It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramid of the established order has started to crumble down.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: BlueAjah

I really hope you are right. I do.

I'd feel better about it if his personal conduct and his staff appeared to be less petty and more ethical.

I think you might be misinterpreting.
What you consider petty is actually part of the battle that the OP mentions.
For too long, anyone who stands against establishment gets slammed - through media, celebs, and the establishment.
No one speaks out against them, and if they try, they get pushed hard to cower, or else no one notices what they say because they get drowned out.

Trump speaking up - all the time - including about the small things, is actually him beating back against those who are stomping him.
He does not let anything go. He has to. Otherwise he will end up just like the others, and the establishment/media message will prevail until people are brainwashed again.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

What has all the PC cookie cutters done? Other than exactly just that? Just be PC cookie cutters. I think its quite refreshing to see a human with flaws that speaks from his heart. Sure he rambles and says some questionable things but that only tells me he speaks from the heart with passion.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Maverick1

Very well said!!!

I feel the same way.

If you look at older Trump videos, he has been saying the same things for decades that he is saying now.
He was in a position to see exactly what was happening to this country, and he has been saying for decades that it is going in a bad direction.

He has an absolute position to what he has been saying for years on his his views of what has been going on for decades. He knows how to change things for the better. Politicians don't because they have been bought and paid for by the Elites who CONTROL the media.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: TopsyCret
Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.

Being rich does not make someone evil.
I understand.
You have been brainwashed to believe this.
Those who push this evil 1% have an agenda.
They want to discourage people from attempting to achieve, and they want to divide the nation.
It is all part of enslaving the population.

Many (most?) people who have money work hard.
They earned where they are - even those who started out with some help from parents.
Some people inherit money and waste their lives being lazy, and some people use this head start to work hard and be successful. Trump is the latter.
There is nothing evil about hard work and success.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Exactly how I see it.

Trump's unpolished brashness, hell, his ANGER at the status quo/media and dozens and dozens of forces aligned against him, is the virtual armor he has been forced to wear. His imperfect humanity is the very thing that sets him apart from the polished career politicians and very likely will make him able to lead to and see to the vision of a greater, more sane nation.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Maverick1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There is nothing evil about hard work and success.

Hard work = success

Evil = taking the money from hard work and doing something bad with it (like funding terrorists and protesters *cough*Clinton*cough*)
edit on 23-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.

Actually you would do it that way. Some middle class guy wouldnt stand a chance.

Though I'm not really sure Trump will deliver any of what OP wishes for...I still think...if you want to bring the system down...it has to be someone powerful outside govt circles. Someone rich who can not be bribed or pressured with power.

A middle class guy would get his legs chopped off the minute he steps in the shallows. That's exactly the reason all hell broke lose when Trump won the election.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
OP, at times like this, I wish I were more articulate....

I thought you did quite good sir! Very well said. Keep it up

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Betsy DeVos, can anyone tell me why she is the education pick? Is she inspiring?
edit on 23-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You have the IQ of a rock...did you know that? There is no O2 on the moon

Of course he knows there is no 02 on the moon. THAT was the joke. Being conned by the Trump phenomena is like being conned into buying non-existant 02 from the moon. If you cannot see that, enough so that you can call him stupid as a rock, then I have to wonder just who is the stupid one here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

havent you ever heard the expression "it takes one to know one" ? or..." you cannot bs a bs'er" ?

maybe it takes a rich arrogant guy like Trump who has dealt with the elite scum of the earth his whole life to defeat them.

maybe....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

I like to look at people like you who consider themselves far left as cockroaches. And trump negativity as poison. Every time you see it you gobble it up. Ultimately it's slowly killing you, and your nest. Someday you'll be no more. With absolutely no one left to take you seriously.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

The last time globalism was decisively defeated was back in 1914, and it didn't start creeping back until 1945. History tends ti repeat itself: first as tragedy, then as farce.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If only, they will still be rich, still be powerful and all this really does is put them back twenty or so years while they look at what went wrong and to it different next time or salvage what they can and continue once Trump et al are out of the way.

Who is to say they do not want this break up of a more peaceful and unified world as well
, it was becoming problematic as every one was looking at them and there secretive NWO was therefore not so secretive anymore.

They also have another ploy but it probably be there last card and will be a very major war to kill or destroy as many people as possible, destabilize FIRST world nation's and then to come in and pick up the pieces offering solution's to the ensuing financial and security problems they have engineered themselves.

They do not care about us, they care about themselves and there power, control is everything to them.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Flagged and starred, OP.

And Maverick1,

I'll say you're incredibly articulate. Thank you for sharing.

Trump is like an anomaly in a painting. I like it.
edit on 23-1-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You have the IQ of a rock...did you know that? There is no O2 on the moon

Of course he knows there is no 02 on the moon. THAT was the joke. Being conned by the Trump phenomena is like being conned into buying non-existant 02 from the moon. If you cannot see that, enough so that you can call him stupid as a rock, then I have to wonder just who is the stupid one here.

the fact you had to clarify for that mong makes this thread even better. i was scratching my head if he even understood what was being said before he resorted to ad hom as counter, then edited with to add more rubbish.

im loving these threads lately.

go trump. we need more non-evil billionaires who definitely dont want to keep the rich richer and whilst the poor toil. i mean, if you want to put people in power to turn the establishment on its head, its by hiring the elites who were said to be controlling the puppet government fully in control. WIN!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Tsubaki
OP, I have premium oxygen from the moon to sell you.

You have the IQ of a rock...did you know that? There is no O2 on the moon [yet].

NASA is planning to make water and oxygen on the Moon and Mars by 2020
www.extremetech.com...

NASA is forging ahead with plans to make water, oxygen, and hydrogen on the surface of the Moon and Mars. If we ever want to colonize other planets, it is vital that we find a way of extracting these vital gases and liquids from moons and planets, rather than transporting them from Earth (which is prohibitively expensive, due to Earth’s gravity).

The current plan is to land a rover on the Moon in 2018 that will try to extract hydrogen, water, and oxygen — and then hopefully, Curiosity’s successor will try to convert the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere into oxygen in 2020 when it lands on Mars.

Guess we will have to wait for Trump's second turn at the oval office when this happens and THEN you can sell the OP the premium O2 from the moon

Oh wow.

I'm almost speechless.

Trump supporters really are stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

I like to look at people like you who consider themselves far left as cockroaches. And trump negativity as poison. Every time you see it you gobble it up. Ultimately it's slowly killing you, and your nest. Someday you'll be no more. With absolutely no one left to take you seriously.

And I like to look at Trump supporters as idiots.

Especially his poor working class supporters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

its by hiring the elites who were said to be controlling the puppet government fully in control.

Boom. Yes odz, we have an emergence here. Rich capitalists who are no longer satisfied with working only through their puppet governments, bribing and lobbying and blackmailing career politicians to act and serve as their proxies.Trump has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that enough Americans have been fooled by the meme of 'evil government' rather than focusing on the corporate elites. This has been their goal. Undermine the peoples belief that we can govern ourselves and turn all the power back over to direct control by corporatists. Why spend that money on all those politicians when some of them still insist on getting in the way of their capitalist agenda.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Right, they should all just be happy with a subsistence lifestyle of welfare so that we can buy cheaper stuff.

Exposing the NWO, Fed and their attacks on citizens such as TPP is a pillar of CT. Trump is doing the things we have called for since before I can remember.

What else are you here for, Flat Earth debate and Reptilians?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join