It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ComedyCentral- Another tasteless joke at the expense of Barron. This one about rape.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
EDIT:

They hired this guy!
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Peace, love and acceptance.

I love comedy even political jokes against my slight bias.

This is not funny.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

He is a comic.

His joke which you find unacceptable has nothing to do with Comedy Central.

Whether you like his humor or not his professional affiliations are not part of his private twitter account.

You are very sensitive. That boy is a millionaire and you are not. You will never be. Unless.....

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What is the world coming too. This is not funny at all. And i like dark humour but this is not it. Oh and for the record i am no Trump or Hillary supporter

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Meh. I've said worse about people on "the other side".

I'd probably shy away from picking on their 10 year old kids, but I'm not above taking nearly any cheap shot that presents itself.

So, is it tasteless? Yep. But I'm not going to throw stones when I'm sitting in a glass house.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Is the joke tasteless and unfunny. In my opinion yes. Do I think it shouldn't of been made. No. It was just a joke. Get over it.

I thought being PC was uncool. Is it cool again?

edit on 23-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So it´s whining only if the other side does it?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sad to see liberals destroying america,just because others don't want communism,picking on little children,maybe because they are on the same intelligence status,I've yet to meet an intelligent liberal,they say they are but all they have to do is open mouth

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I hope his mom is proud that her son had publicly condoned her being raped. SMFH
edit on 1/23/2017 by jappee because: publicly

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Oh, look. Another defender of 'comedy' at the expense of a specific minor who has done nothing to warrant the tasteless attention.

I am sensitive when adults think there is nothing wrong with this.

I'll wait for your 'unfettered free speech' rebuttal, because you seem like a FIRE! yelling in a crowded movie theater type.

edit on 23-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've seen a lot of people bash on Obama and Bush over the years, but I haven't seen so many people, especially celebrities, journalists, comedians etc. so brazenly go after their young children. It makes you wonder who the real deplorables are.

The SNL writer that called Barron Trump a "homeschool shooter" deleted her twitter account and her name disappeared from the credits... I guess she got the message.

SNL Writer Katie Rich Allegedly Fired After Barron Trump School Shooter Tweet, Name Removed From Credits

edit on 23-1-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Adults making jokes at the expense of a SPECIFIC CHILD has nothing to do with political correctness.

No wonder this world is f'd.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It's also strange the guy pictures his mom being raped?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
It's also strange the guy pictures his mom being raped?

That bit doesn't surprise me. If it would help him score a political point he'd probably give her the rohypnol himself.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

This is why lib's have become the deplorables. You see it bold-faced, these asshats are actually defending verbally attacking a child. Yes, a kid. Maybe a preteen by now.

Kids are off limits you f*ing asshats.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just when it looks as if the bottom of the barrel has been scraped someone thinks of an even more despicable 'joke' to aim at this child.

I'm at a loss as to why people do this. How many more are lined up to commit career suicide just for the chance of a cheap laugh?

As inexplicable as it is inexcusable.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
To me this proves how low and classless the libs have become.

I see the usual suspects making excuses.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
Is the joke tasteless and unfunny. In my opinion yes. Do I think it shouldn't of been made. No. It was just a joke. Get over it.

I thought being PC was uncool. Is it cool again?

It is cool if it keeps people from speaking in any way other than glowing praise about the new royal family.
Sure it was a sick joke but you pretty much expect that from SNL.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
To me this proves how low and classless the libs have become.

I see the usual suspects making excuses.

And the same usual suspects come running in saying that all liberals are like the person that wrote this joke. So how many threads will you snowflakes make whining about SNL and other comedy outlets?
edit on 4720000000131America/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 04:21:01 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join