It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I see I hit a nerve, why else would you respond to me.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yet another example of the sick liberal mind.
They are exposing themselves en masse simply because they can't control their frustration at losing

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Is the joke tasteless and unfunny. In my opinion yes. Do I think it shouldn't of been made. No. It was just a joke. Get over it.

I thought being PC was uncool. Is it cool again?

u can go back ages and youll find that very few people think bringing a persons family especially children into a dispute is anything but despicable and cowardice. the kid has nothing to do with it! u leave him out of it. if they are so intelligent they should be able to make a coherent argument refuting trumps policies and why they are doomed to failure. obviously they dont have that capability thus they are going after a defenseless child to try and further their agenda. whatever happened to the anti bullying agenda and how no child should be subject to bullying? i guess its ok cause they dont agree with his father. this shows just how immature these people are that are willing to make these jokes along with the people willing to stick up for it.
edit on 23-1-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
They are exposing themselves en masse simply because they can't control their frustration at losing

I can't wait for him to start signing E.Os this week, that's when the real water works start.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If only there was this much care and passion when defending Obama's daughters from harassment on twitter from our freshly PC and newly triggered conservative members.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: UKTruth

I can't wait for him to start signing E.Os this week, that's when the real water works start.

Yep. Should be fun to watch.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

FFS. This is disturbing on so many levels.

But, hey, first amendment, right??? Everyone is free to attack, mock, and belittle a ten year old boy, because they don't like his father.

Disgusting is too polite a term.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tazkven

Oh, hey, 'twas only a matter of time 'til moral equivalency reared its ugly head. Well done, two pages in.

Two wrongs suddenly make it right.

Just for your edification, the attacks on the Obama girls were just as reprehensible, as were the attacks on Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Bush children, whose names escape me.

Any children of any public figure, even this dirtballs children, presuming he has any, which given his behaviour here, I most sincerely hope he doesn't, are entirely off limits. Period. End of statement.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Bet if Trump hires a lawyer,he'll make lot's of money in a defamation of character suit,maybe bankrupt the producers,be a fitting end,these liberals have no shame,and liberals are all a bunch of sissies

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Perhaps liberals have got tired losing every time they go up against Trump so they have switched their disgusting vitriol to his 10 year old son.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Whatever happened to the saying "they go low, we go high"?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tazkven
If only there was this much care and passion when defending Obama's daughters from harassment on twitter from our freshly PC and newly triggered conservative members.

if u post them up on ATS in a thread ill bash those people just as hard.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I am all for judging people based on what they post on twitter, but I am told Trump is exempt.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Great (rolls eyes), now Barron gets to join the club with Chelsea, Barbara, Jenna, Malia, and Sasha.

Before Chelsea came along Presidential kids were considered "off-limits", but once Bill took office it became open season on them to be the butt of jokes and insults.

Now the left and right are like Israel and Palestine where neither side wants to take the high ground, and both just consider it tit for tat.

Partisans, keepin' it classy.
edit on 1/23/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yeah that's messed up and it's not even funny. Leave Baron out of this, he's just a kid ffs!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I am all for judging people based on what they post on twitter, but I am told Trump is exempt.

First I heard that he was exempt. I see liberal heads explode every time he tweets.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: buster2010

I see I hit a nerve, why else would you respond to me.

Maybe because ATS is a discussion forum ?!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is not all the sick liberal moron tweeted ... he's been frantically deleting, but the archives are being uncovered.

Seems he went on a butt-hurt vile rant (how very liberal of him).

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tazkven

there was.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Anyone who is obsessed with children and rape and works for Hollyweird Inc is likely a pedophile, I'd tag this bloke for monitoring if I was alfabet agent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join