It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I identified as much in my opening post.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Do these pea-brains realize our First Son is only 10 years old!! He may look like a teen because he's tall for his age, but my gawd! This is a little boy being made fun of. I am so disgusted with libs and small-minded haters.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: loam

You must be a blast at parties.....

Im not really bothered that his target was a billionaires son.

This kid has it made.

Oh boohoo boohoo poor Barron, what a hard life he will lead now. How will he ever cope?
Oh yeah..... money, and lots of it.

And you think everybody that has $$$$$ has it made! You think these people don't have hearts and bleed just like everybody else. He's a "baby", a child. We should be circling him with protection from these kinds of hateful soulless people!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Promoting hatred for Trump wasn't enough, this idiot took it to a fault.

He's gone full retard if he thinks using his mom in a rape joke makes it less harmful/twisted? Why else would he use his mom in such a degrading way, latent memories from his own conception?

I bet she's just grateful he's finally getting the attention she failed to provide. SMH
edit on 1-23-2017 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is already being homeschooled. His rich beautiful bubble will protect him from evil peons like me.

Do I think people with money (billions) have it "made"?
No

Do I think people with money (billions) have it easier?

Hell to the f*ck yes.

I wonder which Ivy he will choose?
Maybe even oxford?

It must be so hard when you have no chance of failing financially.........

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

"It's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness."

------Lenny Bruce

And

"Freedom of speech is a two way street, man. You have the right to say whatever you want and the Boss has a right to tell the police to arrest you."

-------Lenny Bruce

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is no excuse for attacking innocent and helpless children.

It says a lot about those who do.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
SNL has been dying since the heavy hitters of comedy left and / or have moved on from this world.

With that said, why is " rape " ok to joke about?

I saw another thing where Trumps kid son was attacked in a supposed comic routine.

Then this special snowflake talk to try and " hush " people up, you got to be kidding me.

You call someone too afraid of harming a flower's feelings over a human's feelings a special snowflake or one who believe everything is entitled to them.

You don't call them that to discourage free speech, unless you're just a small minded bully who can't debate.

----------

Now dark humor aside, this whole election year has been one giant dark humor skit, but not by Trump or Hiliary, but by the public acting like a bunch of clueless lemmings.

Hurry up and belittle that lemming, oh no no, belittle that lemming there, OH WAIT that lemming said something from their own BRAIN! ATTACK!

I mean, is this serious talk or people having fun? Because if logic is being applied here, I'm worried.

-----------

These topics, these 2 sided trash talk as if we're in a stadium, it's pretty sad.

I've seen less intelligent conversation and more penis measurement contests than in highschool, awesome work!

link   

Barron Trump is a child and should be left out of the media and satire/comedy.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Might as well get used to the idea that children are no longer "off limits" as far as insults go.

Or I can resist that completely. I have a 10 year old. I would no more insult Barron than I would my own son. People who do deserve to be buried in blowback. I resist douchebaggery on all sides of the political and social spectrum.

Let's give em hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He is already being homeschooled. His rich beautiful bubble will protect him from evil peons like me.

Do I think people with money (billions) have it "made"?
No

Do I think people with money (billions) have it easier?

Hell to the f*ck yes.

I wonder which Ivy he will choose?
Maybe even oxford?

It must be so hard when you have no chance of failing financially.........

Shows how much you know. He attends a private school. He is NOT homeschooled.

You sound like a hater of anybody whose family has earned wealth and education.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Barron Trump is a child and should be left out of the media and satire/comedy.

A rare moment of agreement with you. I said the same in the '90's when people attacked Chelsea. Children should be left out of it. Period. I don't care what your political views are. Kids are off limits.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

No, I just hate the trumps obviously.

And you are right, my mistake, he is in private school.

Like another ATS member stated earlier I just believe this is shock comedy and this is a freedom of speech matter. Whether this is appropriate humor is besides the point. This "joke" was on par with the homeschool shooter joke. People have the right to say or comment on what they want. But, if their affiliants drop them because of their actions then that is fine. I have no beef with that.

Trump has caused a lot hatrid with his outrageous comments and this is the blowback from that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

This kind of freedom of speech does nothing to further the agenda of unity, liberals should be denouncing this as an attack on their stated goal of creating unity,because that`s exactly the effect that it`s having.

put aside the political labels and look at the content, does the content help to further their goal of unity? if not than it is working against their goal of unity regardless of whether the content has a label of liberal or conservative on it.

I know nothing about this comedian but if he is perceived to be a liberal then he is harming the liberal goal of creating unity.
if liberals truly do want unity than this comedian is a traitor to their cause.

edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

No, I just hate the trumps obviously.

Then carry on with your hate. There is a cure for that though. But, you would have to read....and get out of your comfort zone of hate and resentment. That's hard to do for some people.

Research all the wonderful, philanthropic things this family has done. Research their own struggles, their strength, and their unity as a family. Read about all the people they have helped behind the scenes without any fanfare or publicity.

Then go back and STUDY the actual words in the policies set forth by this administration. Remember, though, wanting to secure borders, implement common sense approaches to immigration, temporarily halting refugees coming in from known terrorist areas till our vetting processes are updated and secure, rounding up the criminal elements here illegally, and building a wall to secure our southern border is not racist, islamaphobic, or hateful.

Listen to how he talked about our LGBT community when that p.o.s. killed those in Orlando. Trump called them "OUR" LGBT citizens. He lamented their deaths and promised better security for them and all of us.

He has programs in the wings with the help of his super smart daughter, Ivanka, whose business acumen is being used to set up the framework to help women with tax deductions for child care to help them be able to work their jobs and keep more of their earnings.

Remember, too, that Eric Trump has raised millions of dollars for St. Jude's Hospital for children over the years. Bet you didn't know about that, because it's done quietly and without all kinds of flashing camera lights and press releases.

Gawd! I could go on and on.......but, yeah, you just keep on hating our beautiful First Family. Some of you are like that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Are there any right wing nuts that aren't blazing #ing hypocrites?

I mean ya guy Trump won because you were all tired of having to be 'PC' right?

Nah?

Ok, what about free speech yada yada yada?

Nah?

I'm available 24/7 for anyone that may need a hug after reading this terribly UN-politically correct joke.

False equivalence. The hallmark of liberal scum.

I'm liberal scum because I think Trump supporters are blazing hypocrites?

Whoa, talk about a false equivalency ....

I'll wait here while you pull your foot out of your mouth.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The Donald loves to dish it out. When one dishes it out, there is bound to be blowback.

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.”

“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct. Instead I will only call her a lightweight reporter!”

He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is it inappropriate? Sure. Should a comedian be hounded into silence by a puritan mob upon doing so? No.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have never once personally attacked you. That's not what I do. But it seems you like to throw baseless insults around as much as you hate rape jokes. Learn to argue without making it a personal issue, you will thank me for that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Donald loves to dish it out. When one dishes it out, there is bound to be blowback.

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”

Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”

You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.”

“I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct. Instead I will only call her a lightweight reporter!”

He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”

Very very weak.

BTW, he was right and the record proves it. Many of the illegals that came over our border were rapists, murderers, drug dealers, gang members, and criminals of all stripes. Yes. There were some good people mixed in with them, but that does not negate the fact that our borders have to be secured and those "good" people need to come in legally. Don't start off with a criminal act.

The truth hurts. Obama did little to help inner cities, and meantime places like Chicago and Baltimore, are chockful of crime and thugs that are destroying communities. If anybody should have done more, it's our "great" African-American president.....but, no....all he did was stir the sh*t and make things worse. You know why? He doesn't have a clue how to do it.

Locker room talk is disgusting, but it doesn't cancel out anything. Bill Clinton was a thousand times worse when it comes to the sexual shenanigans and talk, but he is still thought of as a good president that worked across the aisle to get things done.

He has a point about McCain when you take the whole thing in context and do a little research.

So....go on hating based on weak bs.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join