It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Celebrating On Day One, Blows Up ISIS 31 Times

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Then stand alone

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
btw how does one blow up someone/s 31 times?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
My people were killed, murdered to the tune of 1.5 million. Later Adolf Hitler made a statement, proclaiming the the world didn't do anything about the slaughter of my people, the Armenians, so they surely wouldn't care if the Jews were slaughtered.

Where do you stand.
My Grandfather was born at Mount Ararat, in Harput Turkey, we escaped, 3,5 years before the Holocast due to a Russian kids prophecy. We weren't religious at all then.. My grandpas uncle was in charge of all Turkeys finances. He was Minister of finances for all Turkey, and the Mulah put him in charge of his personal finances as well.

Again I will ask you, where do you stand?

My Grandfather was born at thee base of mount Ararat, Our farm and home was located along the Euphrates river. In fact our home was built over a tributary on stilts that over hung the river. We gave it all up and fled here to escape the Muslim krap. So once again I will ask you, Where do you stand?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
btw how does one blow up someone/s 31 times?

If you have to ask that question, then it shows you've done zero research on what's being discussed here.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You missed the comment I addressed to you Personally.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Could we have some "alternative facts" also?
Because i guess that´s the new US truth.
And how was Mattis success spreaded?
By the lying media.
So i am sure we need alternative facts now...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

You win the internet!

Awesome post!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Excellent point. Yes that would be helpful.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hey, wasn't Reagan credited with freeing the hostages from Iran a long time before he was in office?

So what's the stretch Mad Dog had some real input on the latest attacks?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ISIS was created to eventually be destroyed. Like it or not. Its called strategy. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.

Who is president is not really going to change the strategy. Just ramp it up. Sometimes you need to re-brand before the next move.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

‘Mad Dog’ Mattis Celebrating On Day One, Blows Up ISIS 31 Times January 22, 2017 HeadlinesIslam5 Comments1 min read It was Secretary of Defense Mattis’ first day at the Pentagon and he has already hit the ground running. Mattis spent the day overseeing strikes against the Islamic State in both Syria and Iraq.

Finally.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 23 Jan 2017 02:35:44 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Damn looks like it's rumored we might have taken out the leader..

article

edit on 23-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I remember all those threads, all those complains about Obama, the Nobel peace prize winner having done thousands of strikes, bombing ISIS. People were furious. But now it seems it's ok, because Mattis is in Trump's administration, and basically, on first day at least, he did nothing different, just overwatched the ISIS bombing that Obama started. Oh the hypocrisy. Let's not pretend that bombing by Obama was a bad thing, and now it's a good thing. Don't be ridiculous.
edit on 2017-1-23 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

No,just consider where you get your news,the liberals do the opposite of what you said,sensless rants,no substanance

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That's gold!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady At first I was happy to see this...but just today Spicer was talking about how dishonest the media was. Do we only believe news if it reflects well on Dear Leader?

The power of the press is tremendous. How they report the news is always cause for discernment. If you read a story from one source it is wise to look at other media outlets to get their take on the story.

IMO it will be a long time for the Establishment media to ever reflect well on Pres. Trump. The news sources that created the label "Fake News" are really the ones who are the fake news.

For this story you can verify it here: www.defense.gov...

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Hey, wasn't Reagan credited with freeing the hostages from Iran a long time before he was in office?

So what's the stretch Mad Dog had some real input on the latest attacks?

Actually Reagan freed the hostages shortly after taking office.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually Reagan freed the hostages shortly after taking office.

The Iranians freed the hostages.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

For this story (coalition blows up ISIS 31 times) you can verify it here: www.defense.gov...

I will need more proof than the change of the Secretary....for the reporting on the military operations and progress reports within the Pentagon and Defense Departments...
~ seeing as how Obama had a several year long 'Purge' of both the ranks of Officers and the armed forces...
Obama also instructed that Fake News be created to report the bombing-of-sand-dunes were strikes on ISIL (
of which the news disseminators @ defense.gov were the Obama loyalists remained after the righteous Americans were Purged from the 'captive' NEWS reporting operations)

s_e_lady, your link is polluted by shill, the left over's from the Obama propaganda press corps... it will take time to ferret out the Obama mouthpieces from that www.defense.gov site...or for the Obama loyalists to get re-educated towards the America First side

so I am not swallowing the reports on coalition forces & their astonishing results just Yet !

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Day one and they are already destroying Obama's legacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join