It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramid of the established order has started to crumble down.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I am 30 years old and have lived all my life in a non-English speaking European country. I've been a member of ATS for nearly a decade now, but I haven't logged in to this site in a long time, and haven't posted in an even longer time.

But, I felt this is the right time to say something about what I feel is important. Not important just for Americans, but for the entire population of Planet Earth.

Trump.

I wasn't a fan of his at first. For a long time, I thought he'd be just another politician, just another POTUS who would make no difference in the world whatsoever. But I always had this "gut" feeling that maybe there is something to this guy after all. It all started to build up slowly inside me. And it hit the peak when I watched a live-steam of his inauguration speech last Friday night (January 20, 2017), and I was in shock. Not in shock of...fear, terror, or anything like that. When he spoke about bringing the power back to the people where it belongs instead the small group of people in Washington DC, and when he spoke about bringing end to diseases, and revealing the secrets of space and energy. That's the moment I knew. This is the guy.

Trump is not a globalist like most previous presidents have been. All of them have had their own agendas; some of it being globalist agendas, some of it being other agendas that profit the elite/the powers that be/the mainstream media/the members of The Bohemian Grove and Bilderberg and Skull & Bones. On January 20th, Trump started something that will be remembered by future generations. But if Trump has an agenda of his own, it's to end all the globalist and other secret agendas of the establised order.

The majority of the world's population is so far into the process of being brainwashed that they don't yet realize what's going on. Even some of the people who know about the globalist agendas and their determination on world domination refuse to see it. They have been brainwashed by the mainstream media, the education system, political parties, whatever, you name it. Also by a thing called "confirmation bias" (which you should look up if you don't know what it is). Unfortunately, most people in the world and even most people in the United States aren't fully aware of the effects that will have on America (yet). And no, it won't stop there. This will have effects worldwide when all this technology, information and knowledge is revealed by the Trump administration. That's what I know. But, what I don't know if all of this is going to be released all at once or gradually. We will have to wait and see.

I've been aware of the globalist agenda for pretty much half of my life, since I was 15 years old. And I never thought I would see this day come in my own lifetime. Never. Being alive and healthy on January 23, 2017, and most of all being aware of all of this, makes me happier than I've ever been.

I honestly don't care if people agree or disagree with me right now, because I know there will be a day in the future when you will see who was right all along.

That's all.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TopsyCret
Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I hope President Trump puts in place safety-measures for his agenda to continue, if the powerful establishment thinks he's going to far, and decides to "do something" about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OP, I have premium oxygen from the moon to sell you.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Amen brother
The one thing that Trump is reminding me of is JFK and what he stood for. John FK and D John T, although sharing the name John between them, are two Presidents fighting for the people against the Elite. They want to do what is right. And by doing so it brings about a counterflow to what everyone has been used to and creates a bit of a shock to all. I just hope that nothing happens to Trump.

Edit:

The other aspect about Trump is when you hear his presidential speeches he speaks of hope and prosperity. He speaks the truth about corruption and political agendas. Yet, the entire US population knows this and they think someone else can do the job better. Watching tv is a great brainwasher to ruin normal thinking patterns when you have the likes of CNN - and other MSM - to think for you instead of you thinking for yourself .

The ones that cry wolf are the ones totally brainwashed by the system. Time for everyone to give this businessman a shot at the oval office like everyone gave the black man a shot at the oval office. There is a first for everything. And I know there were many that wanted to see a woman as President too. I am not racist or sexist. Even if Clinton won, I wouldn't be a little crying baby like a lot of the DNC supporters are. At the end of the day though it is time to look ahead and get our heads out of our asses and stop wasting time with all this political protesting crap.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the three people who replied so far.

But, man oh man. I absolutely love how the 1st and 3rd responses prove my point precisely.

I will definitely keep reading the responses. Thanks, peeps.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
OP, I have premium oxygen from the moon to sell you.

You have the IQ of a rock...did you know that? There is no O2 on the moon [yet].

NASA is planning to make water and oxygen on the Moon and Mars by 2020
www.extremetech.com...

NASA is forging ahead with plans to make water, oxygen, and hydrogen on the surface of the Moon and Mars. If we ever want to colonize other planets, it is vital that we find a way of extracting these vital gases and liquids from moons and planets, rather than transporting them from Earth (which is prohibitively expensive, due to Earth’s gravity).

The current plan is to land a rover on the Moon in 2018 that will try to extract hydrogen, water, and oxygen — and then hopefully, Curiosity’s successor will try to convert the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere into oxygen in 2020 when it lands on Mars.

Guess we will have to wait for Trump's second turn at the oval office when this happens and THEN you can sell the OP the premium O2 from the moon

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This notion that Trumps history will dictate his future and he's only in it for his brand and money is total nonsense if you step back and look at the entire picture from an unbias view.

First of all everyone has skeletons in their closet and I promise you no politician is squeeky clean, but if you have been watching Trump closely for the past decades you would understand he does in fact want what's best for america regardless of his dealings pro/neg america or otherwise.

So its impossible to be a really successful business man by doing what's best for you, reaching the pinnacle of success and still want what's best for america? I can promise 99 percent of you if had the chance to use a loop hole to your advantage you would. Does that make you un-American and does that mean you would never want what's best for America?

The man is showing his resolve and commitment saying all the things you would want to hear as a leader and president (if any other politician was saying half of what he was saying they would be hailed the next coming of Christ), in the midst of the on going onslaught against him from all directions. He continues to stay consistent and preaches unity when in reality the left are obviously creating divide.

I don't get it, what do you guys want?

Give the man a chance before you judge him.

How dumb would you guys feel if he really is genuine?

And if he isn't? Well good thing in 4 years you can vote again.
edit on 23-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

All the DNC cry babies think DJT is a liar... HRC is theeee worst liar in American Political History! PERIOD. (followed by Obama)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The bias is quite obviously clear. They have all made their minds up that he can't do any good. With all the liberal tear threads and most of western media helping them with confirmation bias. Its all they have left really

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

With only a small pinch of responses we cannot extrapolate their bias to the entire population of crybabies yet. Need a larger response sample size for generalization
Proof is already in the pudding, but we are just at the beginning of the new presidency...so hold on to your tinfoil hats!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Anyone who compares JFK to trump should get a slap.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is massive realignment under way behind the scenes that the media is not reporting.
If you have the qualifications, get your resume submitted.
There is going to be a lot of slots opening up in all branches.

All aboard !!!

Buck

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OP, at times like this, I wish I were more articulate....because this thread/topic really does deserve deep discussion.

Discussion apart from the other political type posts on here about Trump, that is. THIS one seems to touch more on the entire PHENOMENON of what Trump represents, more so than just the man himself.

And yeah, phenomenon is exactly what it really is. This guy just hits on something, strikes at something, that stirs up a passion in both supporters and detractors. An energy surrounds him that is really and truly unlike anything we have seen from a political figure since JFK.

I mean, hell, I'm a middle aged black man, working class, I don't consider myself all that politically savvy, really. Nor do I surround myself with a pro-Trump echo chamber....but damn man, something about this fellow just seems 'authentic' for lack of a better word. In fact, if I were a more poetic man, I would say there is almost something, well, ...'destined' might be the word I'm searching for.

His detractors also sense this, make no mistake,and each and every slandered piece or anti-Trump hysterics or smug condescending remark is probably based from the FEAR of that very real aura of destiny Trump has hanging all over him.

See, what the Trump-phobes most fear isn't that he is racist, or sexist, or this 'ism' or that 'ism'...what I highly suspect they most fear-------is that he is the real deal. That he is right.

And that he is here to undo some bizarre and twisted force that has brainwashed them, and most of us maybe, into some weird bizzaro world vision of what this nation---and this world, really should be.

Trump. I think most of us agree, he is a helluva lot more than he seems.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Really, put a 1%'er in the Whitehouse. A guy who was born a millionaire. That is how you make the cookie crumble, try again.

I worry that Trump is really just a populist placebo for the masses, something for people to direct their energy and focus on while the Globalist do as they please, re-branding their schemes to placate the torches and pitchforks.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Anyone who compares JFK to trump should get a slap.

I am sorry but your comment should get a slap to your face. Do you know anything about JFK???

JFK’s role as president was to inspire feelings and actions of humble patriotism driven by national pride. That single phrase — “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” — drove the point home as well as any single statement any president has ever uttered.

And a video to show for it...try watching it...just try it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
are reply to: Maverick1

Trump is the ultimate underdog story given he is genuine and not part of the plan, plus all the left bias against him makes it so much easier to root for.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Very well said!!!

I feel the same way.

If you look at older Trump videos, he has been saying the same things for decades that he is saying now.
He was in a position to see exactly what was happening to this country, and he has been saying for decades that it is going in a bad direction.

He does seem real. When he talks it sounds like it is coming from his heart - not like the snakeoil-salesman politicians.
At a rally, he was answering questions...
Someone asked him "why" he wanted to be President.
He pointed at a small child in the audience, and said "it's for them".
He said something like - if our country keeps going the way it is now, there will no future for them.
He is right - and I do believe his intentions are for the betterment of our country and our way of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I really hope you are right. I do.

I'd feel better about it if his personal conduct and his staff appeared to be less petty and more ethical.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

On that sentiment I can somewhat agree with you..inspiring patriotism/national pride..anything other than that is an insult to a real hero like JFK..a man who had his fault's too.

I'm not inspired by some of his cabinet picks..like DeVos is an example of a real unqualified bozo who is being rewarded for paying in..pay to play if you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join