inclusive) 'Cloud'/Reality!!
Within which exists all possibilities.
It is the Conscious Perspectives, perceiving the bit in front of it and remaining ignorant of the rest of the cloud that anything can be 'differentiated' from the 'undifferentiated potential' (the 'Bindu').
Yes, science has finally found God!
Or God has found God using science!
Or... *__-

So those other dimensions (we are already imagining the 'dimensions' that we perceive!
No 'dimensions' are possible, other than in the imagination, and by the ignoring of the vast majority of Reality.
We are a Singularity, a point, literally timeless, spaceless, Universal...
All existence, ever, is God suddenly Knowing OurSelf!
Every moment Here! Now!

I'm done.. *__-

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Are you a Non Dualist?
This sounds very much like the idea that multiplicity is an illusion of perception and reality is really only oneness that infinite realities are a illusion since there is only oneness as reality.
Or maybe that's just the vibe I am getting.

Kinda. *__-
Without 'duality' most that exists, wouldn't.
All that exists is perceived, all that is perceived, exists.
Thus most of Us/Universe cannot be Known/experienced.
Reality is One, 'homogenous' and ... but We do not experience it that way.
As soon as all opposite Perspectives arise, they all Self annihilate and... 'end' of existence the moment it appears!
We are the Singularity.
So, duality is necessary, that We can be Known, but appearances are not the ultimate Reality.
That is why 'belief' (in a Reality of 'make-believe') is insanity!

Sorry, I cannot label myself.
All labels apply, and none.
So I babble... *__-

"One must descend from the mountain merely to speak (all language/thoughts = duality)!"

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 25-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I'm not convinced by time travel. If I invent a time machine and go back to kill Hitler, why would I decide to kill him when he's already dead in my present? I can only decide to go back and kill him if he's alive in my present, meaning my attempt to kill him fails. Yes, I know, new universe branching off, but unless I stay in that and destroy my own, Hitlers death never happens as far as I am concerned. Do I even want to kill Hitler if I have to destroy the world to do it?

The other thing is, if Hitler hadn't existed, someone like him would have done, because the time and circumstances were right. Even killing Jesus wouldn't make much difference, because most religions are broadly similar. If the titanic hadn't sunk, another ship with insufficient lifeboats would have done, and so on.

What I'm saying is the universe is like a game of chess. Potentially, by the 5th move there are over 5 billion possible combinations. In reality though, by move 5 almost all players will have moved kings and queen pawns and castled-the remaining 5 billion odd possibilities wont happen because they don't work. There's no universe where everyone is a barbarian warrior, because if nobody is farming, everyone would starve.

If there are multiverses, I think they evolve and become more and more alike, to the point that you can move from one to another without knowing. In fact, I think that's always happening. Had a good day? Maybe you just wandered into a slightly sunnier universe for a few hours.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lawman27

Hitler aged ten years has committed no crime, can we kill an innocent person?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: lawman27

Hitler aged ten years has committed no crime, can we kill an innocent person?

and if I do kill him aged 10, maybe his parents go mad with rage and unleash the apocalypse. One way or another, there's a world war, so what's the point? That's what I'm saying, individuals don't matter. If it wasn't Hitler, it would have been Goebbels or Himmler, or Hitler's parents (he didn't get his views from nowhere). History is just regression to the mean with people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join