It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
a reply to: TheScale

The kid that made the nat geo cover had plenty of comments made about her that weren't very flattering.

And that literally just happened. It's too large a limb to just assume that kind of narrative isn't true/doesn't happen.

But the specific argument here is that people don't 'come to aide' of younger kids.

Regardless, the reality of the internet isn't kind to transgender. Neither is Trump. There specifically was a group I recall that targeted 'liberals' in attempts 'to get them to kill themselves', and part of the targeted were Transgender, because obviously people born Transgendered are born liberal too. Anyway, I found this really disturbing with the high natural suicide rate of Transgender.

Even more dumbfounding is this incident isn't isolated. It's a common phenomena to tell Transgender to kill themselves on the internet.

yeah thats absolutely disgusting and those people need to be raked over the coals aswell. i can see discussing the subject of a transgender child but u leave that kid out of it even if they are on the cover of a magazine. attack the ideology if u want with whatever argument but dont attack the kid.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You must be a blast at parties.....

Im not really bothered that his target was a billionaires son.

This kid has it made.

Oh boohoo boohoo poor Barron, what a hard life he will lead now. How will he ever cope?
Oh yeah..... money, and lots of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

You must be a blast at parties.....

Im not really bothered that his target was a billionaires son.

This kid has it made.

Oh boohoo boohoo poor Barron, what a hard life he will lead now. How will he ever cope?
Oh yeah..... money, and lots of it.

so in essence you just hate people cause they were born into a rich family? cause he had any choice?why dont we just start locking up poor people cause afterall its usually the poor who commit crimes right? i hope u realize the logic your using.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Lame response.

But keep posting like that. Really. As I have said many times before, it helps expose the actual moronic views that people like you hold and that most inherently reject. There is no greater rebuttal to a flawed manner of thinking than the horrifying example of it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Might as well get used to the idea that children are no longer "off limits" as far as insults go.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You know, I wonder what would happen if I made rape jokes involving a 10 year old child on my twitter account...

I guess it doesn't violate twitter's extremely strict and Orwellian terms of service when it's about a child of someone they don't like.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Clearly.

Of course, some comedians have lost their jobs for making sexual and racist jokes about other ADULTS.

I guess children aren't as 'special'.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Imagine if a rape joke was made about one of Obama's daughters when they were ten.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am all for judging people based on what they post on twitter, but I am told Trump is exempt.

First I heard that he was exempt. I see liberal heads explode every time he tweets.

By Trumpkin logic he exempt at least that what has been shown.

I guess I will find out what you mean when you learn to put a sentence together.

I'll wait with bated breath.

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Children are supposed to be off-limits.

This is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Are there any right wing nuts that aren't blazing #ing hypocrites?

I mean ya guy Trump won because you were all tired of having to be 'PC' right?

Nah?

Ok, what about free speech yada yada yada?

Nah?

I'm available 24/7 for anyone that may need a hug after reading this terribly UN-politically correct joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
this is the selective outrage again huh... lets find tasteless jokes by comics...specifically ones with partisanship undertone and be outraged.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Sick. Just sick.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Nah?

Nah?

I'm available 24/7 for anyone that may need a hug after reading this terribly UN-politically correct joke.

Fine free speech, but attacking children this way is disgusting, and I hope the informal social sanctions (public opinion) annihilate his career. He can say what he wants under the law, but actions still have consequences.
edit on 23-1-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Nah?

Nah?

False equivalence. The hallmark of liberal scum.
edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

a reply to: odzeandennz

Keep posting guys.

Expose yourselves for who you truly are. It demonstrates the difference between people with principles and those without. I have no problem condemning anyone in the wrong, whether they be on the left or right.

For you guys? Apparently, not so much.

You're perfect poster guys for why the left is losing the halls of government.

edit on 23-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
how do "jokes" like this help to unite us?

liberals talk about unity but they clearly fail to see what needs to be done to create unity.

if you aren`t part of the solution then you are part of the problem

people who make "jokes" like this are part of the problem

every time a 'joke" like this is told it creates a little more division.

it doesn`t matter where you reside on the political spectrum, why would any civilized person want to unite with people who tell "jokes" like this or unite with people who approve of "jokes" like this?

edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Quick find your safe place!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I get that this is a tasteless and in other threads from just the last few days, we've more than established that attacking children is wrong and should be denounced.

But what does this have to do with Comedy Central? This guy is listed as a "content contributor" for Comedy Central?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Speaking as a selectively outraged, hypocritical snowflake I should like to say how heart warming it is to see people come into this thread to attack others who are trying to do the decent thing and come to the defence of a child.

To those who ask where we were when another child was under attack, my answer is 'I don't know'. I know where I am now, though.

It came to my notice that this particular child has been subjected to vile abuse and I wanted to make my objection known. I hoped that if enough people expressed their objections then perhaps it would stop.

It isn't about left or right or about freedom of speech. To me it's about common decency - the lack of which towards this child (and those defending him) has been palpable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join