It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is President Trump obsessed with crowd size?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Oh come on. Press Secretary prepared his speech. Trump dribbled on embarrassingly at the CIA in front of a memorial for people who deserved more respect. How much time did that speech take. Kelly Ann damage control spent time defending yesterday.

15 minutes? I suppose that is more #alternatefacts right?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

I missed maybe the most important point.

The people tentative about Trump are terrified of the sheep that can't admit one of his faults. When you combine all the points i listed previously with this most important piece a fascist dictatorship doesn't seem that remote a possibility.

You continue to validate my biggest point.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Oh come on. Press Secretary prepared his speech. Trump dribbled on embarrassingly at the CIA in front of a memorial for people who deserved more respect. How much time did that speech take. Kelly Ann damage control spent time defending yesterday.

15 minutes? I suppose that is more #alternatefacts right?

Again, you're the reason Trump is President.

Between Trump and Spicer they spent about 15 minutes talking about crowd size. 99% of the time Trump was doing other things.

The media and people like you haven't learned. Throughout this campaigned the media and Democrats have complained about every little thing and Trump won. He plays you guys like a fiddle!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

that`s right he has made a lot of changes already, but the biggest thing that people are still talking about is the size of the crowd, lol

the media is still talking about it and it happened Saturday, the media stopped talking about what he signed on Friday.he derailed them and it was easy.

he signed 3 more EOs today lets see how long the media talks about those EOs before they get derailed again.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Because a President and his press secretary knowingly lying and trying to decieve the public to make themselves look good on their openning day is major news and a very disturbing precedent. Plus Trump is so insecure he's bound to keep the story rolling for a while and bury himself deeper.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Plus Trump is so insecure he's bound to keep the story rolling for a while and bury himself deeper.

Im not going to argue about his insecurity, because I agree.

But i am going to challenge you on the "keep the story rolling for awhile and bury himself deeper". Can you find instances of him initiating the subject after Saturday at 3pm?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Reading trash papers,try reading something with some truth,just because a liberal is throwing another temper tantrum,does not make it true

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This shows the media has Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump and Spicer talked about crowd size for a total of 15 minutes on Saturday. Let me say that again, 15 minutes and a couple of tweets.

MSNBC and CNN has talked about President Trump and Spicer talking about crowd size for 15 minutes every hour on the hour yesterday and all day this morning.

President Trump talked to 1st Responders, swore in his cabinet, talked to Heads of State to set up visits and signed Executive Orders.

So 99% of the time, President Trump hasn't been talking about crowd size but just about every hour CNN and MSNBC has been talking about crowd size. These people have Trump Derangement Syndrome and that's why the media has a 14% approval rating and Trump won.

Again, Trump and Spicer talked about crowd size for about 15 minutes on Saturday. It's the media that's obsessed.

15 minutes of his time?? When is he wasting time with trivia anyway? Why didn't he just fix the economy? Fifteen minutes is a long time to waste. Fact is a lot of people di d not care to attend his inauguration.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I would argue that it started with Trump, during his campaign. He consistently compared his crowd sizes to Hillary's and even berated the MSN for not spending enough time talking about it.

The man has a very delicate ego. It's been obvious for decades and is the sole reason I never felt he was the right person occupy the oval office. The big chair requires a certain temperament that President Trump just doesn't possess.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

They are NOT talking about the size of the crowd. A petty little comparison of crowd photos (this wasn't even a talking point - it was just a multimedia element on various news websites) lead to the POTUS whining in front of the CIA about the unfair lies the MSN tells about him. He then had his press secretary - a person who officially speaks for AMERICA outright LIE to the press about the size of the crowd. That moved the conversation from who had the bigger crowd to WTF, the WHITE HOUSE is telling blatant easily disprovable lies - "official" lies - on day one of their administration. What sort of credibility does the administration hope to have when that is how they launched day one?

To think this is actually about crowd size is a truly pathetic inability to see a bigger picture. Pull off your partisan blinders.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Trump's complaint was regarding how the MSM is constantly undermining him,

But to undermine Trump all the media is post facts - which Trump cannot stand as he is Trump and has to be the biggest and best. It is all tied up with his Narcissistic personality disorder.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Trump's inauguration: 200 BUS PARKING PERMITS DISTRIBUTED ; TAXPAYER COST OF 110 MILLION
Obama's inauguration: 3000 BUS PARKING PERMITS DISTRIBUTED; TAXPAYER COST OF 170 MILLION
maybe its just my partisan blinders but 60 million is a big difference i mean the picture cnn used of Obamas ceremony was so big that year in question; Bush had to declare a state of emergency to get extra funds to pay for you guessed it the ceremony. My question is how much does a bus parking permit cost and does it actually pay for the inauguration costs in any way?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphon

I have no real issue with that. As I said previously, though I generally like Trump, particularly on policy and the fact that he will stand up for himself and his supporters, sometimes he takes it too far and his mouth gets him in trouble.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

fwiw;
The pictures posed to viewers on said news agencies were not accurate.
The crying wasn't about how many attended.

There was no crying...
There was however chastisement for pushing another fake news item...

Post accurate pictures that correspond with the time of day if used for comparison.
Post accurate news if bothering to report anything.

People aren't yet used to news anchors getting chastised for pushing fake news.
People still watch the news and fail to recognize truth and accuracy.
It's not portrayed in the news, not quite yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Americans have moved on! get used to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: bastion
Plus Trump is so insecure he's bound to keep the story rolling for a while and bury himself deeper.

Im not going to argue about his insecurity, because I agree.

But i am going to challenge you on the "keep the story rolling for awhile and bury himself deeper". Can you find instances of him initiating the subject after Saturday at 3pm?

Technically the story is still running, on Sunday Trump was comparing TV viewing figures with Obama's 2nd term, his press secretary was trying to tell the press not to be critical as Trump finds it demoralising and Trump lied about the CIA giving him multiple standing ovations in his speech where he had a go at the press over crowd figures (he didn't let the CIA sit down for the speech).

Not a bad run considering it started just by showind two crowd pictures. Though obviously lots of these occured after your post and it did look lke it was fizzling out when you made it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join