It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's March organizer believes in Sharia law !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So i stumbled upon this character Linda Sarsour while looking up on who the organizers of the woman's March where. After some further research i came upon some videos which i thought people would like to see...

If you watch this Video she starts out with Muslim world banning free speech and women coming here to practice their "freedoms" and then simultaneously complains that 22 states in the US has actually banned Sharia law.There are also other posts in her twitter account where she says she is an admirer of women's rights in Saudi Arabia

Below is her twitter account

twitter.com...

IF you follow her twitter account and her posts, one thing you will notice is she is seems less interested in women's rights and more interested in tackling Islamophpbia and not to mention obsessed with her religion to the point that she literally identifies with Islam more than being an American.
You can also notice that from the Video posted above.

I can imagine the Saudi Mullah's watching this "women's March" and laughing their asses off, she could be very well be paid off by the Saudi's and Soros because of Trumps comments against Islamic extremism.

edit on 23-1-2017 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Just go to "new" and scroll down,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
a reply to: maddy21

Just go to "new" and scroll down,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed