It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails? Are they for real and what are they for?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Like many of you, I am a sky watcher. I look for birds and clouds and I love looking at the stars, but somewhere in the course of my day, I will see these strange trails come out of nowhere from behind planes that, also, seem to come from thin air.

I really have no idea what they are or why they exist, but they do not have the normalcy I associate with plane exhaust. These trails hang around for hours sometimes, spreading out and becoming something totally different than a contrail from a plane.

I do not know if they have chemicals in them and I do not have proof of anything concerning them, but they could be cloud seeding?

Maybe they are spraying for insects or they are poisoning the atmosphere for more evil reasons.

I do not debate stuff like this, but today, I have been seeing an inordinate amount of these trails for hours now, before they started the sky was clear and now it is very cloudy, so I thought it appropriate to write about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: doubleE211

Yep they are real , mixture of oxgen hydrogen and a few other things . Here is a pic from WW2 .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I do not debate stuff like this, but today, I have been seeing an inordinate amount of these trails for hours now, before they started the sky was clear and now it is very cloudy, so I thought it appropriate to write about it.

Different weather conditions at that altitude, will affect whether or not you see contrails. Otherwise, you'd see contrails every day. Aircraft fly the same patterns, day in and day out. Just because you don't see the contrails, doesn't mean they're not there.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just stay tuned.....
Same Bat time,
same Bat channel !!!

Buck

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: doubleE211
Like many of you, I am a sky watcher. I look for birds and clouds and I love looking at the stars, but somewhere in the course of my day, I will see these strange trails come out of nowhere from behind planes that, also, seem to come from thin air.

That's because they DO come from thin air (mostly) Ice crystals formed from the moisture in the exhaust server as nuclei for ice from the surrounding air to form on. That's how contrails work

I really have no idea what they are or why they exist, but they do not have the normalcy I associate with plane exhaust. These trails hang around for hours sometimes, spreading out and becoming something totally different than a contrail from a plane.

Contrails will persist for as long as the atmospheric conditions support it. That can be seconds or hours depending on the conditions. That's how contrails work

I do not know if they have chemicals in them and I do not have proof of anything concerning them, but they could be cloud seeding?

Cloud seeing uses flares burning on the wings of light aircraft at lower altitudes to release crystals into storm clouds and increase rainfall. It doesn't leave big trails across the sky

Can you give a rough location?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If the sky was clear, then they weren't cloud seeding, to seed clouds, you need.....wait for it...... clouds.

These trails hang around for hours sometimes, spreading out and becoming something totally different than a contrail from a plane.

How so?

Contrails from planes can persist for hours and spread across the sky creating cloud cover if the right atmospheric condition are present.

I will see these strange trails come out of nowhere from behind planes that, also, seem to come from thin air.

come out of nowhere from behind planes?

Could it be possible that the plane is creating these trails?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This is interesting not sure on how real it is but interesting non the less.

Chem Trails
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
This is interesting not sure on how real it is but interesting non the less.

Chem Trails

Can you be more specific? What is so interesting about it

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here is a picture I took at work. If you look in the red circle you will see a plane with the contrail disappearing almost as fast as it it coming out. Right next to it is a plane making one that is sticking around and there are 2 other trails that have been there for a while.

Could it be because it is different altitudes? It's still in the relatively same area so this picture has always made me question if they are real or not.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Here is a picture I took at work. If you look in the red circle you will see a plane with the contrail disappearing almost as fast as it it coming out. Right next to it is a plane making one that is sticking around and there are 2 other trails that have been there for a while.

Could it be because it is different altitudes? It's still in the relatively same area so this picture has always made me question if they are real or not.

Most likely to be at different altitudes. Flightradar24 and Planefinder have apps for your smartphone so you can check. Or you can use Playback on their websites later

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am southeast of Charlotte NC. so we get quite a lot of air traffic. Most of the time it's north to south and back from south to north. So the lines follow a predominant direction, a Jet exhaust phenomenon. They also dissipate about the time they have traveled the horizon.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

yes, that video is legit. geoengineering is real.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought everyone knew that *they* (insert one or all of the following: TPTB, NWO, Illuminati, Reptilians or whatever other delusion you adhere to) are spraying to hide Planet X/Niburu from us. Obviously.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

One thing bothers me about this topic, if you say, you believe that they are intentionally spraying harmful substances to alter weather or genes or whatever, .people get angry, too angry...

This is why i believe that something is going on, not because what i see (or do not see because the air is all misty and (SNIP))
But because the reactions from people, who do not think that something fishy is going on.

If i say i believe in gnomes, nobody cares- But dare to say, that they are spraying something weird, its a troll hanging.

edit on 23-1-2017 by solve because: Frigging typos...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Doubledangy delete
edit on 23-1-2017 by solve because: Los accidentos

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That video is of a meeting that took place at a UN building. They rented the room. So it's incredibly dishonest to say the UN said "anything" using this as proof. (I realize you didn't make it, so please don't take offence) This same woman Rosalyn Peterson has been involved with the chemtrail phenomenon for quite a while now.

Here is a video where she explains that to date, there is no credible evidence to support chemtrails.

There is so much knowledge that exists about weather, avionics, temperature, pressure, wind, that all explain those white lines with real science that has been understood and undisputed for decades, that to entertain the chemtrail theory you must disregard those same facts.

It's very much like believing in Santa Claus. It's fun, but you know it's not real.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

yes, that video is legit. geoengineering is real.

that is a real video, and geo-engineering is very real. But....it has nothing to do with those white lines in the sky. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

One thing bothers me about this topic, if you say, you believe that they are intentionally spraying harmful substances to alter weather or genes or whatever, .people get angry, too angry...

This is why i believe that something is going on, not because what i see (or do not see because the air is all misty and (SNIP))
But because the reactions from people, who do not think that something fishy is going on.

If i say i believe in gnomes, nobody cares- But dare to say, that they are spraying something weird, its a troll hanging.

That's GLP logic. Rather than engage in pointless discussion, why not research from the science perspective just to prove things to yourself? It's clear you already know the conspiracy side of this.

The guys in the flat earth forum have the same theory. Does that offer validity to their theory?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

wait what?

at 09:03 she literally tells us what is going on
yet people still dont believe ? wtf

listen to what she says

.." the type of chemicals they are using is Aluminum, Barium, Strontium"

this is what the chemtrail crowd has said for all these years. and it turns out true? wtf
edit on 23-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwagLord

wait what?

at 09:03 she literally tells us what is going on
yet people still dont believe ? wtf

listen to what she says

.." the type of chemicals they are using is Aluminum, Barium, Strontium"

this is what the chemtrail crowd has said for all these years. and it turns out true? wtf

How does her saying it make it true? Again, this is not the UN, this is the same chemtrail crowd that rented a room in a UN building. If they rented a room at Trump Towers, it wouldn't make Trump a chemtrail believer, don't be taken in by the lies.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join