It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramid of the established order has started to crumble down.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutonomousMeatPuppet
a reply to: Tsubaki

Right, they should all just be happy with a subsistence lifestyle of welfare so that we can buy cheaper stuff.

I paid exactly $27,948.12 in federal income taxes last year, I'm sure I'll owe more when I file. How about you?

Exposing the NWO, Fed and their attacks on citizens such as TPP is a pillar of CT. Trump is doing the things we have called for since before I can remember.

What else are you here for, Flat Earth debate and Reptilians?

I was here years before this site became a right wing political board.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TopsyCret

I hear exactly what you are saying.
One of the counter points "but he's rich! meh." Two points to make on that, first stop being classist. It's ok to be rich ok? If I myself was rich I wouldn't be evil would you? number two: why would someone so rich want to lose that and go live in a TINY little house in DC having to work all the damn time??

You know I don't see a lot of motive there.

However I did stumble across something that might be a motive for Trump.

It's no question he's not a globalist.

did all the conspiracy minded people lose the plot?

I know he's harder to like with the media making him look bad.. but would you prefer we had Ron paul again and he get's owned and looks like a crazy old man again? IS that what you would prefer? Hillary?

He is saying things that are good.
We have to see if he can follow up on them.

If I had some expertise in some field I would gladly work in this new government. First time I've ever thought that..
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Another way to look at it is that these elite have lost control of the US for now, not completely but enough to rock there boat and so they will consolidate power in the EU and other area's, the Bilderberger's are suddenly now promoted as the American Elite have fallen slightly but since that American elite are still in charge of the Bilderberger's it really is just a marginal promotion, however they will likely move many of there European operation forward even more aggressively so let's hope Le'Pen and other anti EU leaders win there respective national election's and further topple this corrupt banking and control scheme by these outright criminal's.

I hate far right as much as I do extreme left so Nazi's and communists need not apply but in this case there has to be further break up of these clique at the top, no one want's them in charge, they have been ruining lives and economy's for there own wealth and power for far too long and as yet they are beyond our scope of justice but give it time, history WILL remember the crime's they have committed and there children may well find themselves being stripped of there wealth in the future by nation state's who want to recover the asset's these people defrauded from them.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Right, they should all just be happy with a subsistence lifestyle of welfare so that we can buy cheaper stuff.

I made exactly $27,948.12 and paid my federal income taxes last year, I'm sure I'll owe more when I file. How about you?

Exposing the NWO, Fed and their attacks on citizens such as TPP is a pillar of CT. Trump is doing the things we have called for since before I can remember.

There i fixed it for you now its more realistic.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.
you're right, we should have elected a poor derelict. Because if we did, He probably would have represented you fairly well.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.

Then let this billionaire get his other very rich friends into offices and then claim to be anti establishment!! To be fair Trump is not stupid but those who believe his schtick must be!
edit on 23-1-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

I made exactly $27,948.12 and paid my federal income taxes last year, I'm sure I'll owe more when I file. How about you?

I see somebody's envious.

Its okay though! It's only natural! If I were you I'd probably be envious of me too!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

It is not about stupid friend but about a clash between faction's in the ruling elite, Trump may very well be from a weaker faction or even an outsider, now they will either bring him into there fold or this power struggle will resolve
in another way and yes they have not gone away just perhaps and I do say perhaps had there plans thrown off the rail's for a while.

Watching that earlier Oprah interview when he was much younger was enlightening as he is basically sticking to his gun's on what HE believes to be correct and good for his nation, now I am not in or from the US but I have to point out that from my perspective he actually care's about YOU, far more then the Clinton's or Bush's of this world ever did and he genuinely want's to make your nation Great again, I hope he succeeds as a Strong and health American is essential for the entire west not just within it's own border's and he will stop the power drain to Asia, the way the Clinton's and the Bush's were going about America was shrinking even as it grew, it's power and wealth were moving to other nation's and they were getting stronger as you got weaker.

edit on 23-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Anyone who compares JFK to trump should get a slap.

Huh?? Trumps speeches and goals basically mirror what JFK wanted.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Trump could reveal himself as Jesus Christ and some people would still go "nah, he said grab em by the pu$$y"

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

And there is the difference, see, the OP was talking about hope for the future...

And then you come chiming in on the first reply thinking you have predicted the future.

The only 1% that i can see here is your participation level for a nutritious and meaningful conversation.

Don't you lot get tired of the whining ? Please don't use all the tissues for your issues.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My point was that outsourcing hurts US workers to make consumer goods and services cheaper. I don't know what your tax bill means, I have an S-Corp and am happy if Trump can deregulate and increase my customer base with an improved economy.

I was here under a long forgotten account around 2008, seems like the same issues were prominent during that election cycle too. Get Ron Paul elected and audit the Fed, expose the NWO, bank bailouts and so forth.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You and likely everyone else on this thread are probably unaware that JFK was the first person to use the term "Make America Great Again" in Alaska at a speech while a Senator, of course you would only post his most quoted phrase ignoring all of his other speechs. I expect that from people, they don't really try hard to figure things out. a reply to: Skywatcher2011

edit on 23-1-2017 by bubbabuddha because: Speel check messed up a word

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Trump is a wealthy individual... There is no doubt about that...
But all his wealth falls far short of him being amoungst the wealthiest 1% of the world...
Whats more he is not their puppet and knows well their deeds methods and plans for control... And just who each and everyone of them are...
And he stands against them... He has placed himself in harm's way because of this...
The World needs two more men to eliminate the shadow cast over the World... I believe Putin is one... Im still wondering who the third will be...

edit on 23-1-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Trump is a wealthy individual... There is no doubt about that...
But all his wealth falls far short of him being amoungst the wealthiest 1% of the world...
Whats more he is not their puppet and knows well their deeds methods and plans for control... And just who each and everyone of them are...
And he stands against them... He has placed himself in harm's way because of this...
The World needs two more men to eliminate the shadow cast over the World... I believe Putin is one... Im still wondering who the third will be...

Le Pen is a Woman in France running for president. She looks like she has a good chance of winning.
She is anti globalism anti EU..

And the election in the Netherlands also looks like it might go to another anti EU anti globalist.

watch the UK come back into action with new trade deals with the US I bet.. Will tempt others this way.

“If she wins, it will be a good thing. The left and right are all bastards. They promise things and they don’t deliver. Let’s vote for Le Pen and see what happens.” — Aubervilliers resident

link
edit on 23-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My theory Trump has dossiers on all of these people.... isgp-studies.com...a reply to: 5StarOracle

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I find it amazing how people are not imaginative enough to wonder how did this guy just do what he just did? It seems to me they likely took him deep beneath the bowels of WDC or some such underground bunker of the "deep state" aka"shadow government" and asked the question all media should be asking right now..."how'd you do this? How did you pull this off?" How did he outflank Soros and his 49 NGO's, Brezysinski and his 62 NGO's, Powell and Clintons 35 NGO's, Bush family and their 54 NGO's, McCain and his 33 NGO's. Or they took him down there and said Thank You for saving us from these groups finally. Who knows. Well a clue maybe Kissinger and his 101 NGO's maybe outflanking the rest, as he said something I'm paraphrasing, let's give Trump a chance during the campaign...so read into that what you will. Maybe Kissinger was mad at Soros and thinking he bungled up his assignments and bungled up Europe too much and this was his punishment? A elitist civil war maybe? :>) One other thought maybe Kissinger wants to live to 150 or some such thing but knows if he does that it will raise questions, so in order to not have those questions, he wants to release some of these technologies so he can publicly take advantage of them? It means he might want to overthrow the current pharma system for a new medical system, he and his groups would have the power to do that as they control so much, it would have to benefit them somehow to do that, doesn't make sense any other way IMHO.

The years between 2010 and 2020 may likely be remembered as the decade
of gene therapy, and perhaps, the end of cancer, heart disease,
blindness, deafness, and even aging – if this revolutionary technology
is properly implemented and integrated into our healthcare
infrastructure. But it will not happen without effort, or even without a
fight – for gene therapy threatens to undermine and overturn some of the
largest and most influential corporate monopolies on Earth.

www.naturalblaze.com... e-cure-for-everything-and-why-things-are-different-this-time.html

edit on 23-1-2017 by bubbabuddha because: add a part I forgot about Kissinger

edit on 23-1-2017 by bubbabuddha because: added one more speculation

edit on 23-1-2017 by bubbabuddha because: just addeda few more thoughts or points

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Trump absolutely IS establishment that's the beauty of his con. It is astonishing. He is surrounding himself with family and friends inside the "swamp" he was supposed to drain. Now he will drain the swamp....but it will be drained of taxpayers money who voted for him. It won't be him or his entourage since they don't pay tax. I mean DUH! how dumb do you have to be to not see this?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Not right the link I posted was changed by ATS somehow and now when I want to change to the right one it claims I cannot edit my post, how lame. Anyways for what it maybe worth here was the correct link... www.naturalblaze.com... a reply to: bubbabuddha

edit on 23-1-2017 by bubbabuddha because: truncating my link for no reason

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

I see somebody's envious.

Its okay though! It's only natural! If I were you I'd probably be envious of me too!

Buddy its the internet. Everyone on here is a secret billionaire who is dating multiple supermodels and is batman lol. There is no way you can prove this unless you want people to know your name ssn and finances and even then i would still google image your pic to see if you pulled it off of your arse and I'm sure some would check it with programs to see if you edited it. Lets say your 28,000 is actual its one third of what you made so your in the 100,000 bracket or less a year. Thats awesome for you. As for wanting to be you I will laugh at that. I have made close to what you make and its nice but i would love to make double what you make and not need to prove my worth on the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join