It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is not all the sick liberal moron tweeted ... he's been frantically deleting, but the archives are being uncovered.

Seems he went on a butt-hurt vile rant (how very liberal of him).

We'll see how funny it is, when he's found in a car trunk after a couple weeks.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

when are idiots going to learn - that "deleting " their crap simply alerts the world that " i knew it was wrong " ?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Tazkven
If only there was this much care and passion when defending Obama's daughters from harassment on twitter from our freshly PC and newly triggered conservative members.

there was.

Yes, there was, I can back that up (from memory, and not just on ATS - in the real world too.)

Let's face it, along the people foolish enough to classify themselves into the modern definition of "liberal" and "conservative", there is a tiny percentage of each who think disgusting verbal attacks on the young children of politicians is acceptable.

It's not one side or the other, it's the lowest of the low, of these two lowest groups (cons & libs) in the US.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

In Australia, this kind of folk is known as a Twat Waffle.

The monkey at the bottom of a barrel of monkeys' festy anal warts would be funnier than this guy...

To degrade a kid in this fashion for his own fame and glory is absolute horendous, bordering abuse...

I'm ashamed to share a name with this guy, lucky mine is spelt with a V.

A hole

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Stephen spinola is a bully to be picking on a 10 year old.....and his Twitter jokes are not funny in the least bit....how lovely of him to offer his Mother up as a rape victim.... I wonder how dear mom feels about that ?.....and if this guy ,himself ,were to be raped, I'm sure he wouldn't be cracking jokes it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

As rational it is, to say there is a lowest common denominator of both groups,

that specific argument is where the Right never caves. They're all special snowflakes, and they will never admit their own group has bad apples because of the pain it causes to their personal pride. Even to the caliber of general obvious statistics. It's easy to admit there are bad Democrats.

120 million Republicans, but if you try to claim any are racist you're a reverse racist. You're also ALWAYS a democrat. You don't get to decide who you are or what you represent when you talk to these people. They will take any fraction of whatever sentences you want to write, and spin it well beyond it's original meaning to show your 'obvious partisan connections'. Then this inevitably leads to endless deflection because they always have made one assumption too many and would rather get away with their comments than address they're incorrect.

If that's not possible, they bring up a past event or try to point out a hypocrisy in a short one liner, and then finish with contradictory emoji's like this.

edit on 23-1-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Not taking sides but I can't help but feel that the right would have no qualms about going after a ten year old kid if that kid were say Transgender. Then it would be open season but because the child in question belongs to the champion of the right of course it is wrong to speak of their messiah and /or his seed this way. It's just in bad taste and Un-pc, wwjd?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

if that were the case id imagine u could easily find evidence of it. theres been plenty of news stories the last year about transgender kids. im going to go out on a limb and if there are attacks it will probly be directed at the parents of said child though. if not have a field day with them
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Transgender has nothing to do with it. It all started with Chelsea Clinton when Bill took office.

Before Chelsea, both sides considered the disparaging of presidential children "off limits".

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Horrible. Bad humor. Not relevant really. Just not funny.

Blah. I will be avoiding him as a comic.

Just FYI. There are complete douches in the world on all sides of politics.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Transgender has nothing to do with it. It all started with Chelsea Clinton when Bill took office.

Before Chelsea, both sides considered the disparaging of presidential children "off limits".

I remember Rush Limbaugh pretending to confuse Chelsea with the family dog.

Douchebaggery.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hmm maybe we should dig up all the remarks made about Chelsea Clinton, you poor little snowflake. Another example of what hypocrites you all are.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yup, and that was just the tip of the iceberg.

She was constantly attacked for her appearance, and ever since then both sides have gone after the kids.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

The kid that made the nat geo cover had plenty of comments made about her that weren't very flattering.

And that literally just happened. It's too large a limb to just assume that kind of narrative isn't true/doesn't happen.

But the specific argument here is that people don't 'come to aide' of younger kids.

Regardless, the reality of the internet isn't kind to transgender. Neither is Trump. There specifically was a group I recall that targeted 'liberals' in attempts 'to get them to kill themselves', and part of the targeted were Transgender, because obviously people born Transgendered are born liberal too. Anyway, I found this really disturbing with the high natural suicide rate of Transgender.

Even more dumbfounding is this incident isn't isolated. It's a common phenomena to tell Transgender to kill themselves on the internet.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Stephen spinola is a bully to be picking on a 10 year old.....

Cry me a river.
How many children are being bullied because of what Barrons father said ?

Michigan middle school kids chanting "build that wall" :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disgusting to see grown men and women supporting bullying in one thread and than be outraged over
poor little Barron being bullied in another thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I find some things that other men or women may find offensive, pretty entertaining....we all have different things we feel strongly about.....

I've been raped, I've been able to laugh at a rape joke here and there, even though, truly, the jokes themselves aren't that funny..... IN THIS CASE HOWEVER.....

I'm disgusted... That's a little 10 year old boy we are talking about, and people want to set him up to be a rapist already, even jokingly? Jesus jumped up christ.

-Alee
edit on 1/23/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let's see...baiting...Check! Lumping all liberals with one disgusting human who made a sick joke...Check! Adding the silly sideways head emoticon to make it look like he's joking...Check!!

Congratulations!! You are officially a Political Troll!

*slow clap*

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this guy may be into child rape?

When the left say when they go low we go high, I believe they mean like high from a methadone clinic or something along those lines.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't find it funny in the slightest but I've heard far worse.
Shock comedy isn't new.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am all for judging people based on what they post on twitter, but I am told Trump is exempt.

First I heard that he was exempt. I see liberal heads explode every time he tweets.

By Trumpkin logic he exempt at least that what has been shown.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join