It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is President Trump obsessed with crowd size?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This shows the media has Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump and Spicer talked about crowd size for a total of 15 minutes on Saturday. Let me say that again, 15 minutes and a couple of tweets.

MSNBC and CNN has talked about President Trump and Spicer talking about crowd size for 15 minutes every hour on the hour yesterday and all day this morning.

President Trump talked to 1st Responders, swore in his cabinet, talked to Heads of State to set up visits and signed Executive Orders.

So 99% of the time, President Trump hasn't been talking about crowd size but just about every hour CNN and MSNBC has been talking about crowd size. These people have Trump Derangement Syndrome and that's why the media has a 14% approval rating and Trump won.

Again, Trump and Spicer talked about crowd size for about 15 minutes on Saturday. It's the media that's obsessed.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

This way MSM is playing is just below any critics - they are truly at fault in every step and aspect of it.

I have completely stopped using all those fake news outlets, and rely completely to the new media channels such as Next News Network, etc. I just cant take anymore the narrative those MSM fanatics are pouring in. ... or for past 12 months actually. Time flies fast

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Unless your news sources are unbiased in any way, as opposed to just being right biased instead of left, then the chances are there is just as much fake news involved.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The times ..
They are 'a changing ...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Trump equates penis size with audience size.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The fact that he talked about it, opens up discussion on the subject, like when he called out CNN as fake news.

Every word that proceeds from his lips or fingers over the coming years will be analysed and interpreted so as to keep propaganda outlets and alternative media outlets in business.

Personally I'm simply not interested in who had a bigger crowd attend their respective inaugurations because it's irrelevant - he was elected to do a job, not get Facebark likes. For many of his detractors they will run with any story that strokes their bias and so when I read meaningless tripe like this latest 'Obamas was bigger, Trumps in denial' I brush it off as the rantings of desperate no-hopers who are blinded to reality by their pathetic faux rage.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Honestly...wht the hell does or should Trump care?

He need to just STFU and get on with his job fulling his camapign promises.

This debate just shows him to be a insecure little man.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The 'obsession' with crowd size started with the media and the left mocking turnout at his inauguration. I can understand why they might feel compelled to defend their supporters, and in many ways, I love the fact that they don't roll over for their critics the way the GOP usually does, but they had to know that this was going to be turned around on them. That's the one major problem with Trump. He lets himself get goaded into these kinds of crap-throwing contests over things that don't matter much.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
People need to give him a chance to "walk the walk" ...

Christ knows we have heard the talk !

Here in OZ. We have an unwritten code of giving people a fair go ...

OK not everyone agrees with choices of leadership ...
But once they are in ... you need to give them a chance to prove
that the promises made and assurances given are not just BS !

Should they fail spectacularly crucifixion is celebrated ...

Don't let the whiny people crucify the self appointed saviour ... lest he fails miserably ...
edit on 23-1-2017 by Timely because: spelling atrocity !

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I don't think he is - he is actually bothered about how the media distorts and manipulate stories. Don't like the bloke but can't really argue with him there.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Trump is a thin skinned petty little Clown..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Oh so Trump is the snowflake now? Reactive to every little thing the media does, eh? Can't wait to see how he reacts to world leaders when they don't bend to his 'will'.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

He's only bothered when it criticizes him, even if that criticism is justified and backed with evidence. When it paints him in a good light; at the expense of someone else.... there are no words.

Example; Donald low in the polls. His response: Polls are rigged. Donald gains in the polls. No comment.

News criticizing Hilary's positions, no comment. News criticizing his BLATANTLY hypocritical and vague positions, media bias.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Trump's complaint was regarding how the MSM is constantly undermining him,
The crowd distortion from the MSM originally was because they are trying to affect public opinion.
Trump wants to stop the MSM from distorting public opinion, because it goes beyond this one thing - they do it about everything.

That said - this is about the 124th thread we have had on this subject.

(I totally agree with the OP).

edit on 1/23/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I think they are just trying to make trump look illegitimate
His win not worthy and that he lacks public support

Standard media practice, keep chipping away, keep lying, eventually people will accept the lie as a truth

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Trump is a thin skinned petty little Clown..

At least he is not Hillary clinton
You deserved to lose putting her up

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I've not changed my stance in that regard. I've always said that, while I generally like Trump and the fact that he will stand up for himself and his supporters, its a double-edged sword and his big mouth can and does get him in trouble and he needs to learn how to pick his battles more effectively.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
Trump equates penis size with audience size.

Leaning towards this aswell. I think it's nothing more than his vanity, which he has shown time and time again.

That said, go Trump, give em hell. Down with CNN, Wapo and all the other assmonkies.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Honestly...wht the hell does or should Trump care?

He need to just STFU and get on with his job fulling his camapign promises.

This debate just shows him to be a insecure little man.

You've missed the point here.

He doesn't care. He mentioned it a couple times on Saturday, then moved on. Since, the news has been fixate on it.

Getting on with it....exactly what happened. Although i have to admit it was totally a bizarro "15 minutes and a couple of tweets". Regardless of why he does it, his need to respond to even the most minor or comical jabs makes him seem very insecure.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The point is .. Act presidential. Who gives a crap besides him? The harder he tries the more you can see he is not presidential. This entire thing is very sophomoric and a great quality I want my president to have. He going to call Kim Jong a meanie when he gets in a spat with him?

Even the Trump haters want to move on. You won. You are president. Start acting like it!

edit on 23-1-2017 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join