It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane passengers rejoice as woman who berated Trump supporter for 'putting that man's finger on th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Yes you are correct it was an assumption i made that he did not watch the video.

How funny is it that you are complaining about generalizing a group of people yet not even a few posts ago you did the same thing to trum supporters?

You can criticize and its okay but the moment someone els does that makes it not okay?

You're comparing "Apples" to "Fruit". Trump supporters is a much smaller generalization than 'liberal'. It's possible to be liberal and support trump. Republi-tards are the people who don't understand the definition. Trump is also a liberal himself.

But I'll bite, what overreaching generalization did I make about Trump Supporters? Or did I lose you at generally 'mean words'?

I also find it funny people like you, so ignorant in your own shadow, you just spew the same "liberal this"/"liberal that" crap. If the worst thing you can find about a political ideology is the vernacular, then Jesus you're a little snowflake aren't you?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Read your post you implied that trump supporters and stupid because one person on this thread made a comment and not understanding a comment the lady in the video made. Talk about generalization.

And let me feed your ego by saying yes you are correct in my original post i should have said hillary supporters not liberals sorry to upset you. Changed just for you pal! See working together works better than belittling people. Although your tractics see to be quite similar to the woman in the OP.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

one person

Actually two people in this thread missed the Gravity connection, I just decided to respond to that one.

But this wasn't even an assumption at any point. It was based on evidence, never theorized prior, just evidence dropped in my lap. It's then further backed up by other threads and news sources with comments I read: "She doesn't believe in Gravity?!"!

No you morons, she's mocking the idea of not believing in Gravity based on that much evidence. She's mocking you.

Edit: Thanks for the change. Star. Hillary supporter is an even crazier can of worms than Democrat. While it's a Conservative habit to lump people together, it's a Republican habit to do it foolishly. Liberals will thank you for ending the killing of their name. Even saying "Left" is better, while that encompasses liberal ideologies, it does not address individuals in nearly the same way. The issue is the false picture 'liberal' creates is being perpetuated by far Right. If you like your Guns, or Free Speech, you have liberalism to thank for that. The values that Conservatives value did not just magically appear. Politics is a machine.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: lightedhype
Yay more circle jerking.

They can't help themselves. They aren't content with winning, they have to kick the loser while they are down. They're proving Hillary right when she called them a "basket of deplorables".

It's the song of angry men.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Topic previously posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join