It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane passengers rejoice as woman who berated Trump supporter for 'putting that man's finger on th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The [irate] woman tells the flight attendant she would like him to change seats.

'Well, you don't have that right,' the flight attendant replies, adding that she will get someone else.

Meanwhile the woman talks to the man, telling him, 'You put that man's finger on the nuclear button' and adding: 'That man doesn't believe in climate change. Do you believe in gravity? Did you know gravity's just a theory?'

[As she was removed from the plane] passengers can be heard clapping and cheering...chanting: 'USA!'

Plane passengers rejoice as woman who berated Trump supporter for 'putting that man's finger on the nuclear button' is thrown off

Man, the 2016 election is the gift that keeps giving...

Watching liberals "triggered" is so very satisfying...

I get that liberals don't want anyone else to have fun…

Though I didn't realize they don't want conservatives to have window seats near them on planes…that's a new one...

The video is very funny to me, disturbing to some...

I find her to be the quintessential liberal know-it-all with her head too clouded with religious progressive dogma to make any sense...

So congratulations to yet another whining snowflake liberal not able to cope with roundly losing the house, Senate, and presidency…

And soon the progressives will lose the High Court as well where they've consistently installed social justice through judicial activism…

Bye bye liberalism...at lease every single liberal policy enacted by Obama…
Trump will deal with the rest of the non-obama progressive "laws" once we undo all that Obama did…
Which shouldn't take long since other than ObamaCare, golf was his primary occupation during his eight years in office…

Stay classy liberals...

-Chris

edit on 23-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Topic previously posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yay more circle jerking.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
3.02 mins.

It was at that moment, It finally sank in for her, The liberals aren't in change anymore.....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

So does she not believe in gravity?

Then she shamelessly tries to use her mother in laws death as a reason for her to stay on the plane after her behavior.

That look on her husbands face is priceless, you can almost hear his internal dialogue-"please shut up, I just want to go home"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Here's your video, lap it up.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yup, already posted HERE

Like I replied in that thread....I was glad to see her get the boot!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
2 threads on this already..circle jerk indeed.

She was being a jerk.
edit on 23-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Honestly I understand her frustration, however I wouldn't have behaved the way she did especially where she was.

I don't like the idea of messing around on planes, or upsetting flight attendants, or fellow passengers.
I don't want to ever do anything that risks the flight leaving late, or getting stuck, or having to turn around.

I like to sit on planes quietly, and happily unboard upon my hopefully timely arrival. Then if there are any issues that I feel THAT strongly about, THEN I'd do it.

But that's the beauty and sometimes the pain of this world, is that we all have different views, morals, opinions, and varying degrees of strength in how we feel about those topics, and the lengths we will go to, to defend them or to share our views.

I think that was foolish of her, pick and choose your battles. But perhaps to her, this was the right time and place for her attitude. She will have to deal with whatever consequences come from it, if that means having to buy a new plane ticket, or what have you.

I don't like most people in this world, I'm anti social for the most part, but a plane is never a place you will find me preaching or protesting or arguing.

Shhhh so we can all get to our destination on time please.

I will be right behind you shaking my head and saying you go girl, once we get off the plane.

Sometimes it's not just about what you think, sometimes it's about being courteous to those around you as well, and being aware of what kind of situation you are in.

-Alee

edit on 1/23/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Part of me hopes it never ends, but their ignorance and hypocrisy is so great that it becomes irritating.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Yay more circle jerking.

They can't help themselves. They aren't content with winning, they have to kick the loser while they are down. They're proving Hillary right when she called them a "basket of deplorables".

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Part of me hopes it never ends, but their ignorance and hypocrisy is so great that it becomes irritating.

It's the gift that just keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You're on a plane..
You claim gravity to merely be a 'theory' yet you trust an airplane will stay aloft?
A craft kept in the air due to a careful formula using center of mass, center of GRAVITY, and center of lift?

I do believe this woman may have a mental affliction and should not be used as an example of a clear-headed liberal.
Although clear-headed liberal is really starting to sound like an oxymoron these days.

Keep it guys and nobody will trust you ever again

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Her point of bringing up Gravity as a theory is because Republican's deny climate change. As in, they say it hasn't been 'proven'.

Neither has Gravity.

As in, you don't need to prove a theory to support massive evidence.

It's honestly a good example, maybe not simple enough for Trump Supporters, it seems to be flying over everyone's head and it's actually pretty basic logic.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: lightedhype
Yay more circle jerking.

They can't help themselves. They aren't content with winning, they have to kick the loser while they are down. They're proving Hillary right when she called them a "basket of deplorables".

If you actually watched the video it was more like a Hilary supporter talking down to and berating a trump supporter.

You and all the other Hillary supporters are the ones kicking and screaming like children. Sorry you guys didnt get participation trophies, would that make you feel better?

edit on 23-1-2017 by Zerodoublehero because: Fixed for the slowflake

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

you're right some cant help themselves...It's almost like they are so obsessed they comment on a thread before they even know the context..../sarc

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zerodoublehero

If you were literate you would see his context is this thread itself, not the video.

Edit: Forgot stupid pointless emoji's

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

If you were literate you would see his context is this thread itself, not the video.

Edit: Forgot stupid pointless emoji's

Oh so he wants to whine about a thread without even watching the video in the OP. Got it

Complain because you didnt get your way, the new democratic way!

Edit: forgot your trophy

edit on 23-1-2017 by Zerodoublehero because: Children need their trophies

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just curious, how do you know he didn't watch the video? Is everything you say baseless?

He's also not complaining he didn't get his way. He's complaining you're using individual examples to make blanket generalizations of a group and displaying the worst apples as the flagship depiction, in a fashion where many participants of the thread even know this, and are only rubbing their ego's about how nasty liberals are to feel better about themselves. You honestly couldn't fail more than what you've posted so far as an illiterate response goes.

That's part of the reason this thread was created 3 times, by 3 different people. You're literally savage in your criticisms of 'liberals', even though the average Republican is too ignorant to even know the difference between a liberal and a Democrat.

Edit:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Yes you are correct it was an assumption i made that he did not watch the video.

How funny is it that you are complaining about generalizing a group of people yet not even a few posts ago you did the same thing to trump supporters?

You can criticize and its okay but the moment someone els does that makes it not okay?
edit on 23-1-2017 by Zerodoublehero because: Edit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join