It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Settle down my friend, this Tweet didn't affect you in any way so getting worked up over it is pointless. I just find it crazy how the 'non-PC' crowd who basically worship a man who abuses Twitter are getting worked up over something 'non-PC' being said on Twitter. Such hypocrisy in my opinion, same goes for the other side. If the left is defending this then they are going against everything they've said about Trump.

You guys are really showing your bias here. Trump implied that we needed to kill women and children in order to get even with terrorists. That's a pretty dumb and dangerous thing to say.
edit on 1/25/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't have any partisanship, I'm just calling a spade a spade. Either you're against mean things being said or you're not, neither side seems to understand this and instead go with whatever scenario confirms their biases.

But by all means let's let these dumb social media issues affect our lives when they shouldn't. I guess people are so damn bored with their own lives that they have to find something else to latch on to.

SMH

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: loam

Peace, love and acceptance.

I love comedy even political jokes against my slight bias.

This is not funny.

Well said.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am so sick of all this BS. Can we just leave the kid along. I don't remember anyone doing this to the Obama girls. Maybe I am wrong and if I am I am sure I will be corrected. I don't agree with ever ever doing this to a child. This child had no say so in where he is or what his parents are doing. Lets just give it up and move on

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Settle down my friend, this Tweet didn't affect you in any way so getting worked up over it is pointless. I just find it crazy how the 'non-PC' crowd who basically worship a man who abuses Twitter are getting worked up over something 'non-PC' being said on Twitter. Such hypocrisy in my opinion, same goes for the other side. If the left is defending this then they are going against everything they've said about Trump.

You guys are really showing your bias here. Trump implied that we needed to kill women and children in order to get even with terrorists. That's a pretty dumb and dangerous thing to say.

You misunderstand...somewhat. I don't actually get worked up over these actions, name calling, etc. It will always happen. What I get worked up about is the left, who pretend to like everyone and want only the best for everyone and who accept everyone and who would never do anything mean or shameful against everyone...are actually the biggest criminals, homophobes, racists and users of the poor.

I get "worked up" over these liars for the purpose of pointing out the wolf in the sheep's clothing that have manipulated and lied to so many. I don't hate the left for their views...I hate the left for their willingness to commit crimes, lie, cheat, steal and kill to get their way. Ignoring any other people and their lifes, steamrolling over them on their quest for power and control.

So...fear not. I'm not upset that some freak with a twitter account defamed a child. I'm upset that some people in the world think it is OK to do so...because the left want nothing for us but the best. The smell of the bull# is just breathtaking.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Eff the oposition.

May we never reconcile. Thats going to be the next four years, but lets just keep it up for life. Say and do things you cant take back.

Whats the worst that can happen right?

Ok.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join