It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing "Liberal" Hate and Hypocricy. It Starts RIGHT Here!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ker2010

I could find a mountain of examples of despicable behavior by those on the right, but that isn't my point. My point is, there is despicable and nutty behavior by people on both sides and by people on neither side.

But you just want to go on bashing the left because it makes you feel good. So knock yourself out.

Why don't you find these examples of despicable behavior to prove your point?
edit on 23-1-2017 by Fools because: .

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Ha that's funny. I thought EO's were unconstitutional because they were an attempt to bypass Congress. Oh yeah, that's only when the black man does it.

But, liberals raged all the time about Bush's EO's. Because he's white, you racists!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I could find a mountain of examples of despicable behavior by those on the right, but that isn't my point. My point is, there is despicable and nutty behavior by people on both sides and by people on neither side.

But you just want to go on bashing the left because it makes you feel good. So knock yourself out.

That's pretty easy. Listen to Rush Limbaugh for 15 minutes and you'll see it.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And this is the problem.

The dialogue has crossed over from simple disagreement to the point where we aren't just wrong. You view us as evil.

Who is "we"? Because last time I checked, this thread was started in order to "expose the evil of the left", not the evil of the right.

There is nothing evil or hateful about most people on the left either. And yet, here is the thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

That is a non answer.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

And yet, here is the thread.

Among MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY others. It's a wonder ATS staff still allows posters to make more of these threads when there are so many already that all say the same things. OP: "Hey look! Liberals being stupid!" followed by a rant about how liberals are destroying society. Followup posts from conservatives: "YEAH! Truth I love liberal tears!" and stuff along those lines. At no point is a liberal ever sought to get his opinion on things though; that would be intellectually honest.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Among MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY others. It's a wonder ATS staff still allows posters to make more of these threads when there are so many already that all say the same things. OP: "Hey look! Liberals being stupid!" followed by a rant about how liberals are destroying society. Followup posts from conservatives: "YEAH! Truth I love liberal tears!" and stuff along those lines. At no point is a liberal ever sought to get his opinion on things though; that would be intellectually honest.

Interesting, I never see you say the same when it's one of your own teammates reposting the same crap over and over again.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

This is the only thread topic that I've seen a new thread along these lines being created on a daily basis. They never offer any new insight and they always boil down to an excuse to make fun of liberals using the some to all logical fallacy. Clearly the point of the mud pit is to come in and throw political mud, so the existence of these threads isn't the problem. The point is that these threads are too numerous and really push the boundaries of the one thread per topic rule.
edit on 23-1-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Interesting, I never see you say the same when it's one of your own teammates reposting the same crap over and over again.

You've highlighted yet another example of liberal hypocrisy.. good addition

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh dang!

I'm late getting to the liberal bashing thread posted by a right-winger about how hypocritical liberals bash right-wingers!!!

At some point, at least here on ATS (because we can't control what is out there in the world), can we have a thread where we aren't bashing each other, or do these threads happen because it's entertaining for folks to make ridiculous broad-based arguments about the "other side."

For the ONE video of the woman's march who had a protester do something terrible to a Trump supporter, out of MILLIONS of women marching, there are TONS of videos of people being happy, talking about love and solidarity with all humanity, and being kind to police officers and singing, etc.

Remember how you guys on the right didn't like the videos that showed the ONE Trump supporter being a complete jerk and punching someone, how you claimed that didn't stand for the whole group? Remember???

Remember when Trump said people should be marching in the streets when he thought Obama had lost the popular vote to Mitt (he was wrong...)?

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's how I think it's going to go down. I don't think liberalism will ever die. But I do believe that this generations transition to a more adult and realistic way of thinking and acting. It seems to me that every generation had its "hippies" so to speak. Eventually you start to grow out it. But I do think this generation is going to have among the hardest times of any of the generations, in the whole growing up process. Realizing just how hard you have to work to make a real life for yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: gator2001

It's fairly obvious that it is not dying. I mean really?

The Progressives/Liberals, what ever you want to call them, garnered as many votes (more actually, not that it mattered, but they did.) in this latest election.

To be accurate...

Clinton's vote totals include a large chunk of #NeverTrump..

The idea that the protestors or those opposed to Trump are simply progressive and left is not accurate.

There were plenty of conservative women out in the Women's marches the past couple of days.

Hell, I even know one strongly Pro-Life woman that flew to DC for the protest..

To confuse this as exclusively a Liberal/Progressive groundswell would be missing the mark IMO.

This is a mix of things, but mostly anti-facist/authoritarian.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Oh dang!

I'm late getting to the liberal bashing thread posted by a right-winger about how hypocritical liberals bash right-wingers!!!

At some point, at least here on ATS (because we can't control what is out there in the world), can we have a thread where we aren't bashing each other, or do these threads happen because it's entertaining for folks to make ridiculous broad-based arguments about the "other side."

For the ONE video of the woman's march who had a protester do something terrible to a Trump supporter, out of MILLIONS of women marching, there are TONS of videos of people being happy, talking about love and solidarity with all humanity, and being kind to police officers and singing, etc.

Remember how you guys on the right didn't like the videos that showed the ONE Trump supporter being a complete jerk and punching someone, how you claimed that didn't stand for the whole group? Remember???

Remember when Trump said people should be marching in the streets when he thought Obama had lost the popular vote to Mitt (he was wrong...)?

*sigh*

The entire problem with this is that it has never been "just one odd" person behaving in a violent and disruptive manner. There have been thousands, if not hundred of thousands of examples. The entire history of the left is steeped in violent behavior. My view of it is that leftist folk have a limited understanding of nature - mostly human nature - and wish that it isn't what it is. At first they ask the square peg to fit into the round hole. Then they say that even though it doesn't appear so, eventually the square peg will fit in the round hole. And finally, out of total frustration they begin to hammer the square peg into the round hole.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And this is the problem.

The dialogue has crossed over from simple disagreement to the point where we aren't just wrong. You view us as evil.

Who is "we"? Because last time I checked, this thread was started in order to "expose the evil of the left", not the evil of the right.

There is nothing evil or hateful about most people on the left either. And yet, here is the thread.

There is plenty that is evil and hateful about the dialogue that gets used to talk about your ideological opponents.

Or do you think it's generally acceptable to refer to anyone who simply disagrees with you as racist, homophobic, bigoted, etc.?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Unless you're changing DNS, you're kidding yourself if you think you're searching 'the internet'.

Nothing found on Yahoo would reject keywords on Google. I honestly don't understand the ties people make with Google and MSM in the first place, Yahoo equally doesn't make sense, but by no means is Yahoo more credible than Google.

As for a search engine that writes news not being MSM, you obviously miss the big connection to Yahoo owning 120 subsidiary companies that are mostly blog sites and news outlets. The entire purpose of Yahoo News is to get search traffic to read their news. It really doesn't get much more MSM.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I am SICK of the constant anti-Trump memes everywhere, I'm sick of the abuse people I know personally deal with on a DAILY basis on social media by the left when they don't AGREE with them

You mean what the rest of us have been putting up with for 8 years being attacked constantly and having our leaders and ideals attacked and most of it was just baseless hate??

Let me try to standard ATS response: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here's a good explanation of the problem.

You have progressives shooting each other over their intolerance.

Friday night in Seattle, a man was shot during a riotous protest outside an event at the University of Washington featuring pro-Trump speaker Milo Yiannopoulos, an editor for Breitbart.com. Police say the incident is still under investigation, but a report by the Seattle Times indicates the gunman was part of the anti-Trump mob and that he claimed to have been assaulted by the man he shot, whom he believed to be a “white supremacist.” However, friends of the victim — who is reported to be hospitalized in critical condition — say the man is actually an anti-Nazi activist who voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democrat presidential primaries.

The shooter thought the man was a "white supremacist" but the victim's friends said he was actually a Bernie supporter and anti-Nazi activist.

“Love Trumps Hate” and “Make Racists Afraid Again” are among the slogans commonly proclaimed on banners brandished by these violent mobs. This simplistic mentality, equating Republicans with “hate” and “racism,” has the effect of dehumanizing the 63 million Americans who voted to elect Trump. The rioters and their celebrity supporters evidently believe that any American who votes Republican is not merely wrong, but evil. Anyone who doesn’t hate Trump as much as Madonna hates Trump is condemned as ignorant and unworthy of respect. Who is to blame for inciting this dangerously divisive attitude?

There was an awful lot of hate floating around on both inauguration day and Saturday pretending to be "love." We all saw it. I'm sure it was heartwarming, but only if you sympathized. For the rest of us, it made us feel angry. And it went to show us why we want to do with any of you in power. This is what you really think of us. And if this is what you really think ... why on earth would any of us WANT to let you have power over us?

Make no mistake. I want as much government as possible dismantled before you have any chance to take any power so that it will be hard for you to do all those things you are threatening.

I want to be left alone. You want to compel me to do all kinds of things to suit you.

Liberals find themselves supporting violent criminals and Communists because, in the partisan political calculus of the Democrat Party, all Republicans are presumed to be guilty of “hate.” The anti-Trump media ignore any evidence that contradicts this claim, so that Madonna’s fantasies of blowing up the White House and the insane rage of inauguration protesters are not viewed as dangerous. Instead, allegedly objective journalists like NBC’s Chuck Todd denounce Trump as “surprisingly divisive.” This description of the president’s inaugural address made no sense to anyone outside the Beltway media bubble. Trump’s speech actually expressed a non-partisan spirit: “What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.”

Somehow, it's divisive for Trump to point out that every single American citizen regardless of our outer differences still bleeds the same red blood making us all human.

But that's because everything a Republican says is automatically presumed to be spoken from the motivation of hatred because the left has already made the judgment that only racist, bigot, misogymist, homophobes could bear to live on the right side of the spectrum.

Again, this is a Puritanical, almost religious zealotry on display.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

That is a non answer.

How do you figure?

I mean, what is despicable behavior and hate and divisive rhetoric and all the rest? We know both sides do it well...liberals or conservatives...But it's the news pundits that keep driving that lie home to us that we need to be on one side or the other of this mythical political divide.

You want an example of someone the spews hate on the conservative/right side...? so...That would be Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity and Bill ORielly....that's four perfect examples for you right there. You want an example of a special snowflake...someone who is outraged by everything and will whine about it to no end? Those 4 right there.

edit on 23-1-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Maybe Trump is going to cut his disability payments for that torn vaginal muscle 6 years ago

Are you trying to say BrokedownChevy actually spawned little BrokenChevys and they now can troll the Net, or worse still they discover that lighters can put peoples hair on fire?

Maybe we need certification of "soundness of mind" before allowing people to purchase lighters

We're finished if the 2nd generation of idiots walks out the door of their cozy lair into the real world.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

What racist BS??

Seriously, this is what we're all sick of. You people keep saying it, but WHERE IS THIS SUPPOSED RACISM???

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join